JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
00Weaville (Offline)
JF Regular

04-28-2009, 12:41 PM

I didn't actually know I was watching anime until was actually told the Japanese cartoons I was watching was anime and since then I did my research. I watched those Sci-Fi anime movies and recognised the same style of drawing. Back then I watched a lot of cartoons that I recognise as anime now especially sailor moon (FOXKIDS), pokemon (pretty intense and exciting stuff when watching as a kid). There are unlimited possibilities and the animation are truly great.
(#52 (permalink))
Old
kawaionigiri (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to kawaionigiri Send a message via Yahoo to kawaionigiri Send a message via Skype™ to kawaionigiri
04-28-2009, 12:47 PM

I'm the same as 00Weaville

when I was small I didn't know that chibi maruko chan, shinchan, and sailormoon is anime

I just know it as cartoon

(#53 (permalink))
Old
Taty (Offline)
New to JF

04-28-2009, 12:48 PM

Woo my obsession started with Sailor Moon too! like when I was 5... or 6... I watched Sailor Moon in the morning before school, when I got home from school and in the evening on video tape xD but then a new very cool anime was released! POKEMON! xD wasn't all that exciting but I liked it, but then the best ainme of all was released! DIGIMON! xD I collected all of the digimon stickers while I spent all my allowance every month until that other cool anime was released! Yu-Gi-Oh! xD oh my, Marik was just so cute so I kept watching it, even when the duels got boring and it went on like this until I went back to watching digimon... then I discovered the magical power of youtube! xD so I started looking for more and more anime, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ojamajo Doremi and stuff, occasionally I stumbled over some good anime in AMVs like I discovered Sugar Sugar Rune because Chocola was in the intro of the song >watashi wa ojamajo hana-chan< and on and on it went... ^.^ right now I'm watching Lucky Star for the fourth time and I've still got Chobits and Haruhi to watch... I'm stuck in the endless spiral of anime obsession xD never gonna stop! it got me so far I want to make my own anime series when I grow up... xD

~I'm a bit irresolute, but that's ok because I'm cute!~
(#54 (permalink))
Old
kawaionigiri (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to kawaionigiri Send a message via Yahoo to kawaionigiri Send a message via Skype™ to kawaionigiri
04-28-2009, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akikinoispira View Post
HEY EVERY ONE I FIND A COOL BLOG

AkikinoispirA

HAVE A LOTS OF JAPANESE ENGLISH AND PORTUGUESE FILMS FOR FREE DOWN!!!!
okay I'm alone ryte now and when I open that blog first thing I see is that "one missed call" thing

(I'm such a coward--)
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Cypsis (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Cypsis
04-28-2009, 06:06 PM

I used to watch German Tv channels and there was showed some animes like Sailor Moon, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Ranma 1/2, Pokemon. Then I thought that these were cartoons. then years later ( I didn´t watch them for like 4-5 years) I decided to search from Internet for Ranma 1/2, because it was my favorite and still is. Then I discovered The World Of Anime.
xD it looks like a fairytale...

A Girl with a dream
(#56 (permalink))
Old
Tturtle (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-28-2009, 06:17 PM

I think I was hooked the first time I heard the words, "And I'll form the head!" But the first time I knew I was watching anime was Akira waaaaaay back in the 80s. "KANEDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Has anyone checked the coring room?
(#57 (permalink))
Old
KatDJZ (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to KatDJZ Send a message via MSN to KatDJZ
05-01-2009, 01:06 AM

I first started with Pokemon when I was babysitting my cousins. I didn't really know anything about anime and that was all I really watched. Later I got into Cowboy Bebop and Inuyasha when it was on Adult Swim. Again, that was all I watched for a few years and then I got into anime alot more a few months ago and have been watching way more than before.
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Sachiko (Offline)
*waves*

05-08-2009, 04:13 PM

I Knew about anime and manga since i was fairly young but I will never forget the day I really started wanting to draw manga myself.
I was over at a friend of the families way back in the good ol` days, and I saw my friend miyuki drawing what appeared to me as the most beautiful girl I had ever seen!! She was a gorgeous orange witch ;] Yeap, that's right! Hazuki Fujiwara from the early series of おジャ魔女どれみ (Most of you might know it as Magical DoReMi)!! From that moment on I couldnt get enough of the beautiful and immaginative creations found within anime and manga.
To be honest, that was also the point at which I fell in love with the japanese language. I spent an eternity trying to learn japanese by myself simply in order to find out who that character was (because at that early point in time I was still too young to understand how to work a computer in order to just 'google' it) :S
But i guess i owe my appreciation to that moment. :]
and I wouldn't trade it for the world haha

^_^

sure has been a while...
(#59 (permalink))
Old
SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Offline)
Tired Philosopher...

Send a message via Yahoo to SamuraiAlchemistNinja
05-08-2009, 04:34 PM

samurai champloo and full metal alchemist

I'm pretty content with life right now....For the most part, anyway....Well, at least, I'm pretty sure I am....