(#381 (permalink))
Old
jonny10 (Offline)
New to JF

05-29-2010, 09:30 PM

Name: João
nickname: jonny10
Interests: Understand the Universe.

I'm not going to Japan, but I would like to talk with japanese (oriental) people, to learn culture etc. I like the oriental culture. I would like to "see" how it is the personality of oriental people...etc.

It is possible that?

Sorry my bad/limited english.
(#382 (permalink))
Old
Zandelin (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Zandelin
05-30-2010, 02:06 AM

Well this seems an appropriate place as any. Was never really good with introductions sometimes hard to decide where to begin or how to go about introducing myself....I guess I'll go with the basics.

Name: I'll keep that confidential for now so just call me Zandelin for now.
Description of self: Easy to get along with. Love anime and the Japanese style and culture looking foreward to learning more about it and actually visiting the country for once perhaps try my best to learn the language if I can having Japanse as a 3rd language would come in handy if I plan to visit the country. Hopefully I can make some friends here that live in Japan in case if I visit the place I can call someone up and not know where to go or where to start if I take a trip to a place like Tokyo or some other part of Japan like Shibuya or some other location hopefully my spelling isnt too bad. Well if anyone has any further questions feel free to ask.
(#383 (permalink))
Old
TsheringSak (Offline)
New to JF

05-30-2010, 06:19 AM

Me:- Sonia Tshering
First saw the light on: Sept 30th of 1990
I am a Buddhist from North India, My anscestors are of Mongolian race:
I am in my final yr of the Bachelor Degrees in Economis Honrs and Journalism.
The reason I have joined Japan Forum is due to my keen interest in Japanese culture that includes, the lifestyle, culture, fashion, and specially food. I have couple of books on Japan. I am a regular viewer of Naruto, DragonBall Z and manga series. If ever came to Japan, I would definately wish to see Harajuku Street. To conclude Japan is my favourite country in the world and I really wish to have atleast one Japances pen frend just lke the movies you know.
I know it sound so dumd heheh But thats ok................
Thanx for your time:

Peace:
(#384 (permalink))
Old
hellodrama85 (Offline)
New to JF

hiyeeeee - 05-30-2010, 08:16 AM

so i havent been on this thing in a while since i signed up for it, and i dont remember if i introduced myself at all, but if i didnt i am now!

hehe...

my name is kelly, and i live in california! anyone else from la here?
(#385 (permalink))
Old
Zandelin (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Zandelin
05-30-2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellodrama85 View Post
so i havent been on this thing in a while since i signed up for it, and i dont remember if i introduced myself at all, but if i didnt i am now!

hehe...

my name is kelly, and i live in california! anyone else from la here?
I lived in Long Beach CA for about 7 years then I moved from that area up to Cour d' Alene.
(#386 (permalink))
Old
V1nn1 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-30-2010, 05:49 PM

I haven't introduced myself yet =O,

Name: Vincent
Coming from: The Netherlands =_=
First breath: 3 nov 1995
Intentions: I want to learn a bit more about Japan, learn the language etc.
Why I want to go to Japan: I definitely want to go to Japan one day. If possible, I want to go to a university there. I'm very interested in the culture, language and the people.

はじめまして!
(#387 (permalink))
Old
avicus (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to avicus
05-31-2010, 04:55 AM

Konnichiwa minnasan! Hello Everyone!

Name: Joshua
Date of Birth: 19 Sep 1987
Bio: Interested in Japanese culture and language. Just passed my JLPT 3 last December, yeah! Haha. Am planning to take JLPT 2. I'm a final year engineering student.
(#388 (permalink))
Old
sam87 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to sam87 Send a message via MSN to sam87 Send a message via Skype™ to sam87
05-31-2010, 01:45 PM

Hello everyone,
how's it going? I usually hate to introduce myself, but only for you i'll do this!
My name is Stefan, but my friends call me Sam, like that guy from LotR. I don't know why, but i kinda like that name ^^. Ok i'm from the capital city of Germany ... BERLIN and i took my first breath on May 1987. Since i worked at the International Japanese School at Berlin i'm interested in the Japanese people and culture (Ok music, manga and that stuff have done their jobs too XD i'm a bit addicted to it v__v).
I'm here to get better at English and maybe Japanese(I'm selfstudying Japanese that's kinda difficult) and maybe i find a penpal friend in Japan that would be kinda cool°_°. I also wanna make new friends all over the world that would be kinda crazy^^ ,
(#389 (permalink))
Old
Burundo (Offline)
JF Regular

05-31-2010, 04:06 PM

Konnichiwa!!!

Name: Kevin
Coming From: USA
Beginning of Life: 26 years ago
Interests: Writing, computers, Japanese culture
What I want to do: Learn everything I can about Japanese culture as well as expand my knowledge of speaking and writing Japanese (I speak a little).
Why do I want to go to Japan: I love Japanese culture (history, mythology, and pop) and the people there and, if possible, would like to live there if more than to just visit. I'm currently planning to travel as an Engish teacher being that it's my all time top field going through school. (Call me weird, but it's like every time I see pictures or videos of modern-day Japan, rather it's in Tokyo or otherwise, I just feel more at peace as well as a sense of longing).

I SPELLED MY USERNAME WRONG!!!
(#390 (permalink))
Old
honeyxhoney (Offline)
New to JF

(o^ - ^) - 06-01-2010, 01:33 AM

Name: Ashley (you can call me Honey-Chan!)
Coming From: United States
Here for: I want to explore more about Japan! I also would like to find a few friends who are as interested in Japan as I am.
Hobbies: I love anime & manga, video games, cute sweets, and anything from or about Japan. I'm currently learning Japanese also.
What draws me to Japan: The culture, fashion, technology. Practically everything. I hope someday I'll be able to move there, I hate living in the United States.

Please feel free to contact me. I love meeting new people!

Man always thinks about the past before he dies, as if he were frantically searching for proof that he truly lived.