JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
R2KSnow (Offline)
New to JF

Question random storyline for anime i came up with - 08-08-2007, 08:40 PM

hey guys im just like throwing out basicly my rough copy of some anime.

takes place in about 1500. aka no guns. haha. okay so it starts off with a young boy 3 years of age named kenohe. his mother is an elf and his father is a human. just recently elves have taken over the goverment and ordered to kill off all of the humans. not all elves agree with this so they split into 2 groups that equally control japan. the solar elves which control the southern half and believe in keeping the humans alive. and the lunar elves which control the northern half and want humans dead. kenohe and his parents lived in sendai where they were attacked by lunar elves. both of his parents were killed and kenohe was found by a priest. this priest brought kenohe to the south and raised him. well thats what i got. i was thinking that the story would take place when he was about age 17. he would of course be bent on revenge but would come to realize that he olds an ancient power and was of direct bloodline through and ancient queen of sorts. idk thats just what i got so far. the lunar and solar elves will no many spells. but different depending on what kind of elf. kenohe will be able to use both spells and yeah idk what do you think? its got many holes in it but it could be a start rite?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Lien (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Lien
... - 08-08-2007, 08:48 PM

I think it sounds good, only thing you need is graphics I always think up storyline's not only for comic books but also for horror movies, to bad I can't draw (we'll they say I can but when i draw something and i don't like the look of it i throw it away and i get angry )

(#3 (permalink))
Old
Sakurachan (Offline)
JF Regular

Sounds good!! - 08-08-2007, 08:59 PM

That's a really great start! I like the way it's a story which people can view from different points- like, I can see parallels with a lot of extremist regimes, particularly with the division of Vietnam into Norrth and South before the Vietnam War. At the same time, it could simply be a cool-sounding fantasy manga!!

I think perhaps having him descended from a queen or having incredible powers may be slightly clichéed... but then again, it's a popular idea. Perhaps you could alter that to something a little more unexpected? As he was raised by a priest, I personally would want to see the effects of that on him? Perhaps they're the cool fighting type of priests, or even magic using, in which case he could use that along with his good old elfin magic?? Just an idea!

Anyway, I'd buy it ^~ But I agree- get some graphics going- I find the storyline often develops with that, too.

Kōhi wa suki dewa arimasen... Je n'aime pas du café... I don't like coffee... why is this such a good phrase for me?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
R2KSnow (Offline)
New to JF

08-09-2007, 12:01 AM

hahahahaha im drawing desabled... i tried a sketch for kenohe but i cant get the body type im looking for rite... i want like a tall skinny character.. and i was always thinking maybe there could be another child found by the priest of the same age. and they grew up together? but hey thanks for the input
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Sakurachan (Offline)
JF Regular

08-09-2007, 09:26 PM

Hey, input is what the thread is for!! ^^ I like the second child idea... would he be similar, or would his viewpoint on everything be like diametrically opposed to Kenohe's? Ooh, future tension much?

xx

Kōhi wa suki dewa arimasen... Je n'aime pas du café... I don't like coffee... why is this such a good phrase for me?
(#6 (permalink))
Old
R2KSnow (Offline)
New to JF

08-09-2007, 11:15 PM

what does diametrically mean haha? i was thinking maybe the second child could grow stronger and have to pull kenohe out of some bad decisions early in the series, but kenohe becomes much stronger further in and is type of a savior?
(#7 (permalink))
Old
bleachgirl (Offline)
New to JF

08-10-2007, 01:05 AM

i absolutely luv your idea it is sooo cool! if i found that in a store i would totally bye it
(#8 (permalink))
Old
KohanaIto (Offline)
got milk?

Send a message via MSN to KohanaIto
08-10-2007, 01:15 AM

wow that sounds so kool i love it

show me the world through emerald eyes of colbalt skies
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Lien (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Lien
... - 08-10-2007, 07:24 AM

What about : he loses contact with this kid he grows up with and then many years later he finds out this kid has joined the bad sides and in one battle scene he has got to fight him but he doesn't want to and they start working together, or something like that... sorry for my bad spelling

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Shiningmonkey (Offline)
Inventor of the s'moredog

08-10-2007, 09:02 PM

Sounds cool. Can't wait to see how it turns out