(#21 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

08-12-2009, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
You would vote for that, asshole >_<
Well, what did you ask the question for if both answers were not plausible to begin with?

What, are you getting kicked out of mommys house if you don't go back to school?

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#22 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-12-2009, 02:19 AM

Is this... serious? Because, I don't know, a random forum on the Internet doesn't seem like the best place to ask for advice on life changing decisions. Do you have any support groups in real life?

LOVE: pass it on
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

08-12-2009, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedesjin View Post
Is this... serious? Because, I don't know, a random forum on the Internet doesn't seem like the best place to ask for advice on life changing decisions. Do you have any support groups in real life?
Did he claim he has a life?

LOL, support groups... you serious?

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#24 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-12-2009, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Did he claim he has a life?

LOL, support groups... you serious?
lol not that kind of support group. I meant like friends, a random aunt, teachers - people in his social life that can support him.

Not trying to judge or anything. :/ it just doesn't seem healthy to rely on the Internet for this kind of thing...

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

08-12-2009, 02:25 AM

Quote:
lol not that kind of support group. I meant like friends, a random aunt, teachers - people in his social life that can support him.
Well, I don't think he does.

Quote:
Not trying to judge or anything. :/ it just doesn't seem healthy to rely on the Internet for this kind of thing...
The internet is serious business...

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
08-12-2009, 02:33 AM

Quote:

I'm not relying on it for anything, I thought I was on your ignore list?
And to answer your question, no.
My dads a drunk, my mom is stubborn as hell, I'm not in contact with the rest of my family >_>
I cant go to a friends house until after my court date, so thats out of the question.

And..Teachers? can you even read correctly? I'm asking you if I should even go back to school >_<

I'm going to E-bully you aswell right now, gtfo my internetz pl0x srs bsns

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#27 (permalink))
Old
mercedesjin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-12-2009, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
I'm not relying on it for anything, I thought I was on your ignore list?
And to answer your question, no.
My dads a drunk, my mom is stubborn as hell, I'm not in contact with the rest of my family >_>
I cant go to a friends house until after my court date, so thats out of the question.

And..Teachers? can you even read correctly? I'm asking you if I should even go back to school >_<

I'm going to E-bully you aswell right now, gtfo my internetz pl0x srs bsns
Nah, I got over all of my grudges. I finally realized that the Internet isn't worth that kind of energy. =) Kind of sucks I didn't realize that from the beginning, but whatevs.

I'm sorry about your dad and your mom... but no offense, but this kind of sounds like you're asking for attention on the Internet. It's not such a bad thing. I used to do the same thing when I was younger. I'm sure a lot of people do it. It's just that this seems like a pretty important, serious issue. You're young, and I wouldn't want you to make a choice based off of what a stranger on the Internet says, rather than thinking about what's the best choice for yourself.

I'm sure you don't give a shit about what I think, but hey - I said it anyway. Sorry.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
08-12-2009, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Nah, I got over all of my grudges. I finally realized that the Internet isn't worth that kind of energy. =) Kind of sucks I didn't realize that from the beginning, but whatevs.

I'm sorry about your dad and your mom... but no offense, but this kind of sounds like you're asking for attention on the Internet. It's not such a bad thing. I used to do the same thing when I was younger. I'm sure a lot of people do it. It's just that this seems like a pretty important, serious issue. You're young, and I wouldn't want you to make a choice based off of what a stranger on the Internet says, rather than thinking about what's the best choice for yourself.

I'm sure you don't give a shit about what I think, but hey - I said it anyway. Sorry.
I'm just seeing what other people think. Whats the harm in that? Like Tenchu, I'd like to say I know his personality decently and say if I can take something from his word or not.

I dont need attention from the internet..I get enough attention at home, obviously I'm getting some if I'm going to see my lawyer in 2 days.

Its not that I dont give a shit, its whether or not what you say has any real meaning, which most of the time is dosen't.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

08-12-2009, 02:44 AM

I say Aye!

A

Anyways... I think you are too young to get kicked out.

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

08-12-2009, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pexster View Post
I say Aye!

A

Anyways... I think you are too young to get kicked out.
Nope, I can legally be kicked out next month when I turn 17