JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
Cool New MSN Version is out x3 - 01-22-2009, 09:49 AM

Since yesterday I use with some of my friends the new msn version x3 at first I was thinking that the messenger not really changed but I was wrong *-* it has a lot new stuff in it and the designe looks really different !
For me personaly what I love on the new msn is that I can use now my own animatad avatar x3 and my computer is getting faster with the new version the old one slowed my Laptop down x) .
what do you like on the new msn ? x3

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†

Last edited by Tsuzuki : 01-22-2009 at 10:25 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

01-22-2009, 10:19 AM

I got it, and I completely hated it, and my computer wouldn't let me uninstall it so I had to do a system restore. It looks pretty but for me it's really not functional and accessing the menus and stuff that was easy to find became a right pain, so I went back to my old one because I just prefer the options.

When I looked at how much memory it was taking up it seemed to be more than the old MSN, maybe because of all the graphics and the adverts and high res images and stuff. I don't know for sure.

I also use MSN Plus and it didn't seem to like the new MSN at all.

So that's my verdict on it. I don't know anyone else who has got it yet because I advised them all not to, maybe it's just a personal thing on my point of view. Normally I love to update my software, but this just felt like a step backward for me.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Anemic (Offline)
New to JF

01-22-2009, 10:19 AM

Is it packed with advertisment like the other ones? Might wait until someone makes a program to customize it.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
01-22-2009, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I got it, and I completely hated it, and my computer wouldn't let me uninstall it so I had to do a system restore. It looks pretty but for me it's really not functional and accessing the menus and stuff that was easy to find became a right pain, so I went back to my old one because I just prefer the options.

When I looked at how much memory it was taking up it seemed to be more than the old MSN, maybe because of all the graphics and the adverts and high res images and stuff. I don't know for sure.

I also use MSN Plus and it didn't seem to like the new MSN at all.

So that's my verdict on it. I don't know anyone else who has got it yet because I advised them all not to, maybe it's just a personal thing on my point of view. Normally I love to update my software, but this just felt like a step backward for me.
o.o but you don't used msn beta ?! oO cuz it looks exactly like this .

It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#5 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

01-22-2009, 10:27 AM

you mean the new msn LIVE right? I got it on my desktop, and it's pretty nice! It was strange at first and didn't like it so much, but now, I prefer it to the msn I have on my laptop!!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

01-22-2009, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
you mean the new msn LIVE right? I got it on my desktop, and it's pretty nice! It was strange at first and didn't like it so much, but now, I prefer it to the msn I have on my laptop!!
lol yes for the first 2 hours my head started to hurts xD it was all soo different x3 but now I love it x3 and I can keep my smilies *-*

†♫†
(#7 (permalink))
Old
CrazyLee (Offline)
4th Kyu Aikidoka

Send a message via MSN to CrazyLee Send a message via Skype™ to CrazyLee
01-22-2009, 11:10 AM

I'll download it and try it out....it might be useful for a friend of mine. His MSN is always going on the fritz.

Edit: got it. It looks nicer, but I'll wait until someone starts talking to me on it before I decide if its any good.

Last edited by CrazyLee : 01-22-2009 at 11:58 AM.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

01-22-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuko81 View Post
poor me!
i could not install MSNchat. I only use Yahoo chat.
why not ?! oO

†♫†
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Bureda (Offline)
Banned

01-22-2009, 02:47 PM

New msn is ugly.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

01-22-2009, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureda View Post
New msn is ugly.
wrong computer

†♫†