JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Yakuza!!! (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/25831-yakuza.html)

ToKiMoNsta 11-04-2009 02:57 AM

貴方の ぶずう ですよ!あなたはにせです。私はjapane seです.だれかに尋ねに行ってください。私はakihabaraであ なたをたやすく痛めつけさせます。

ToKiMoNsta 11-04-2009 03:01 AM

O yea stop using a translator it show foo

MMM 11-04-2009 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToKiMoNsta (Post 781228)
貴方の ぶずう ですよ!あなたはにせです。私はjapane seです.だれかに尋ねに行ってください。私はakihabaraであ なたをたやすく痛めつけさせます。

You mean you weren't kidding? You really are trying to say you are a Japanese living in Akihabara (a really hip spot for Japanese gangsters to hang)?

Seriously? Your signature screams "I am a Japanese faker!"

For starters わたし is 私, not 渡し (a kind of ferry). And I don't know how many guys who represent yakuza gangsters would use わたし anyway. But keep it up and prove me wrong.

MMM 11-04-2009 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToKiMoNsta (Post 781230)
O yea stop using a translator it show foo

Classic. Please, point out my errors.

ToKiMoNsta 11-04-2009 03:07 AM

Yu been to akihabara haha yu been to tokyo haha big place how about hokkaido sapporo lol yuzhno-sakhalin, sakhalinsk Haha yu most not be cool with modern kids in japan wat are yu like 40 grandpa yu heard of teriyaki boyz haahaa yu wouldnt know japanese if yu dont go to shinjuku or shibuya dude all the lil gangsta are like teens haha

ToKiMoNsta 11-04-2009 03:11 AM

That why i dont need this site bunch a fake man no japanese here at least real serious japanese who no wat cool pshhh try talk about drinking or racing Shing02 or at least teriyaki boyz seed or okda nujabes anarchy good music haha instead of anime or manga all day gothic naruto wannabe freaks

MMM 11-04-2009 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToKiMoNsta (Post 781233)
Yu been to akihabara haha yu been to tokyo haha big place how about hokkaido sapporo lol yuzhno-sakhalin, sakhalinsk Haha yu most not be cool with modern kids in japan wat are yu like 40 grandpa yu heard of teriyaki boyz haahaa yu wouldnt know japanese if yu dont go to shinjuku or shibuya dude all the lil gangsta are like teens haha

You really aren't addressing the questions, either in Japanese or in English. But I think it is pretty clear what is going on here (ha ha).

All I will ask is don't talk about things you know nothing about. Before you run off, never to be seen again, just let me make it clear to anyone who would read your words, that ToKiMoNsta does not live anywhere near Akihabara, and is nothing near a Japanese native speaker.

MMM 11-04-2009 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToKiMoNsta (Post 781235)
That why i dont need this site bunch a fake man no japanese here at least real serious japanese who no wat cool pshhh try talk about drinking or racing Shing02 or at least teriyaki boyz seed or okda nujabes anarchy good music haha instead of anime or manga all day gothic naruto wannabe freaks

This is the part where he is "too good" for this site and saunters off. What that is called is "escaping".

You tried, you got caught, and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

ToKiMoNsta 11-04-2009 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 781232)
Classic. Please, point out my errors.

OLD ASS SKOOL JAPANESE SPEACH GET WITH THE SLANG FOO

MMM 11-04-2009 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToKiMoNsta (Post 781239)
OLD ASS SKOOL JAPANESE SPEACH GET WITH THE SLANG FOO

なめとんかい?Seriously, you don't want to go there.