LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-09-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
Says the guy who has offended so many members here. Got temporarily banned several times because of this.

Remember what Nyororin said to you: Ronin, I really hate to bring out somewhat "personal" stuff like this... But I assure you, you take the cake for number of people offended and upset about your posts.
In the past 2 months or so, I`ve gotten one complaint about Tenchu... And close to 30 about you. Mostly for flaming and language...
I love it how you think I care what others think of me. If I'm the flame then you're a Californian forest in the summer. I started this thread with a little suggestion that's all... stop crying like a little bitch.

Quote:
I actually did. Remember I posted 三綱五倫 in the last post... yeah.
Wow you've missed the point haven't you... but I'll play along.

One line means you've studied the guy? Wow f*ck me! I guess I know how to speak Swahili, Spanish and French. After all I can say Jambo, Hola and Bonjour..

Quote:
I love your utter ignorance.
Haha... says the guy who missed the joke...
(#22 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

09-09-2009, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
I see you don't have the same definition of 'valid' as the rest of the world.
And a lot of people have different definitions of 'hero' as well.

JapanForum's semi-resident amateur linguist.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

09-09-2009, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
I love it how you think I care what others think of me. If I'm the flame then you're a Californian forest in the summer. I started this thread with a little suggestion that's all... stop crying like a little bitch.
Now you call me a little bitch? Touche.

That proves that you are a self-righteous a**hole who don't care what others think of you.

I love how you still don't learn your lesson. You're in a huge internet community, don't act offendingly self-righteous.

Quote:
Haha... says the guy who missed the joke...
You see why I can't take you seriously? Joke, you say? I'll assume that what you said to me in this thread is a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Everyone knows about Ronin's problems, there's no need to rub it in.
Everybody knows that this guy is a horrible person.

Last edited by komitsuki : 09-09-2009 at 11:08 AM.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

09-09-2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
For him to be a social scientist he would have had to have studied things such as psychology, anthropology, sociology etc. (i.e. fields which study aspects of society using scientific methods)
You're just quoting definitions now. Do you ever try to go beyond the definitions you have to learn for you University exams?
You do realise that Confucius was a philosopher in many areas? Inculding Social, Political and Education. For someone to be a philosopher, they would have to study and observe whatever they philosophise about!!! Confucius was a Social Scientist!!!!!!!

Next thing you're gonna say is that Newton wasn't really a Physicist because he didn't "study" physics, he invented it. hahaa!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
I hate to admit but Ronin is right this time. You can't say he is your hero if you don't know him well.

You sound like those kids who say 'This is my favorite band' and they know only 1-2 songs.
Dude, what are you on? Only the other day, you said you were a half muslim. wtf, is a half muslim? I can't believe you have the cheek to tell someone they don't know what they're talking about when you think a half muslim exists!!!!

I'm pretty sure you don't even know anything about Confucius, so how would you even know who's right out of Ronin and Komitsuki?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

Quote:
Everybody knows that this guy is a horrible person.
Well, I've met a lot worse.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

Quote:
That proves that you are a self-righteous a**hole who don't care what others think of you.
I'll take that as a compliment

Quote:
I love how you still don't learn your lesson. You're in a huge internet community, don't act offendingly self-righteous.
Either I'm missing something.. or internet communities are the PERFECT place to get away with such behaviour.

Quote:
You see why I can't take you seriously? Joke, you say? I'll assume that what you said to me in this thread is a joke.
Waah waah waah.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

09-09-2009, 11:19 AM

This guy's cool:

Josef Mengele

Dr. Josef Mengele (16 March 1911 – 7 February 1979) was a German SS officer and a physician in the Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau. He held two earned doctorates, one in anthropology from Munich University and one in medicine from Frankfurt University. He gained notoriety for being one of the SS physicians who supervised the selection of arriving transports of prisoners, determining who was to be killed and who was to become a forced laborer, and for performing human experiments on camp inmates, amongst whom Mengele was known as the Angel of Death.

In 1940, he was placed in the reserve medical corps, following which he served with the 5th SS Panzergrenadier Division Wiking. In 1942, he was wounded at the Russian front and was pronounced medically unfit for combat, and was then promoted to the rank of SS-Hauptsturmführer (Captain). After the war, he became one of the most hunted of Nazi war criminals.

Josef Mengele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#28 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

09-09-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
I'll take that as a compliment
Well thank you for admitting that, Mr. I-am-a-self-righteous-a**hole-who-do-not-care-what-others-think-of-me.

Thank you for politely degrading yourself to everyone here.

Quote:
Either I'm missing something.. or internet communities are the PERFECT place to get away with such behaviour.
No, people just avoid you like a bubonic plague.

Quote:
Waah waah waah.
Awww...... Don't be such a baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Well, I've met a lot worse.
I see.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

09-09-2009, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
You're just quoting definitions now. Do you ever try to go beyond the definitions you have to learn for you University exams?
You do realise that Confucius was a philosopher in many areas? Inculding Social, Political and Education. For someone to be a philosopher, they would have to study and observe whatever they philosophise about!!! Confucius was a Social Scientist!!!!!!!

Next thing you're gonna say is that Newton wasn't really a Physicist because he didn't "study" physics, he invented it. hahaa!!!!!!
Um.. unless you're going to tell me Confucious invented sociology and founded the social sciences then you fail miserably with that analogy. (Actually you'd fail miserably if you did tell me that...)

Nice try noodle... but you'll have to wait another day to get one up on me.

I'm just too damn smart for you

Keep lurking these threads though! I'm sure you're time will come! がんばって!
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)

09-09-2009, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Well thank you for admitting that, Mr. I-am-a-self-righteous-a**hole-who-do-not-care-what-others-think-of-me.

Thank you for politely degrading yourself to everyone here.
You're welcome dipsh*t who gets butthurt over a simple correction/suggestion and who holds a grudge over what happens in other threads

Keep studying Confuscious though! He says a lot of smart things that you might benefit from!

Quote:
 No, people just avoid you like a bubonic plague.
Speak for yourself. Since I've joined I've made 2 Japanese friends and 2 Australian ones whom I now contact outside of JF.
Closed Thread