Send a message via MSN to LightningSaix73
11-17-2008, 04:36 AM

I like this idea i think that's fifth the motion

Be Happy! Be Happy! \( ^_^)/
(#12 (permalink))
Old
BakaCrisis (Offline)
(。・_・。)σ

Send a message via AIM to BakaCrisis Send a message via MSN to BakaCrisis Send a message via Skype™ to BakaCrisis
11-17-2008, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I would LOVE for there to be more Japan-related topics. Part of the problem I see now days is 80% of the people post in General Discussion on non-Japan related stuff. I wonder why that is.
 ̄\(−_−)/ ̄オテアゲッ I wish I could have an answer for that.

I guess I can put it this way, Sometimes you have IM chats that last minuets to hours, and you can easily scroll up to see hundreds of IM's sent, could you possible imagine how long it would take to send each response back and forth on a regular forum topic?

(; ̄ェ ̄)_|[PC]| 検索中・・・

I just honestly don't see why there should be an argument for the Shout Box to be added, we can entergrate the log in process by logging in as our forum user name to grant access and diminish spam.

Teach me Japanese (Skype: davidh053090 )
(#13 (permalink))
Old
BakaCrisis (Offline)
(。・_・。)σ

Send a message via AIM to BakaCrisis Send a message via MSN to BakaCrisis Send a message via Skype™ to BakaCrisis
11-17-2008, 04:48 AM

Quote:
I get nervous when I hear about "random quick topics". If you are too busy or too tired to do something, why are you on Japan Forum? Finish your work or go to bed.
Wham Bam, My name is Sam....

MMM did you not post in the "Some interesting things about Japan" topic yesterday? and is it not true that in your first post in the topic you state at the end (After giving great details about japanese sterotypes) :AND I QUOTE:
========================================
~This is at the end of the post~
MMM (Online)
JF Ossan

Yesterday, 03:56 AM

15. In the Japanese language, it is considered rude to say the word "no" directly.

This CAN be true, but it depends on the situation. People say "no" all the time.

I don't have the energy to keep going...
=======================================

You sure would have the energy if there was a Chat Box up to quickly get your idea across

(#14 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-17-2008, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaCrisis View Post
 ̄\(−_−)/ ̄オテアゲッ I wish I could have an answer for that.

I guess I can put it this way, Sometimes you have IM chats that last minuets to hours, and you can easily scroll up to see hundreds of IM's sent, could you possible imagine how long it would take to send each response back and forth on a regular forum topic?

(; ̄ェ ̄)_|[PC]| 検索中・・・

I just honestly don't see why there should be an argument for the Shout Box to be added, we can entergrate the log in process by logging in as our forum user name to grant access and diminish spam.
I am not arguing against the Shout Box, just against a couple of the reasons people posted.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-17-2008, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Wham Bam, My name is Sam....

MMM did you not post in the "Some interesting things about Japan" topic yesterday? and is it not true that in your first post in the topic you state at the end (After giving great details about japanese sterotypes) :AND I QUOTE:
========================================
~This is at the end of the post~
MMM (Online)
JF Ossan

Yesterday, 03:56 AM

15. In the Japanese language, it is considered rude to say the word "no" directly.

This CAN be true, but it depends on the situation. People say "no" all the time.

I don't have the energy to keep going...
=======================================

You sure would have the energy if there was a Chat Box up to quickly get your idea across
It was a 50 point post and I didn't feel like addressing every point. I am not sure how a shout box would have invigorated me.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
BakaCrisis (Offline)
(。・_・。)σ

11-17-2008, 04:57 AM

With much consideration, your right. Well, MMM you might know the proper procedures on how to successfully get word spread about this "Petition" . Seems like a neat idea the forum could at least test out.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-17-2008, 05:07 AM

Quote:
With much consideration, your right. Well, MMM you might know the proper procedures on how to successfully get word spread about this "Petition" . Seems like a neat idea the forum could at least test out.
The mods have no control over something like this. It would have to be decided and put into place by the admins.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
kenmei (Offline)
脳ある鷹は爪を隠

Send a message via AIM to kenmei Send a message via MSN to kenmei
11-17-2008, 06:59 AM

I think only Shinjuku Eki could do this and he would have to know how to add the proper code/whatever to create something like this...

ホラ顔上げぇな・・
(#19 (permalink))
Old
emiluvsjmusic (Offline)
JF noob

11-17-2008, 09:26 AM

This is an awesome idea!! I hope it goes through

Death Note fam & Shingami clan
JF family|Emi's Space|Haruhiism
(#20 (permalink))
Old
emiluvsjmusic (Offline)
JF noob

11-17-2008, 09:29 AM

Quote:
I would LOVE for there to be more Japan-related topics. Part of the problem I see now days is 80% of the people post in General Discussion on non-Japan related stuff. I wonder why that is.
Yeah I only have to look at your threads for proof

Death Note fam & Shingami clan
JF family|Emi's Space|Haruhiism