LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
smbx33 (Offline)
90's ジングル

10-31-2009, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I would say if it is nothing but innocent bonding time then that TV show is full of baloney. Wearing a mini-skirt does not equal wanting to have sex with your father.
it usually just means the tv show gave her that outfit so more people would watch the show and if shes pretty they get better ratings
(#22 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

10-31-2009, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbx33 View Post
it usually just means the tv show gave her that outfit so more people would watch the show and if shes pretty they get better ratings
Miniskirts are so common in Japan it really isn't even a fashion choice based on "sexual appeal" so if a TV show was so daft to that fact it doesn't surprise me they would surmises that a father/daughter outing was anything more than an innocent family get-together.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

10-31-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
When I lived in Japan, I had seen a few family entertainment programmes on the subject of father;s dating their own daughters.

Do you think this is like a bonding type thing or is it more of a fantasy thing for the Father's?
I've always viewed it as a bonding thing, i personally never been on a date with my father although i always wanted to, and i think it nice to just spend time alone and to get to know eachother with out anyother family there, so yeah i just view it as a bonding thing, nothing more.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

10-31-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
I would say if it is nothing but innocent bonding time then that TV show is full of baloney. Wearing a mini-skirt does not equal wanting to have sex with your father.
I think the sex part may be one sided in reverse to your comment.

Cheers - Oz
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
10-31-2009, 03:31 PM

You know ozkai, the level of racism and ignorance being displayed in here by you is literally disgusting to me.

What exactly makes you think that fathers in Japan are any different than fathers anywhere else in the world? Unless there is something seriously wrong with them, parents do not feel sexually attracted to their own children. There is NO difference in Japan. This is a a trait that is natural to all humans as a way to prevent inbreeding.
I think you are completely and totally missing the whole point, and reading way way too much into "fantasy". A person who has no interest in cheating can take a sibling or child out on a "date" and enjoy themselves (and in the case that it`s with their child be very proud of how beautiful/handsome the child has grown up to be) without there being the TINIEST inkling of sexual thought involved.

If you cannot go out to eat or to a movie with a female relative without thinking something sexual, you are the one who needs help... Not innocent fathers wanting to spend some one-on-one time with their daughters.

As for the mini-skirts / getting dressed up... How many girls in Japan go out NOT wearing them or trying to look nice? It`s just as much a chance for the girl to show off and experience a "fantasy" date.

Anyway, I`m not even going to critique the television program, as ozkai probably saw what he wanted to see. If it`s a program outside Japan, well, we all know the ones trying to point and laugh at the "funny Japanese" are a dime a dozen. And if it was one inside Japan - I question how much of it did ozkai really understand?

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
smbx33 (Offline)
90's ジングル

10-31-2009, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Miniskirts are so common in Japan it really isn't even a fashion choice based on "sexual appeal" so if a TV show was so daft to that fact it doesn't surprise me they would surmises that a father/daughter outing was anything more than an innocent family get-together.
Ohh I didn't know that.. thanks for clearing that up for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
You know ozkai, the level of racism and ignorance being displayed in here by you is literally disgusting to me.

What exactly makes you think that fathers in Japan are any different than fathers anywhere else in the world? Unless there is something seriously wrong with them, parents do not feel sexually attracted to their own children. There is NO difference in Japan. This is a a trait that is natural to all humans as a way to prevent inbreeding.
I think you are completely and totally missing the whole point, and reading way way too much into "fantasy". A person who has no interest in cheating can take a sibling or child out on a "date" and enjoy themselves (and in the case that it`s with their child be very proud of how beautiful/handsome the child has grown up to be) without there being the TINIEST inkling of sexual thought involved.

If you cannot go out to eat or to a movie with a female relative without thinking something sexual, you are the one who needs help... Not innocent fathers wanting to spend some one-on-one time with their daughters.

As for the mini-skirts / getting dressed up... How many girls in Japan go out NOT wearing them or trying to look nice? It`s just as much a chance for the girl to show off and experience a "fantasy" date.

Anyway, I`m not even going to critique the television program, as ozkai probably saw what he wanted to see. If it`s a program outside Japan, well, we all know the ones trying to point and laugh at the "funny Japanese" are a dime a dozen. And if it was one inside Japan - I question how much of it did ozkai really understand?
+1
@ozkai
Incest is taboo everywhere and is just plain sick to someone think like that. I suggest medical or better yet psychiatric help if you or someone you know is into that stuff.

@Nyororin
I watch Japanese television shows and dramas! I understand them perfectly thanks to the fansubbers who translate them and paste nice subtitles on the bottom I completely agree with everything else you said though.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

10-31-2009, 08:46 PM

incest isn't a sick idea at all.. we've been doing it for ages and ages... the only reasons why i wouldn't support it is because offspring tend to get disfigured due to genomes coming from too close of a genetic line.. which is also why we can't keep breeds of dogs going forever.. genetic material must be mixed up from time to time to evade certain gene mutations and to help develop a more suitable species capable of dealing w/ changes in their surroundings... but we've been making love to our siblings and parents and cousins for a long time.. as do all the animals of any species out there.. usually if confined in an environment where more suitable partners are hard to come by
but the idea is ancient and the practice, still prevalent

IamKira
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-31-2009, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
incest isn't a sick idea at all.. we've been doing it for ages and ages... the only reasons why i wouldn't support it is because offspring tend to get disfigured due to genomes coming from too close of a genetic line.. which is also why we can't keep breeds of dogs going forever.. genetic material must be mixed up from time to time to evade certain gene mutations and to help develop a more suitable species capable of dealing w/ changes in their surroundings... but we've been making love to our siblings and parents and cousins for a long time.. as do all the animals of any species out there.. usually if confined in an environment where more suitable partners are hard to come by
but the idea is ancient and the practice, still prevalent
Ok, can you name and describe one society where it is the norm to have sex with your immediate family? I'm not talking about societies in which it happens as an exception to the rule, I mean where incest IS the rule. Oh, and societies where people marry their cousin's don't count as cousin's don't technically count as incest- it's only parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren that are generally considered too closely related. I'd be curious to know if you can.

Incest, like cannibalism, is considered taboo in most cultures for good reasons- it's unhealthy for the overall population, and this was a taboo long before anyone knew of genes. It's actually even an innate response to family ties. There were famous studies done in Kibbutz's that showed it's not genes that matter, but the violation of perceived family relationships. In a Kibbutz children from many different genetic families are raised as siblings and they almost never inter-marry as a result, despite having no blood relation.

We've also been murdering each other since neolithic times, same as animals, but I don't think that makes murder all lovely and natural.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

10-31-2009, 11:18 PM

it's not the norm, i'm just saying it happens more than any of you people like to think ....and why aren't we all cannibalistic? really, that is tons and tons of calories wasted each year... we have over 1.4 billion people dying of starvation every year.. i bet they'd be happy to benefit off all that meat.

IamKira
(#30 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
10-31-2009, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
I think the sex part may be one sided in reverse to your comment.
Then you are confused about sex.

猿も木から落ちる
Closed Thread