JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ProudAsianKid (Offline)
Banned

Why Asians Have To Be The One Cosplaying Anime Characters - 04-10-2009, 07:07 PM

Reference = YouTube - Why Asians Have To Be The One Cosplaying Anime Characters
Another reference based on deep analysis = YouTube - アニメキャラは白人、それとも日本人?

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huUwG3eCd_k&fmt=18
The 3 most biggest reasons Why Asians Have To Be The One Cosplaying Anime Characters are :
1. Racism, when an american, western or other non Asians trying to cosplay as OUR Anime characters will mostly end looked like someone who wish to be Asian because we Asians made OUR Anime characters based on our Asians facial and body form which results on how most of our Anime characters also cute and adorable like the majority of us Asians. Surely the definition of cute Asian, cute american, cute westerner and cute non Asians are deferent so even if there is any cute american, westerner, or non Asians who cosplay our Anime characters then they will still look nothing like our Anime characters because again we Asians made our Anime characters based on our Asians facial and body form and not based on american, westerner or non Asians facial and body form.
An Asian who have pride as an Asian or an Asian who are proud to be Asian will surely offended when someone who is not Asian making fun of Asians and that is what most non Asians cosplayers who cosplay Anime character committed. Not just making fun of Asians in appearance but also causing harm to OUR Anime industry, bad cosplay are the same as bad advertise of what being cosplayed. OUR Anime have hundreds millions fans world wide which is why it is very important to keep their fantasy fresh with good cosplay to keep them loyal to OUR Anime.

2. The american, western or non Asians who cosplay as Anime characters will mostly end saying bad stuff about us Asians especially about OUR cosplayers such as by saying OUR cosplayers faking [ photoshoped ] their cosplay pictures to look awesome while the real reason is those american, western or non Asian are just jealous and desperate of how OUR cosplayers who cosplay Anime characters were far much more popular because OUR cosplayers who cosplay as Anime characters were able to resemble the Anime characters facial and body form they cosplayed.

3. Causing pain to millions fans of Anime who are a fans or lover of OUR Anime characters, before you american, westerner or non Asians cosplaying you must remember the most important part that is you are going to dress as a character with millions of fans which is why you must not surprised when you get many peoples mad at you if you did it badly or you must not shocked when many peoples turn to be your fans when you did it goodly.
There are some other reasons which better read on the video.

Last edited by ProudAsianKid : 04-10-2009 at 07:55 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

04-10-2009, 07:10 PM

Is this a racist rant or just a joke?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Uriko (Offline)
JF Cereal Killer

04-10-2009, 07:16 PM

sounds like he's serious.

i get the feeling he's been here before & was saying the same thing then.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

04-10-2009, 07:26 PM

Please, stop posting videos that show complete NONSENSE.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
ProudAsianKid (Offline)
Banned

04-10-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
Please, stop posting videos that show complete NONSENSE.
Maybe you the one who must stop posting comments stating nonsense.

That video LINKED to another video here which prove it more but don't open it if you are one of the american or westerner who always try to believe we Asians made our Anime characters based on westerner instead of our Asians facial and body form because you think we Asians just a bunch of idiotic peoples, here is the video = YouTube - アニメキャラは白人、それとも日本人?
(#6 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-10-2009, 07:40 PM

Not another video trying to prove asian cosplayers are better when they are mostly all ones from professional pictures...

I found this article/post~ It may be of some interest to people:

Quote:
I have a pet peeve.

Here's your typical cosplay photo from Japan.

Beautiful girl, awesome costume, cool scenery, etc. But how much of this picture is actually real? I see so many people lambasting American cosplayers, and then using these heavily shopped photos as evidence that Japan is just better than us. Here's some proof that these "OMG AMAZING" cosplayers aren't necessarily THAT far ahead of us.

Here's what was done to this photo:

Her stomach was shopped to make her thinner.
Her boobs were made to appear larger.
The makeup across her nose was completely redone in photoshop.
Strands of hair were added to make the wig look much better.
Bandaid on her arm was removed.
Colorization was added.

And finally,

HER FACE WAS REPLACED WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S.

Seriously, Japan has great cosplay. No doubt about it. But if you're going to "prove" that Americans can't cosplay as well by using one of these images, at least post an original. Chances are, if you're using a shopped photo, you're really just submitting a lie.

By the way, by no means am I saying that there aren't authentic, absolutely incredible cosplays from Japan. I am merely saying that people should stop using pictures like these, and professional shots, as evidence that they're better. I'm sure there's a way we could photoshop American cosplayers and make them look just as good, but how would that prove anything?

Discuss:
Heavily Photoshopped cosplay pictures
Japan vs. America
Professional cosplay
THAT GIRL LOOKED FINE TO BEGIN WITH, WTF.
Oh and, I smell a troll.

Last edited by MissMisa : 04-10-2009 at 07:43 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
ProudAsianKid (Offline)
Banned

04-10-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Not another video trying to prove asian cosplayers are better when they are mostly all ones from professional pictures...

I found this article/post~ It may be of some interest to people:

Oh and, I smell a troll.
What evidence you have that the Asian cosplayer pictures in this video were photoshoped? You just JEALOUS that we Asians able to resemble the Anime characters we cosplayed unlike you american or westerner who never able to resemble the Anime characters you cosplayed no matter what efforts or methods you used. What do you say about the Asian cosplayers in the live videos in that video, photoshoped too?

You are just JEALOUS that you are not an Asian so you don't have cute adorable face like us Asians that are needed to resemble our Anime characters face, smooth baby looking skin like us Asians that are needed to resemble our Anime characters skin, and smallish body form like us Asians that needed to resemble our Anime characters body form. So keep showing how JEALOUS you are by keep saying nonsense and lies about our Asian cosplayers.

And SEE? Reason number 2 are proved even in here.

Proud To Be Born As Asian ^_^

Last edited by ProudAsianKid : 04-10-2009 at 07:56 PM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-10-2009, 07:53 PM

wtf? Someone ban this "asian kid" before my eyes bleed..

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#9 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-10-2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudAsianKid View Post
What evidence you have that the Asian cosplayer pictures in this video were photoshoped? You just JEALOUS that we Asians able to resemble the Anime characters we cosplayed unlike you american or westerner who never able to resemble the Anime characters you cosplayed no matter what efforts or methods you used. What do you say about the Asian cosplayers in the live videos in that video, photoshoped too?

You are just JEALOUS that you are not an Asian so you don't have cute adorable face like us Asians that are needed to resemble our Anime characters face, smooth baby looking skin like us Asians that are needed to resemble our Anime characters skin, and smallish body form like us Asians that needed to resemble our Anime characters body form. So keep showing how JEALOUS you are by keep saying nonsense and lies about our Asian cosplayers.

Proud To Be Born As Asian ^_^
You are obviously a troll, by the comments on the youtube videos and here. But I'll leave this open for a short time, for anyone that wishes to comment ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
wtf? Someone ban this "asian kid" before my eyes bleed..
Doing so shortly!
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

04-10-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
In any case~ You are obviously a troll, by the comments on the youtube videos and here. But I'll leave this open for a short time, for anyone that wishes to comment ^_^
*takes said opportunity to chuckle sardonically at the before and after Nell cosplay photo*

People don't want normal...they want perfect. In other cosplay photos, even I have thought they were blatantly overprocessed...and I am *not* a photo expert.

Get off the internets, "kid".

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
Closed Thread