JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#401 (permalink))
Old
ONLYNROP (Offline)
New to JF

Thumbs up What should you do? - 03-16-2009, 07:15 AM

First of all, I agree with the previous poster who said you should speak to them in Japanese. I don't speak or understand the Japanese languge, but I would say something like "Does your Momma still dress you every morning?" or "You're so dumb, I bet you don't even know how to wipe your own ass!" If the bully doesn't understand Japanese, He/She will surely think you are cursing them(task accomplished). If they DO understand Japanese, you still have 'Shamed' them! If your parents would feel shamed if you told them that you like Anime, don't tell them!(task accomplished) As long as you are a good person, DON'T EVER BE ASHAMED OF WHO YOU ARE!!
(#402 (permalink))
Old
Nemhy (Offline)
Dungeon Crawler

Send a message via AIM to Nemhy Send a message via MSN to Nemhy
03-16-2009, 07:48 AM

You said you knew guys who shared your intrests? Befriend them, being in a group of people who accept you will build your self confidence, also you can all stick up for each other.

PSN: Nemhy
(#403 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

03-16-2009, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orandagirl View Post
Well I have never heard any girl about it only guys.. And those are also bullied. ..
You guys and gals who like Anime in your School that get bullied should get together.

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#404 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
03-16-2009, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orandagirl View Post
Maybe I should try that?
Change my clothes or something?
But doesn't that mean that I can't be who I am and what I like?
NO!!! never change, they should change.REALLY.
and dont listen to them, be who you are, dont let some big dummies let you down.
tell them how you feel, let them know what its like, to be bossed around.
Never say its okay to be bullied, dont try and change yourself just so it will stop.

I say be who you are now, and dont let words bring you down.

if they punch you or something, know that you can fight and deffend.

if you have any questions just send me a pm.

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#405 (permalink))
Old
hinata2 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to hinata2 Send a message via Yahoo to hinata2
03-16-2009, 01:26 PM

just try to ignore them or fight back if nessaccary. people do that to me because i like japan anime, and manga and i found out they bully because they don't like themselves.

Last edited by hinata2 : 03-16-2009 at 01:47 PM.
(#406 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-16-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
People bully you, you smack them and they stop. its simple. Your parents will love you no matter what.

Seriously.. your going a bit overboard with all this.
This is good advice. I used to be bullied until I learned Karate. A bigger guy picked a fight with me and I used Karate to break his leg so badly he was in a body cast for a year. No one ever picked a fight with me after that.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#407 (permalink))
Old
aznzishu (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to aznzishu Send a message via MSN to aznzishu Send a message via Yahoo to aznzishu Send a message via Skype™ to aznzishu
03-16-2009, 03:10 PM

How you are going about with your likings of anime/manga? Are you showing it off to where it actually bothers/annoy people? There is such things as going "over the top" like some people say, it is possible to still be you and tone down some things a little in public
because the public does have it's own area of respect
doing whatever you like without limits will eventually hurt others is a selfish thing (hence the bullies)
you should try to be friends with those anime boys more often, so you won't feel lonely for you all have the same liking
people bully others because they are afraid of "difference"
try talking to the bullies, make them realize they are hurting you, and tell others, teachers or whatever that you are being bullied if they don't stop
make those bullies realize that they probably each have something they love for entertainment as well, entertainment should all be the same regardless of form, unless using it to hurt people
don't hide what you are from your parents, because they eventually find out anyway
your parents may disagree with your likings, but they will eventually will learn to look over it, unless they are crazy people who will send their child off to boarding school and lock them away
when i was in 8th-10th grade 1997-2001, i was "picked on" for liking Dragon Ball Z a lot, but they did not bully me, because I showed friendship towards them and not hatrid, I showed that even though I was different, I can still connect to everybody, if anyone actually wanted to fight me, i would pull out my Kung fu/wu shu, which never happened

Team Xerguelras all da wayz!~
(#408 (permalink))
Old
aznzishu (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to aznzishu Send a message via MSN to aznzishu Send a message via Yahoo to aznzishu Send a message via Skype™ to aznzishu
03-18-2009, 05:55 AM

i agree and disagree wit this thread
i agree with everything that is said however
there is also the fact that most teens now think of Asia as Japan only, what about the other asian countries? where is the credit for them? most fans of Japan give their respect because of anime/manga, and don't even know the existance of other countries because they believe they offer nothing
it feels almost discriminating itself
where is the equality?

Team Xerguelras all da wayz!~
(#409 (permalink))
Old
ThirdSight (Offline)
Bane of Stupidity

Send a message via AIM to ThirdSight
03-18-2009, 04:32 PM

Or people could, you know, not give a damn of what other people think of them?

Half of the reason why adolescence is so hard is because everyone's running around with sticks up their asses, stressed out about trying to figure out why people think certain things about them.

"Anime's for babies."
"Super. Well done. Go make out with your sister, 'kay?"

And the problem's solved.

-M@

How in the world do people reach 1,000+ posts?

Skadoosh.
(#410 (permalink))
Old
bhl88 (Offline)
JF Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
08-13-2009, 12:18 AM

Half of me wants anime as non-mainstream XD.

Or ignore them.

If they say: "Can't you do something else?" or something related to their usual quote: "Anime's a waste of time?"

Reply with: "You must have a lot of free time on your hands, coming up to me to say that." (I think)

Info on Lolita Fashion: TeamSugar LiveJournal