JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
04-10-2007, 08:41 PM

I've only seen pictures of them all....except for Matt. What does he look like?

I think Teru is such a freak, blindly following Kira and such, but he is cool in his own way too.

Mello totally rocks, he reminds me a Light as a L. He looks pretty cool, but I've read he's a bit reckless. Thats why I posted those pics back there, I only could find a few of Mello, but I got some cool ones.

I can't wait to see Near in action. That will be cool.

Lol, you don't have to apologize, it was funny, lol But L, you were reckless and made a mistake copying my style, I'll see if you can figure it out.
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-10-2007, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
What do you mean I copied? I did no such thing! It was all you Miss Rikku-chan!

I think the 26th episode of DN will be out tomorrow. It comes out on Wednesdays sometimes. (I think) Well, it might not be, since I haven't been following the anime. I'm going to wait until it finishes.
Indeed it does come out on Wednesdays sometimes, like last week Can't wait to see Near he looks really cool

Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-10-2007, 08:51 PM

This is Matt. Mello's right-hand man. Sent in to spy on Amane Misa from afar, via audio cameras, and binoculars. He also follows her around. He reports back to Mello from pay phones and cell phones.
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-10-2007, 09:00 PM

Ah, I see. Thank you L.
So does the story just keep alternating between all the different attemps by everyone to catch Kira? They are not on a team, even though their objective is the same, right? Mello does things his way and Near does things his way?
Old
風林火山

04-10-2007, 09:06 PM

*SPOILERS!*

Correct. Mello sort of hates Near, but at times he lingers around Near to exchange information, Mello is hoping that Near will give tips away so he can catch Kira first. Mello actually is the one to figure out the 13-Day Rule is a lie, due to the fact that he gets a Death Note, and has one of his men exchange for the eyes. Mello works underground, and Near works his own way, with an actual government organization. An anti-Kira group. called the SPK. All the while Kira is being back into a corner. He gets scared, and has Misa give the Death Note to Teru. So she loses her memories since she starts to slip up. Now the attention will be switched to a different Kira, the 4th

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-10-2007 at 09:08 PM.
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-10-2007, 09:09 PM

Ok, I read about that, but you explained it clearer, so thanks

*tries to think of question to stump L* Aha! What is the sixth name in the DN credits!! And what dessert is L eating in episode 2??? j/k

Geez, Kira is getting stupid, how many Kira's does he need...>_<

Eeps, I have go! My dad got me Paper mario for the Wii, I'm going to go to his house and try it out, plus I have TKW class tonight...L KICKS!!!!^_^ Laterzes!!!

Last edited by Rikku777 : 04-10-2007 at 09:26 PM.
Old
QueenNanami (Offline)
I'll go with that!

Send a message via AIM to QueenNanami Send a message via MSN to QueenNanami
04-10-2007, 09:28 PM

im glad there wasnt many posts while i was gone XD

Quote:
by the way, Nanami-chan, is that your myspace on page 86? If it is, I am going to add you!
Yes it is

Hi guys

"The ignorant are mere stepping stones on the path to enlightenment."

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone." - Michael Jackson
Old
風林火山

04-10-2007, 09:30 PM

Teru is the last Kira that there will be, other then Light of course. He told Misa to give it away because if she didn't they would have been caught, since she isn't all that bright.
Old
Riku8 (Offline)
C.E.L.L

04-10-2007, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Teru is the last Kira that there will be, other then Light of course. He told Misa to give it away because if she didn't they would have been caught, since she isn't all that bright.
I've been meaning to ask, is the manga still going, or is it finished?

Old
風林火山

04-10-2007, 09:45 PM

The manga finished in Japan, I believe it was last year. They have up to volume 10 in English. Volume 11 comes out in the US in May, and Volume 12 (last volume) in July. Then it will be finished. I own 1-10 and wait with bated breath for the next one!