LinkBack Thread Tools
(#291 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-14-2009, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Well that's not what you originally referred to with your links...
The NED was founded by the Reagan Administration in the early 1980’s, on the recommendation of Bill Casey, Reagan’s Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), following a series of high-publicity exposures of CIA assassinations and destabilizations of unfriendly regimes.

NED = CIA-based organization and founded by the recommendation of a CIA head

I'm done with you. Bye.

China and her allies will prevail. The West will fall like a paper tiger.

JapanForum's semi-resident amateur linguist.
(#292 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

09-14-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
I also question whether Republic of Korea is really republic in dictionary terms or in political terms.
You've either lost track of what we were talking about.. or you've conceded that I'm right.... either way I'm happy you posted something which supports my point.

Quote:
This is important when America has an official relationship with China... while the NED (CIA sub-organization in real life) is supporting an independance movement inside and outside of China.

The UN is a wasted organization and lost its usefulness after the Cold War.
Whatever. I'm on the side with the moral high ground. The Americans are on the side with the moral high ground in this instance (wow.. can't believe I just said that)

Quote:
Look into other side. I saw the Tibet's side of this and it's a sheer crap from today's view and the historical view. Like I said before, Tibet's worst encounter is accepting Tantric Buddhism to this area around the 9-11th century. It had caused many civil wars and power play because of this.
Nope... you've lost all relevance to the thread of discussion we were having. Either you have or I have anyhow... what is this in reply to?

Quote:
Other than Nepal turned to a Maoist rebel country with weaker ties with India. And India is not in a good shape of dealing with China with its Maoist rebels in Eastern India.

Funny because the current neo-Maoist activism in China is downright illegal and they are being hunted down seriously. Chinese New Left - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doesn't mean it couldn't happen. We all know that the Indians do not support the Chinese occupation of Tibet (as do most countries)

Quote:
Because we all know that national self determinism of UN is biased for Western perspective.
Oh wow... you've managed to work in your West versus East perspective into this discussion. Even though I'm arguing national self determination be applied to an Eastern nation.

I actually don't even know how the whole East versus West thing is even relevant?

You either think national self determination is a good idea or a bad idea.

If you think it's a bad idea... then let's give Manchuria back to the Japanese, let's give India back to Britain, Indonesia back to Holland etc. shall we?
(#293 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

09-14-2009, 01:49 PM

Quote:

This is gold... Thank you for that moment of xenophobic, nationalist intolerance you've displayed. I will save this and use it to counter any irrational points you attempt to make in the future.

Goodnight from New Zealand

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 09-14-2009 at 01:57 PM.
(#294 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
09-14-2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
[i]

Even with our differences i never thought you would actually say something like this Komitsuki. I dont know if im disappointed or you just confirmed what Ronin4hire has thought for months now.

(#295 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

09-14-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Even with our differences i never thought you would actually say something like this Komitsuki. I dont know if im disappointed or you just confirmed what Ronin4hire has thought for months now.
More like I'm disappointed with the West. I had given the West a chance to change my view and now I just want to ignore the West.

I wasn't always the "I hate the West very much" type of person.

(#296 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

09-14-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
More like I'm disappointed with the West. I had given the West a chance to change my view and now I just want to ignore the West.

I wasn't always the "I hate the West very much" type of person.
I have my differences with western countries and Eastern countries but i still dont think anyone side is better than the other. YOu have put the east on the pedestal without even realizing it and your arguments are ruled by it i dont even know if you have realized it that you debates lately have been ruled more animosity than logic. Even though i dont comment all the time you know i follow these threads closely.

Even though i dont agree with all your views i respected you because it didnt seem like you were full of hate. When spoke we through PM you assured me you were not a hateful person now you are going back on the words you stated. Which is why i stated I was disappointed.

Trust me there are many things about the East that frankly piss the F*&^% off and have disappointed me more times than i care to remember,but even then i dont feel that way about it how you do about the west. Im not going to try to change your mind you have the right to feel and think however you chose. Im just shocked that its actually come down to east vs west.

dont be so sure the west will fall and the east will prevail its more believable the entire world would suffer together.

(#297 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

09-14-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
i dont even know if you have realized it that you debates lately have been ruled more animosity than logic. Even though i dont comment all the time you know i follow these threads closely.
The reason why I'm like this is also because from Ronin. When I debate about this issue, it's always that Ronin guy who talk to with me. Also because I equally lived in both worlds very attentively, and I feel very hopeless about the West.

His standoff-ish attitude (no offense, is this all common among Kiwi males?) also made my argument more bitter.

(#298 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

09-14-2009, 03:18 PM

Quote:
The reason why I'm like this is also because from Ronin. When I debate about this issue, it's always that Ronin guy who talk to with me. Also because I equally lived in both worlds very attentively, and I feel very hopeless about the West.

His standoff-ish attitude (no offense, is this all common among Kiwi males?) also made my argument more bitter.
Yea but not all westerners are like how you described. We are more similar than you think i have lived in the East and in the West and even though i have my issues with several countries in Asia im not about to give up hope on coexistence. I have never treated you badly or unfairly even though with disagree yet you are grouping me with Ronin4hire how is that fair? Granted i understand Ronin's perspective a little better than you do that doesn't meant the west as a hole has be belittling you?

If i were say to you i have no hope for Korea or China to change my opinion about them you would harp all over me how is this any different?

(#299 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-14-2009, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Anyway, here's a famous Tibetan-Chinese celebrity for your enjoyment:

Alan Dawa Dolma is her name
Since people have decided to deviate from the topic:

She's very pretty.
(#300 (permalink))
Old
tksensei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-14-2009, 05:43 PM

Quote:
How about if you can prove that Dalai Lama isn't a corrupted leader than saying "oh, now everybody knows what you are thinking"?

You need to learn that propaganda doesn't work outside a very specific context.