JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
ShotaMeister (Offline)
JF Regular

03-03-2009, 06:02 PM

Who cares about swearing? It's just sounds coming from our mouth. It's not as if we're punching someone in the face.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
03-05-2009, 08:01 PM

I see alot of sarcasm in cursing these days and alot of people who don't care about elders and have no respect curse most times not saying everyone doesnt curse because they(most) do, I do especially when angered, too many f-bombs and B@stards, but its not something I would do in casual conversations unless with really really close friends whom don't mind. I generally don't curse in public though its just not my thing.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#23 (permalink))
Old
tylersangle88 (Offline)
女, im a girl!

Send a message via AIM to tylersangle88 Send a message via MSN to tylersangle88 Send a message via Yahoo to tylersangle88 Send a message via Skype™ to tylersangle88
03-05-2009, 08:13 PM

I cuss sometimes but I rele try not to. I mostly do it when im just playing around with somebody, or i swear in special intimate occasions. I dont just go around saying f this and f that like a lot of people. i get so upset when i hear little kids cussing tho. they dont need to speak like that. there are so many other better words that they can use to express their feelings. so parents that teach ur kids to cuss you should be ashamed. you need to make your kids smarter and widen their vocabulary and cussing is a bad way to colorize their sentences.

[color="Magenta"]There is no better way to die than in ur lovers arms. [/COLOR]
IM THE QUEEN OF CYBER WHORES!!!! ^^ HEHE LOL

Anata Ga Suki!!!
[/size]
(#24 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

03-05-2009, 08:19 PM

I don't know If I believe that most parents tell their kids its okay to curse or teach it to them, I think they do it because they learn from friends or school mates, I have parents who curse alot and I didnt curse till I got to H.S. so I don't think its the parents who really teach them its okay to do it.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#25 (permalink))
Old
OliveJuice (Offline)
New to JF

03-06-2009, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
The more you swear the lower your "class".
Goodness!!! Lol I swear pretty often, and I wouldn't call myself "low class", I think if you knew me personally you'd agree .

I feel there's a time and place for everything. I'm not saying walk through a church dropping f-bombs all over the place, or in the middle of a job interview lol. But in casual conversations with people u feel comfortable enough with, a more "colorful" vocabulary isn't usually looked down upon. Of course cultural differences come into play, but I wouldn't go as far as calling someone low class that let's a few four-letter words tumble out here and there.

Now, if that's their whoooole vocabulary, I think it's more an educational issue than class. If those are the ONLY words that you can fill your sentences with, then I think it's thesaurus time lol.

What can I say, sometimes an eff-arino adds the needed punch of emphasis to a point being made. :shrugs:

Not wanting to argue, just nudging back.

Love more. Hate less.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
tylersangle88 (Offline)
女, im a girl!

Send a message via AIM to tylersangle88 Send a message via MSN to tylersangle88 Send a message via Yahoo to tylersangle88 Send a message via Skype™ to tylersangle88
03-06-2009, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
I don't know If I believe that most parents tell their kids its okay to curse or teach it to them, I think they do it because they learn from friends or school mates, I have parents who curse alot and I didnt curse till I got to H.S. so I don't think its the parents who really teach them its okay to do it.
well idk, i have seen lots of adults actually teaching their kids cuss words because they think that its funny, but its not funny. its just sad

[color="Magenta"]There is no better way to die than in ur lovers arms. [/COLOR]
IM THE QUEEN OF CYBER WHORES!!!! ^^ HEHE LOL

Anata Ga Suki!!!
[/size]
(#27 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

03-07-2009, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersangle88 View Post
well idk, i have seen lots of adults actually teaching their kids cuss words because they think that its funny, but its not funny. its just sad
Mmm, I see what what you mean some parents don't care that their children curse even in public and think its cute or funny, but most parents I see scold their kids when they curse, I honestly think all parents should. Especially, since most people do still find Cursing in public offensive...still. I don't but plenty still do.

Rest in peace Kyle <3