JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
girlgamer1984 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-29-2008, 12:29 PM

I don't think you will be able to learn English, asking for it on the internet this way. Get inducted in some English academy, buy basic grammar books (Always start from the basics), then you can slowly start writing and reading more complex or mature English. I would recommend you to do this. If you still want some tips from me, then I'll be happy to help, since I am a second Semester English Literature Student. Contact me if you want my mail address.

Light today has dawned on my wooden head.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
1320 (Offline)
New to JF

I'm an american!!!;) - 03-29-2008, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshy92 View Post
Hello All, I'm Japanese but I live in France , Because of the Works of My Father (ambassador of Yamazaki), I was Born in France but I have only Japanese Members in my Family,So i Can Speak,Read and Understand this Asian Language !I'm a Frenchy- Japanese Boy .I'm now 15 Years and I Want To Improve My English, For my Future, because it is Useful. I learn It in School , but I have some Problem And My accent Is Very Bad xD. I Have Msn, So if you want to Tchat or Speak with me, Pm me . I can help you for the Japanese but i'm not Very Good for Explications.

My Msn : darkyoshy92@hotmail.com
Salut tout Le monde ! Je suis un Japonais qui vit en France à cause du Boulot de mon père, je suis né en France mais je n'ai que des Membres Japonais dans ma Famille. Je peux donc parler, lire , et comprendre cette langue asiatique ! je suis un Garcon Franco-jap . J'ai depuis peu 15 ans et je voudrai améliorer mon anglais pour mon futur, car cela est très utile ,meme pour trouver du travail et communiquer. J'ai bien sur des cours d'anglais à l'école , mais cela ne me suffit pas , je Voudrai améliorer mon Accent et corriger mes lacunes. J'ai Msn, donc si vous voulez Discuter ou parler avec Moi au Micro, Pm moi
Je peux bien sur aider un peu pour le Japonais mais je ne suis pas tres bon en Explication
I'm an american, I can help you with english in exchange help me learn japanese,PLEASE!!!

my msn: (email)animefreek1320@yahoo.com
(#13 (permalink))
Old
XrachelleX (Offline)
i hold it not a sin

03-29-2008, 02:30 PM

ILL HELP YOU WITH YOUR ENGLISH!!! JUST SEND ME A PM AND I CAN TEACH EVERTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!

THE SHINIGAMI CLAN!
pm me if ya wanna be in it

XrachelleX(miyuki)--the death master
emiluvsjmusic(emi)--the humanity taker
SHELKE17(tears of blood)--the tearing heart
auran(Hiugchi)--the cheer taker
NejimaCrazy(Matser X)-sanity destroyer
shinigami13(nemo)-memory hoader
zachart(domogoto killa)-destroyer of light
jene(angel without wings)-blue eyes dragon
court jester of (_) Boring club (_)

(#14 (permalink))
Old
AikouZutto (Offline)
New to JF

03-29-2008, 02:42 PM

I speak pretty good French and I am an absolute whiz at English. ^^ I've wanted to learn Japanese.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Utopya (Offline)
New to JF

04-11-2008, 06:24 PM

ı want to speak english fluently.I almost know all the basic gramar rules of english but ı speak very slowly..If anyone wants to help me,please add my e-mail adress..:betul2342@hotmail.com
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Crani (Offline)
Sillyassauros

Send a message via MSN to Crani
04-22-2008, 07:19 PM

I know a little french, a lot of english and i would love to learn japanese, if you want help you can add me. clonetropper@hotmail.com
(#17 (permalink))
Old
malfoysgay (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to malfoysgay
06-29-2008, 11:33 PM

Im sure you have a very LARGE choice of people who want to help you learn english, so im not even sure why im putting this out there, you probably have all the help you can get haha, but yeah im willing to teach you english, you dont have to teach me anything in return, just msg if you would like
(#18 (permalink))
Old
thebeautifulnightmare (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to thebeautifulnightmare
07-15-2008, 02:34 PM

well, i see you have many offers to help you with your english, so if you want to take me up on my offer to chat and help you with your english, i would be happy. is_it_scary09@hotmail.com is my email, add me to messenger if you would like!

I am the Beautiful Nightmare who lurks in your dreams
I am The Goddess Of Imaginary Light
I am The Gardian of The Gates Of Heaven
I am The Almighty Vampire you fear
(#19 (permalink))
Old
xxJustMexx (Offline)
...Me?...

09-27-2008, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshy92 View Post
Hello All, I'm Japanese but I live in France , Because of the Works of My Father (ambassador of Yamazaki), I was Born in France but I have only Japanese Members in my Family,So i Can Speak,Read and Understand this Asian Language !I'm a Frenchy- Japanese Boy .I'm now 15 Years and I Want To Improve My English, For my Future, because it is Useful. I learn It in School , but I have some Problem And My accent Is Very Bad xD. I Have Msn, So if you want to Tchat or Speak with me, Pm me . I can help you for the Japanese but i'm not Very Good for Explications.
I'd be happy to help you!

Hello I'm:
Not Anti-social
I just hate you
(#20 (permalink))
Old
kaelazors (Offline)
おっす!

09-27-2008, 05:07 PM

i can help you out too if you want ^^

hello kitty clan leader
anime romance clan delegate