JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Darkhatecrew (Offline)
COOKIE!

Send a message via MSN to Darkhatecrew
02-11-2008, 09:59 AM

O negative here. What was described fits me perfect..... Which scares me a little bit *Starts to clean up on computer to destroy evidence of unfinished projects*

Member[color="Yellow"]
(#22 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)
and they ask why kpop win

Send a message via MSN to tifa Send a message via Yahoo to tifa
02-11-2008, 11:53 AM

im an O baby wow in ya face huh? huh? yeahhhhh!!!!!

I LOVE k-pop...i adore j-rock...but my heart goes to?!! from shinee ,suju ,dbsk ,bigbang only loving you K-POP!!!!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
02-11-2008, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
LOL, me and Suki are same blood type. That means the personality thing MUST be worng, she is a real bitch and I am perfect, so....

You are right as well, you can give, but cant take, sweety...
lol Fuck off. If something ever happens to you and you need a blood transfusion, don't count on me

Wow so only 7% of the USA population has this type of blood, they may even wanna pay me to move there

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#24 (permalink))
Old
kireikoori (Offline)
Haplogroup N(Y-DNA)

02-11-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
LOL, me and Suki are same blood type. That means the personality thing MUST be worng, she is a real bitch and I am perfect, so....
LMAO!
Ha, you're major bitches. So I can only conclude that it's because you both have the same blood type.

Q: Who cares what other people think?!?!
A: Japanese people do.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
02-12-2008, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Fair enough, Suki, but in telling me to fuck off you know you are only proveing my point. LOL. Hey, you know, we are nothing alike, but in that we are both pretty bold and speak our mind without any real hesitation. Maybe there are some similarities, even though we are way different people.
Yeah, boldness and honesty are two words that suit my personality rather well x) Maybe we happen to be long-lost twins...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kireikoori
LMAO!
Ha, you're major bitches. So I can only conclude that it's because you both have the same blood type.
Ya, your mom was the best role model we could have wished for j/k but you know, measure your words before they are spoken.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Marlene (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Marlene
02-12-2008, 04:21 PM

I'm AB positive. I can get blood from anyone and I'm a villain, yay!
(#27 (permalink))
Old
DivineBled (Offline)
Bloody St Elegance

Send a message via Yahoo to DivineBled
02-12-2008, 11:08 PM

My blood type is AB:

Type AB

People with blood type AB are hard to categorize. They can have characteristics on both ends of the spectrum at the same time. For instance, they are both shy and outgoing. They easily switch from one opposite to another. AB people are trustworthy and responsible, but can't handle it when too much is asked of them. They don't mind doing favors or helping out, as long as its on their own conditions. People with this blood type are interested in art and metaphysics.

AB is considered the worst blood type. In predictability-loving Japan, they're loose cannons. They also like to set their own conditions and reserve the right to drop out when things don't meet their expectations. They're known to be sensitive and considerate—at times—but it just isn't enough to balance out the flaws in this blood type. For a while, some companies tried dividing their employees into work groups based on blood type, and no one wanted to work with the AB group. Anime villains are likely to be type AB.

Uchiha Sasuke, Hongo Yui, Tomo, Trowa Barton, Kenshin

A is most compatible with A and AB.

B is most compatible with B and AB.

AB is most compatible with AB, B, A, and O.

O is most compatible with O and AB.

The idea that blood type determines personality has been dying out slowly in Japan. At the same time, the West has finally noticed the potential of blood typing. We haven't quite cottoned onto the idea that blood type is related to personality, but there's a growing belief in fad diets that teach that each blood type evolved at a certain point in human history, so people with that blood type should eat the diet most common among humans at that point. Instead of balanced, nicely average O's, we have savage cavemen hunching around the fire and tearing at hunks of meat; solid-citizen type A's become "docile vegetarians" as well; bouncy type B's get to indulge in ice cream and cheese; and type AB's, as always, are half one thing and half another, and get to eat vegan food or dairy-and-everything-else—IF it suits them. Blood type diets are worth looking into if only to imagine your favorite characters' reactions to their new diets.

To listen to D'Narco Revolution:

http://www.myspace.com/dnarcorevolution

To join D'Narco Revolution's fan-club:

http://www.myspace.com/heavenlyhellrenegade

Countdown until D'Narco Revolution 2CD Release:2 months

Countdown to tour: 5 months starting in NY.

Currently: Hanging out with the guys. Working on 2 Additional CD's and 4 Pv's. Packing for Tokyo, leaving for Tokyo Nov. 11,2008
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

02-12-2008, 11:57 PM

I'm AB but I swear i don't see it XD I'm nothing like what it says I'm suppose to be

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Neffiline (Offline)
JF Regular

02-13-2008, 02:30 PM

I'm blood type O+ (because yes, you should consider the - and + factor) and the description is somewhat, yet not true at all. Yes, I consider myself someone that's very social, I love meeting new people, having lots of friends, I can't stay alive without human contact. But I think I'm also very dependable, I'm a good listener and always there for the people I care about.

I don't think that blood types can affect your personality.

I actually think that astrology is more 'real'. Especially the Chinese astrology. I've been keeping up with it for the past few years with my mother, and the personality description is always true in every other book I read. Though of course, it all differs depending on how someone was raised, what there lifestyle is, ect, ect.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Sinner (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Skype™ to Sinner
02-13-2008, 03:54 PM

I have the A blood type