JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

01-01-2008, 08:49 AM

Oh that sucks big time O_o!!! I don't think I could live in a place where there are no dojos, but here theres too many hahaha.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

01-01-2008, 08:50 AM

Damn what country do you live in?

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON
(#23 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

01-01-2008, 08:58 AM

Dude check this out.
I Has A Forcefield

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Sutiiven (Offline)
nothingness

Why did you want to learn Martial Arts? - 01-01-2008, 09:01 AM

tenchu are you talking about miyamoto musashi
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

01-01-2008, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Musashi WAS a legendary champion. No questions.

I know a bit about Bruce Lee, but not everything. I might be wrong. I never heard of any fights. Infact I have been specifically told he was never tested in this way. Do you have time to show me some links or something as proof? I dont have time to search. LOL, fights or no, truth be it, Jeet Kune Do is nothing special, and his words are that of an average pholospher and dont really stand out as impressive or divine.
Hahahaha well he was only a man, he wasn't claiming to be a god sent from japan to teach every little white boy how to fight Haha! but my point was you read about Musashi but have you ever confronted him? I haven't neither Musashi nor Bruce Lee but yet you see him in high postion right. So what if he was an ass or even laughed at his own writting we have no Idea. I have a biograghy of when he sparred in compition but its a VHS (I was 9 at the time, just be glade it wasn't an Atrack player) Ill try to find some stuff tomorrow but right now I'm just plain lazy .
Karate is nothing speacial either but people still practise it right and its teachings work so why would Jeet Kune Do be any different, I teach a variety of martial arts that came from othere fighting styles. Then again I don't practise Jeet Kune Do, I want too but thats when I'm done with what I'm doing now.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

01-01-2008, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDuff View Post
Dude check this out.
I Has A Forcefield
Hahahahahahaha! I want to do that to my cat now!

(#27 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

01-01-2008, 09:05 AM

Yeah I though I should share that. Well hell I out for the night guys. See you later.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

01-01-2008, 09:12 AM

Hahaha laters MarkDuff, I better sign off as well *SIgh* well Tenchu our battle is postpone untill I have access to another computer G'day everyone

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

01-01-2008, 09:24 AM

Hehe Tenchu can I call you Zack?, Its a very strong sport Sutiivan but takes alot of practise to master and to get your kicks to be quick enough. Kick Boxers are eaisly defeated because they build muscle in there legs which makes there kicks slower and less effective because it can be counered so easily. As for what Tenchu practises, there much quicker and much harder to block.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

01-01-2008, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
LOL, I used to play that game too! Zack is cool, but I was more into Kung Fu back then, and liked the Chinese girl who did Tai Chi Quan better. Cant remember her name. She was hot as too!

Thai men are generally pretty small and thin, so they are usually very quick. But if you build muscle, yes you are slower, more power, but slower. However, you are also more heavy, and to compete they have weight classes. So it becomes irrelevant in a tournament. If you want to keep the muscle weight off, and deal in speed, okay, or if you want to use more power and less speed, like me, then you can. There is no real limit, and advantages on both sides.
Hehe I like the two Kunoichi girls there hot and I recently got addicted too that other game with them in it, where they dance around in skimmpy bikinies on a beach ^_______________^

Really I never fought in a Mui Tai competition, only with a native when I traveled there, he was quick but there were no rules so I beat him.