JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
coldhazard (Offline)
~Kent~

Send a message via MSN to coldhazard
05-09-2009, 01:45 PM

Nope I don't do legs. I play soccer so my legs are muscled enough according to my trainer
(#12 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-09-2009, 02:32 PM

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me

Last edited by SHAD0W : 04-09-2020 at 10:47 AM.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
05-09-2009, 03:23 PM

You don't want to wear weights on your wrists or ankles, this will stress your knees and elbows too much. The vest is good, but I wouldn't bother wearing it all the time, just wear it while you work out. I suggest checking out Parkour performers, Freerunning team - 3RUN these guys are really smart when it comes to your own workouts and stuff. Also check out this guys videos, YouTube - bobbyconditioning's Channel and YouTube - scottmeijing's Channel watch some of these guys videos, they have quite a few training videos
(#14 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

05-09-2009, 03:31 PM

Well, since I'm already amazingly muscular and toned, this doesn't concern me. Haha.

I try to do excersise, but I am lazy and can't be bothered. Wii Fit makes me feel less guilty temporarily. xD
(#15 (permalink))
Old
coldhazard (Offline)
~Kent~

05-09-2009, 04:14 PM

Well..you can always save up for a benchpress...costs about 150 bucks and you can train most muscles on it...and it doesn't take up alot of time...
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Compaqmac321 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-09-2009, 05:36 PM

ah, i can answer this
my dad used to be a trainer (and a body builde)r when he was in the military and he still trains ppl now when he's not at work so i grew up around weights and such..
they said that you need to rest every 2 or 3 days, but thats not true...true u have to rest your muscle to give them time to grow, but the hurt u feel after your work is a good thing, soon youll stop hurting, when that happens youll need to change up your work out to shock your muscles again so they can grow more.........you should do upper body every other day, say u do upper body monday, dont do it again until wednesday, lower body tuesday thursday and saturday, normally i take sundays off, that would be the day you let your whole body recover, u get what im sayn right? unfortunately that doest really apply to abs and cardio, abs is something you should do everyday, my brother is a boxer so he said getting abs is tough (which it is) but once u have them, keeping them gets tougher cus u have to work em out everyday

about the weight bands u have...i heard storys from ppl telling me that i shouldnt wear mine everyday, but i played football from 4th grade to my freshman year in college, and even at practice i would have on my weights (minus weight vest) but in school and at work id have it on and im fine, idk that maybe cus i started working out daily when i was in the 4th grade tho, but still u should be iight.
all in all, if u just want to get stay in shape, just do push ups sit ups and run with the weights on and youll be ok....getting bigger is tiresome trust me i know.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Compaqmac321 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-09-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
Argh! Really? No wonder I hurt so much!!!!

You all talk about having a schedule, I guess that means you go to the gym? I dont have the time/money for a gym so what I'll be doing is just stuff that can be done soon as I wake up or before bed..

I also have no interest in training my legs as I get enough walking exercise in my 2nd job at the super market (might see if I can sneak my weights under my uniform though..)

Speaking of the weighted clothes, why would I want to take them off after a while?

What protien suppliment (im guessing its a shake) would you recomend and do you have a protein foods list?

Also, my question on streatches remains unanswered..

Thanks for all your help though
like i said, please dont underestimate push ups sit ups and pull ups...
mike tyson when he was in his prime NEVER touched a weight...and you see how big he was....im witness to what just push ups in your room adn sit ups can do, i never just did it like that cus i played sports where part of practice was going to the gym...but my brother (boxer) started working out in his room with out weights and got just as big as some1 in the gym....just cus at one poinmt i could bench press 300 pounds doesnt mean i was the strongest guy..its about total body strength.

food wise, baked chicken, tuna, peanut butter, pasta, fish, salads. those are all good...
now if u tryna get BIG, then what i did was i ate like a beast, lol anything and worked out like one too, and gained weight (195 to 225) then i ate healthy and turned up my cardio and lowered the weights to instead of working out on the bench with 250, took it down to 215 nd pumped out more reps...and with curls, instead of curling with 60 or 70 dumbell, went down to 35 40 and did more reps, for cuts, so id go from 225 to 210.
but thats when u have to for the gym
(#18 (permalink))
Old
coldhazard (Offline)
~Kent~

05-09-2009, 08:07 PM

Abs tough ? I got my six pack in 2 months
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Compaqmac321 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-09-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldhazard View Post
Abs tough ? I got my six pack in 2 months
thats possible
it depends on your body type
i have friends who got their abs together in 6 weeks
a lot of reps. i believe you
(#20 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-09-2009, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compaqmac321 View Post
like i said, please dont underestimate push ups sit ups and pull ups...
Thankyou very much for everything you said! You've helped out alot!

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me