JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
VampireKisaki (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to VampireKisaki
12-01-2009, 05:23 PM

I live in a village (or little town) and no book stores are here, but damn, most of my friends are huge fans of Twilight!

I can't even understand what's so interesting in it. Meyer infringeted all this vampire stuff. Sence when they shine when it's sunny outside?! God, it's so dumb! I don't like it and never did. I tryed to read it but the thing was, I fell a sleep.

.___.

It sucks.
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Lightning (Offline)
New to JF

12-01-2009, 05:41 PM

I think I'm one of the only people in my school who doesn't like Twilight. I can understand why a lot of girls like it, but some of them get way too obsessive about it. A few girls in my class requested that we study Twilight for our English coursework.

We also have new registration groups, and we had to pick a group name linked to someone famous or inspirational. While others chose people like Leornado da Vinci and Obama, some girls suggested Stephenie Meyer. Reason being, "If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't read." Other than at school, it's not that bad. As long as you steer clear of cinemas.
(#53 (permalink))
Old
VampireKisaki (Offline)
New to JF

12-01-2009, 05:50 PM

My friend, Kerttu is a huge Twilight fan. And so is Jannely. They keep talking about it and so on. Kerttu has even list of her familynames and guess who's on the top of it?!

Robert Pattinson, so she picked his familyname and it was like: Mrs. Pattinson. Kerttu Pattinson. Man, it really sucks.

Well, book is maybe OK, but I've seen this movie and it was total c*ap. Sorry about this word, but I have nothing to say about Twilight what's god.
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-01-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireKisaki View Post
Robert Pattinson, so she picked his familyname and it was like: Mrs. Pattinson. Kerttu Pattinson. Man, it really sucks.
What cracks me up is the howls and screams of abject rage when poor Pattison was announced to play Edward and the reams of abuse about how ugly and unfitting an actor he was for the part, and then the film was released and now it's all "ROBERT IS AMAZING OHMIGAWDHISBABIESAREMINE!"

I also love how he is utterly horrified by the whole shebang.
(#55 (permalink))
Old
xyzone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-01-2009, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbine View Post
What cracks me up is the howls and screams of abject rage when poor Pattison was announced to play Edward and the reams of abuse about how ugly and unfitting an actor he was for the part, and then the film was released and now it's all "ROBERT IS AMAZING OHMIGAWDHISBABIESAREMINE!"

I also love how he is utterly horrified by the whole shebang.
But he deserves it for being a showbiz whore; that's his job.
(#56 (permalink))
Old
VampireKisaki (Offline)
New to JF

12-02-2009, 04:06 PM

I know that it is his Job, but hell yeah, I wouldn't be his fan never-ever. .___.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Eebi (Offline)
New to JF

12-02-2009, 05:17 PM

EW EW EW EW EW
london is full of crazy twlight fans!!!
i'm not really a big fan of twlight and the films are worse then the books.
x.x
i hope it goes away soon,
but i doubt that >.>
there so much mercandise and stuff, its ridiculous D;
(#58 (permalink))
Old
SummerVegetable (Offline)
New to JF

12-09-2009, 12:20 PM

In a city of mine, most of my friends are all into Twilight-mode

I mean, a friend of mine invited me to watch that infamous New Moon in the past. And... I could never turn down a friend's offer, so okay... I'm not that confident because I once watch Twilight with my sister and I didn't say i particularly like it.
When I went to buy the tickets, I was like "Holy Cheesecake!! " when I saw a really ridiculously long-lined people. Oh, man...

After I watched the movie, I didn't say I like it. I was pratically yawning everytime. Romance is really not my thing (but that doesn't mean taht I hate romance), bout Twilight has turned me into the worst! So, if somehow a new series run again, remind myself to REALLY turn down my friend's offer...

I don't know how Twilight is overly popular! For me, it's just another of those "forbidden love" crap. The story doesn't interest me one bit, characters are sorta bland, and stuff. (No offense for fans. Just stating my opinion. So, sorry...)
(#59 (permalink))
Old
buggedout (Offline)
New to JF

12-09-2009, 12:59 PM

I had the misfortune of working in a cinema when the first twilight came out and I nearly had a Nervous breakdown because of it

Not only was the cinema packed everyday but the people I had to deal with on a day to day basis seemed to get increasingly more annoying and stupid god it was horrible

In fact it was so bad I had to quit my job before the new one came out because the thought of going through it again put shivers up my spine, ha ok the last part isn’t true I quit my job months ago but if I was still there I would have probably quite before this new one came out

it's not what you receive in life that defines you its what you give