JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-16-2009, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
No doubt, they were!
Lol, I remember your first impression of me, you thought I was a horrible person xD

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#102 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
That's like going to a debate team and saying, "It's pointless to use books or sources. If you can't fight by your own, just don't continue. Using the web will result in an endless debate."

I value outside sources. If you don't, then rather than responding to my source without actually saying anything, you can easily ignore what I've offered.

As for the first link that you gave, it's about a woman suffering psychological pain because her husband had an affair. What does that have to do with this discussion? The second link is about a woman who fears that her husband might have ED. Nowhere in the thread does anyone support the idea that people who don't have sex can't have a healthy relationship.
A debate team has already knowledge or experience for what they talk about, unlike what you did. How did you form this opinion, defend it but THEN needed Google to be certain. You had your doubts girl.

Also both my links are very relevant, it's just so that you don't want to see it. The first woman dislikes being seen as nothing from her husband... because he wants sex.

The second adds that extra information after she gets an answer so don't try to be smart with that.

If next post contains a reply about how Googling is right or some other comment on my links, I won't post anymore. Unless you have any other thing to say about relationship without sex on sexual people, I guess I'm done.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#103 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Quailboy and alanX, I'm sorry to say that I find your comments pretty annoying as they have nothing to do with the discussion, and are simply petty attempts to make me upset. For that reason, I've added you to my ignore lists. If you say anything directly to me, please don't feel offended when I don't respond.

LOVE: pass it on
(#104 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
07-16-2009, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
Lol, I remember your first impression of me, you thought I was a horrible person xD
Can I join the random talk before this gets closed?

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#105 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-16-2009, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
Can I join the random talk before this gets closed?
No. This thread has gone off-topic long enough.

Back to online dating.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-16-2009, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
Quailboy and alanX, I'm sorry to say that I find your comments pretty annoying as they have nothing to do with the discussion, and are simply petty attempts to make me upset. For that reason, I've added you to my ignore lists. If you say anything directly to me, please don't feel offended when I don't respond.
Just... lol.

"Omg! i don't agree with you, and now U BE SPAMMIN ME *Puts fingers in ears* I CANT HEAR YOU!

We've tried arguing. Even giving our own sources. But it's futile.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#107 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

07-16-2009, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post

Back to online dating.
But if you look at it from one point of view, what we've been talking is related to the topic.

Quote:
(#108 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
07-16-2009, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post

Back to online dating.
I met my girl online.
Now we're engaged.
Of course we see each other lots now.

Before I met her, I thought people who met their significant others online were kind of "loserish."

But now I think it's pretty convenient.
Still kind of weird thought, even to me.

Story of my life.

猿も木から落ちる
(#109 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-16-2009, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
But if you look at it from one point of view, what we've been talking is related to the topic.
I think it is time to reel it in a little. The debate is starting to go off the rails.
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-16-2009, 01:39 AM

Well...going to Sweden next october is going to be fun! ^_^
Cant wait to see her

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
Closed Thread