(#41 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
04-04-2008, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance86 View Post
tengo a una amiga que es Española y Mexicana osea que su padre es Español y su madre Mexicana pero ella se creo en España entonces ella no habla el español como nosotros(mexicanos) pero el Castellano, y el otro dia estábamos hablando de como muchos mexicanos hablan el español flojo osea que dicen plabaras a medias por ejemplo: en bes que digan "Para que" dicen "Pa que" y cuando dicen cosas a si me afecta mucho porque yo que soy nacido aquí en los estados unidos y lo puedo hablar el español mejor que ellos en bes que ellos que fueron nacidos en Mexico fueran los que vieran de hablar lo bien.
Hahahah pues debería afectarte la de incorreciones sintácticas y ortográficas que has conseguido meter en tan poco texo xD!

Yo soy de Barcelona, hablo castellano de España y lo cierto es que sé diferenciar al instante un accento Sudamericano de uno español. De hecho, a veces viendo pelis en mexicano o otros dialectos (espero que nadie se ofenda si uso el término: dialectos) me cuesta entenderlo todo al cien por cien =/ Cosas de accento y eso ^^' Ah por cierto, aquí también hay gente que dice 'Pá qué', eso son costumbres fonéticas, no dialectales.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#42 (permalink))
Old
auran (Offline)
< J Rocker :3

Send a message via ICQ to auran Send a message via AIM to auran Send a message via Yahoo to auran Send a message via Skype™ to auran
04-04-2008, 03:14 PM

holla. yo hablo espanol. Vivo en estados unidos. me gusta jf. y, tu?

i think i said the second sentence wrong but its been a long time since ive had to speak spanish

The Otakus Crew!!
Join the Otakus Forum
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

04-04-2008, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auran View Post
holla. yo hablo espanol. Vivo en estados unidos. me gusta jf. y, tu?

i think i said the second sentence wrong but its been a long time since ive had to speak spanish
W0000t can I correct that for youuuu? Pweeeaaseee??

Hola (just one L).Yo (pronouns are hardly used in Spanish, so the subject is omitted but you can still tell what the subject is by the ending of the verb) hablo español. (I think the Ñ-key's missing on your keyboard) Vivo en Estados Unidos. Me gusta JF. ¿Y tú?

(#44 (permalink))
Old
auran (Offline)

Send a message via ICQ to auran Send a message via AIM to auran Send a message via Yahoo to auran Send a message via Skype™ to auran
04-04-2008, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
W0000t can I correct that for youuuu? Pweeeaaseee??

Hola (just one L).Yo (pronouns are hardly used in Spanish, so the subject is omitted but you can still tell what the subject is by the ending of the verb) hablo español. (I think the Ñ-key's missing on your keyboard) Vivo en Estados Unidos. Me gusta JF. ¿Y tú?
i know i messed up my finger hit the l button twice on accident
i just added the yo because well its not wrong if i do
and i dont have the keys that allow the tilde or the upside down ? mark

The Otakus Crew!!
Join the Otakus Forum
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Eiri (Offline)
Random lost person

Send a message via Yahoo to Eiri
04-04-2008, 05:05 PM

Yo hablo español tambíen!!!! *brinca* Pero no hay muchos puertoriqueños aquí, ademas de Musiclover....pero creo que es buenon saber que hay otras personas que hablan español aquí....O_O Oye auran yo no sabia que tu hablas español!!!!

My Property:Pexster, Slykaz1

If the ocean was vodka and i was a duck,
i would go to the bottom and drink my way up
but the ocean isn't vodka and i'm no duck
so pass up the bottle and shut the hell up!

Score: Eiri: 43 Slykaz1: 78Rojjin: 59 Yuna7780: 79 reihino:15 Crani:22 Ramones1976:0 AnimeBaby:3 Arikado:1 Kikibunny23:3
(#46 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

04-05-2008, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiri View Post
Yo hablo español tambíen!!!! *brinca* Pero no hay muchos puertoriqueños aquí, ademas de Musiclover....pero creo que es buenon saber que hay otras personas que hablan español aquí....O_O Oye auran yo no sabia que tu hablas español!!!!
Es verdad, no hay muchos, kurishi también es de PR. Pues si, hablo español, vivo en Puerto Rico, tengo que admitir que no soy buena poniendo acentos en las palabras, me imagino que ya hay muchas aqui sin acento, lol.

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#47 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

04-06-2008, 12:58 AM

Haha alright auran. You can be forgiven x) But hey I was just trying to help... I know I can sometimes be a bitch when it comes to grammar but >.< ...I can't help it

lol ML, am I gonna have to correct your writing as well? And there're only two words there that are missing an accent mark x) Two out of 39; could have been worse xDDDD!

Pd- I just realized... I'm not capable of speaking in anything other than English with you o.Ô Like right now, reading a post from you in Spanish felt so weird xD!

Last edited by Suki : 04-06-2008 at 01:01 AM.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
auran (Offline)

04-06-2008, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Haha alright auran. You can be forgiven x) But hey I was just trying to help... I know I can sometimes be a bitch when it comes to grammar but >.< ...I can't help it

lol ML, am I gonna have to correct your writing as well? And there're only two words there that are missing an accent mark x) Two out of 39; could have been worse xDDDD!

Pd- I just realized... I'm not capable of speaking in anything other than English with you o.Ô Like right now, reading a post from you in Spanish felt so weird xD!
its fine i know alot about spanish b/c i lived in mexico for three years ^_^ but i havent been able to find out how to enable the spanish text

The Otakus Crew!!
Join the Otakus Forum
(#49 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

04-06-2008, 01:27 AM

Quote:

hahahaha xD
only two? oh thank God lol I thought I had missed most of them xD

I know! lol like in msn we only speak in english when we can speak in spanish. I only used a word in spanish once, and it was because I didn't know how to say it english, otherwise I would've said it in english lol

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#50 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

04-06-2008, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auran View Post
its fine i know alot about spanish b/c i lived in mexico for three years ^_^ but i havent been able to find out how to enable the spanish text
Ahaa ^^' You have to press and release the accent key and then press a vowel. And the accent keys should be close by the intro one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLuver View Post
I know! lol like in msn we only speak in english when we can speak in spanish. I only used a word in spanish once, and it was because I didn't know how to say it english, otherwise I would've said it in english lol
Yeh x)

English is taking over the globe =( And we are doing nothing to stop that from happening xDDDD! Once you get used to speaking in one particular language with a person, it's difficult to change the habit.

Ohhh btw! Could you find a vid on youtube of what your accent's like? ^___^
I don't know what Puerto Rican Spanish sounds like >.<'