(#111 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

06-23-2009, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
I guess I'll repost mine lol

I'm known for being really outgoing..being the kid that always backtalks everyone and gets into arguments, being the one who knows everything about the lastest games and electronics (electronics not so much heh) The one always crashing the partys that I'm not invited to and livening up the ones I am invited to.
haha, crashing parties is always fun, fersure - especially when some people are way out of it, lmao ;]
(#112 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

06-23-2009, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Wow! I'd love to see it! Thats a little bit crazy haha
haha, it's crazy - but in a good way !
my friend helped me with it and it's mmmazing, I am obsessed with it!
some of the colors are magenta, dark purple, blond...and then some ;]
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
06-23-2009, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythix View Post
haha, crashing parties is always fun, fersure - especially when some people are way out of it, lmao ;]
I mainly crashed little preppy ass partys..god those are fun ^///^

Sounds like some hairs colors I would use ^_^

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#114 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

06-23-2009, 07:01 AM

Quote:
I mainly crashed little preppy ass partys..god those are fun ^///^

Sounds like some hairs colors I would use ^_^
Oh heck yes, you aren't kidding, those ARE the best - for me, there was always a variety, too...like, the ones who acted like they got caught doing something bad, and the ones who tried to act badass and scare me, pssht, I. LOVE. CRASHING. THOSE. lmao!

Orly? Well, given that, I think you and I are going to get along just fine ;] What colors have you had before?
(#115 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
06-23-2009, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Oh heck yes, you aren't kidding, those ARE the best - for me, there was always a variety, too...like, the ones who acted like they got caught doing something bad, and the ones who tried to act badass and scare me, pssht, I. LOVE. CRASHING. THOSE. lmao!

Orly? Well, given that, I think you and I are going to get along just fine ;] What colors have you had before?
Haha I love party crashing with a group, 2 years ago around halloween me and a few friends went and got some teenage mutant ninja turtle costumes and crashed some jocks party...it was sooo good.

Just black so far but, I'm thinking a bright Red soon.

Welcome to JF by the way, I didn't know you were a new member haha

(#116 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

06-23-2009, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Haha I love party crashing with a group, 2 years ago around halloween me and a few friends went and got some teenage mutant ninja turtle costumes and crashed some jocks party...it was sooo good.

Just black so far but, I'm thinking a bright Red soon.

Welcome to JF by the way, I didn't know you were a new member haha
Ohshizz, that sounds 'mmazing, kid! I am jealous, that would have been epic to behold, lol! Yes, the more friends, the better, it's not the same when your alone. I cannot think of anything that we ever did that tops your TMNT story, but we did walk in on this one football player dressed in a lingere (sp?) set, and THAT was...well, epic, but really gross, too -.-

Ooh, that'd be sweet, go for it, totally! Yeah, once you get one color in there other than black, you never go back - that's how it was for me! I started out meek in the fifth grade with red streaks through my hair, then turned to dyeing it black and then bam - here I am today ;]

Haha, thanks much - cyeah, I am a certifed newb, at your service, lol xD
(#117 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

06-23-2009, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Ohshizz, that sounds 'mmazing, kid! I am jealous, that would have been epic to behold, lol! Yes, the more friends, the better, it's not the same when your alone. I cannot think of anything that we ever did that tops your TMNT story, but we did walk in on this one football player dressed in a lingere (sp?) set, and THAT was...well, epic, but really gross, too -.-

Ooh, that'd be sweet, go for it, totally! Yeah, once you get one color in there other than black, you never go back - that's how it was for me! I started out meek in the fifth grade with red streaks through my hair, then turned to dyeing it black and then bam - here I am today ;]

Haha, thanks much - cyeah, I am a certifed newb, at your service, lol xD
XD The football player story is epic..that would be horrible haha

At my service eh? You should get on AIM so we can chat instead of going hella off-topic, that ok?

Last edited by Quailboy : 06-23-2009 at 07:14 AM.
(#118 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

06-23-2009, 07:16 AM

Quote:
XD The football player story is epic..that would be horrible haha

At my service eh? You should get on AIm so we can chat instead of going hella off-topic, that ok?
*shakes head* Yes...yes, that it was...if only Kodak could've caught that moment, but then again...yeah, nevermind -.-

Haha, that sounds fine with me, but I hate to say that I am def gonna have to be way un-epic and leave for the night, because my brother's so buggin right now since he wants the computer now...but, I will def add you and hit you up, fersure ;] This must be continued, no lie xD

Here's my AIM: xx starstruckkk

peace, and nice talking to you ;]
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

06-23-2009, 07:17 AM

Quote:
*shakes head* Yes...yes, that it was...if only Kodak could've caught that moment, but then again...yeah, nevermind -.-

Haha, that sounds fine with me, but I hate to say that I am def gonna have to be way un-epic and leave for the night, because my brother's so buggin right now since he wants the computer now...but, I will def add you and hit you up, fersure ;] This must be continued, no lie xD

Here's my AIM: xx starstruckkk

peace, and nice talking to you ;]
Haha goodnight ^_^

(#120 (permalink))
Old
Hellkite (Offline)
Finally, in LOVE!

Send a message via MSN to Hellkite Send a message via Yahoo to Hellkite Send a message via Skype™ to Hellkite
06-23-2009, 08:13 AM

just for being a chilla, paying others to do my homework, known for loving japan, and playing truant, as i do just this moment

Japan, I come next year!! wohooo!!