JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Are you proud of your country?
Yes 133 56.60%
No 102 43.40%
Voters: 235. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
chibichick83 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-04-2008, 02:24 PM

I love the country where I live (England in the UK) so you bet I'm proud!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-04-2008, 02:25 PM

No I am absolutely not proud of my country.I really hate it.
(#83 (permalink))
Old
Alkindus (Offline)
JF Regular

nothing above the familia. - 09-04-2008, 02:30 PM

Well I am proud of my ´Fries´, ´Arabian´ heritage. (both people produce the best horses btw lol)

I don´t think in borders, my (fries)dutch ancestors were sailors/shipper and my (arabian) moroccan ancestors were nomads, hadj. when my fries fam came to amsterdam(holland) they were looked at as immigrants 120 years ago, nowaday the ´holland´ is synonomus for the netherlands, what was known as Holland and Friesland is now considered one....my arabian ancestors settled in Morocco after and they traveled all across africa and the middle-east, allmost a century ago some of my fam were on hadj but ended up in Malta.

nobody choose to be ´where´ they are now and ´what´ they are now , I´m just proud of my fam because we never basically are our own ´country´ lol, with our own history and we all had different ´nationalities´ even if we lived in the same ´country´ but most of the time not.

Yo Noodle about the ´free people´/Amazigh: I have read many things about them (probably have some ´Amazigh blood to lol) and what amazed me was that I couldn´t find where the originally came from(africa/middle-east) but people started calling themselves the free people after Shesshonq (forgive the spelling) the first libian/amazigh, Pharaoh of Egypt, 8 amazigh pharaohs followed after. u know that the amazigh live in the year 2977 +- right?

Here is the interesting and very controversial part, many people think I am mad for this theory but what the hell I´ll just drop it the bomb: Moses was an Amazigh. don´t laugh yet. he never called himself moses....the free people were slaves in egypt ones.

what was the first thing Sheshonq did when he became the pharaoh? indeed he took over the land which is now known as Palestine and Israel, Jordan etc. we are talking about 1000 BC time period...

now people call me crazy, but look at the EXTREMELY paralel lifes of Sheshonq and Moses, from infant and outsider to emperor, there is no evidence for an exodus, but we have evidence that thousands and thousands of people started calling themselves the ´free people´ after he became pharaoh, thats when the year count started and thats when Egypt/Khemet Changed forever.

there are a thousand reasons why I believe what I believe I recommend everyone that is interested in history to do some research about this u will notice it´s not just a wild theory. the knowledge and the wisdom of the sands tell us a lot.

Last edited by Alkindus : 09-04-2008 at 02:33 PM.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

09-04-2008, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dainichi View Post
Two words that make me proud to be scottish... the great invention of "IRN-BRU" Makes me proud to have Scottish blood.
Totally

One thing about Scotland though...lots of people seem to think we're not part of Britain? -.- I've seen lots of people think Britain = England...its pretty annoying. But if we become independant it wont bother me anymore
(#85 (permalink))
Old
zoneoni (Offline)
Luna Corp // CEO

09-04-2008, 03:08 PM

For realz?

Then what is England really? Britian + Scotland + ???

(#86 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

09-04-2008, 03:12 PM

Britain = Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#87 (permalink))
Old
zoneoni (Offline)
Luna Corp // CEO

09-04-2008, 03:13 PM

Duh, rofl, im noobage.

Dam too late to edit it, Sigh, it will remain there forever, FOR EVERYONE TO SEE MY LEET NOOBAGE.!!!!

*Cry*

(#88 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

09-04-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneoni View Post
For realz?

Then what is England really? Britian + Scotland + ???
Just to make it worse, I've quoted you now.

Muah!

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#89 (permalink))
Old
zoneoni (Offline)
Luna Corp // CEO

09-04-2008, 03:19 PM

Don't do it, don't put it in your collection of quotes in you signatures section. LOL

(#90 (permalink))
Old
kaelazors (Offline)
おっす!

09-04-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
I second that, I will always be grateful to live here. I believe the USA has come a long way sense the old days of starting up but currently this president has really f**ked up this country and it's reputation. It's embarrassing to even think that the USA voted in this president in office not once, but twice.
seriously!! and if mccain wins [i pray he doesn't!] i swear i'm gonna go crazy ><

hello kitty clan leader
anime romance clan delegate

バスガス爆発ブスバスガイド ;]
Closed Thread