JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
WhoIsDaffy (Offline)
Banned

If I Ruled the world...... - 12-23-2009, 12:10 PM

so i thought this would be a bit of fun, and let us see where peoples politics are.
your prime minister/president/grand ayatolah of your own country
with a level of gloabal influence that makes Obama look like the president of the Caravan Club.

what would you do under the following headings:

I would set the tax rate:

I would change social policy:

I would set foreign Policy:

I would fill a mass grave with:

Sod the consequences, I would:

-----------------------------------------------

I would set the tax rate:
Get rid of non-dom status, bring funds hidden in offshore accounts into your tax calculations, tax the rich, tax breaks for the poor.
reduce tax on alcohol, raise tax on fuel (re-introduce red diesel for haulage and taxi's)

I would change social policy:
Issue all existing smokers with "smokers cards" for the next 3 years,
after that you would not be able to buy cigarettes unless you presented your "smoking card". stops new peiople starting up, keeps the existing smokers happy.

I would set foreign Policy:
I would use force and extreme prejudice to stop the proliferation of WMD's , most notably nuke's (im looking at you Iran)

1. people who can't drive
2. chavs
3. tourists who block pavements
4. hippies

organise a global summit, move all country to country debt to the private sector, then on an agreed date all countries in the world would simply default on thier national debt, i would send armed forces into the offices of the IMF, World Bank etc. and force these institutions to restore all countries to thier pre-global default credit ratings.

Last edited by WhoIsDaffy : 12-23-2009 at 12:12 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-23-2009, 02:41 PM

I'd nuke Israel.

Then I'd ban advertisment.

After that, I'd make theist religions outlawed, punishable by imprisonment until rehabilitated.

Then I'd start dismantling all technological things and bring us back to the dark ages.

Hopefully, in the new dark ages, I'd remain as Emperor. But I'd be content just a simple Warlord as long as the rest of the bullshit in this world were gone.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#3 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

12-23-2009, 05:59 PM

I'd napalm all those fatass people who ride those stupid electric scooters
and I'd just pit terrible drivers so they spin off the road and total their cars
I'd deport illegal aliens .. (the test being whether they can speak english or not) (I'd make it ok to call them what they are.. got all these people telling us you have to call them "undocumented immigrants"
I'd relieve the world of those people
I'd socialize health care
redistribute wealth over the globe
make Indians accept gay people and stop reproducing
I'd kill off GM and Ford and the lot leaving the Japanese makers and the Europeans
I'd require a manufacturing base industry in america
I'd drive my car over the speed limit without repercussion
I'd sleep with a lot of women (I'm the ruler of the friggin world.. get in that bed! )
I'd restore and fly and F-104 star-fighter

IamKira
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
12-23-2009, 06:20 PM

If i ruled the world there would finally be an "I" in team

oh and I would bring back Gladiator games along with Dinosaurs.

then i would get rid of the 1/3 of the worlds population theres just too many people and they are pissing me off.

Require people to have a license in order to have a child.

While im at id give the native Americans back the land that was stolen from them. Then finally prove that organized religion is the root of all evil.

Take away a certain group of peoples licenses because they cant drive oh and talking on the phone while operating a vehicle is punishable by death,

Last edited by Sinestra : 12-23-2009 at 06:30 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
12-23-2009, 06:25 PM

I think he said, "If I ruled the world," not, "If I was God."
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

12-23-2009, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksyndrem View Post
I think he said, "If I ruled the world," not, "If I was God."
LMAO i dont think anyone is taking this seriously i know im not.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
12-23-2009, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
LMAO i dont think anyone is taking this seriously i know im not.
I know lol I just thought it'd probably be more fun if it was more of like a Risk kind of thing.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

12-23-2009, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksyndrem View Post
I know lol I just thought it'd probably be more fun if it was more of like a Risk kind of thing.
oh I see. But i still want my "I" in team

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

12-23-2009, 07:39 PM

I would make sure to put more funding into education, and make sure the education system of the world prospers and hopefully, bring some more geniuses into the world by such ways.

I will stop money going into military, or into poor countries, and into "global Warming".

The children from the poor countries will be brought over into the main countries, and put into education so they can contribute to the rest of the world, instead of dieing all the time.

I'd have it that at around the age of 20, every child has a test to pin point, and test every attribute in their body. From creativeness, to intellectual thinking, to scribing, to physical, to engineering. Every aspect. And have them focus on that point. For this to come into proper effect, I'd let the children from the age of 10, choose their subjects in school, and decide for themselves what they choose to do, and enjoy.

People that fail, or score low on every sector of the test, will become the lower class, and will do the jobs that is based on keeping everyone else happy. From servants, to cleaners, and so on.

I will make it that EVERY child will have a chance to go into education.

I will put much more funds into technological aspects, and see where it will lead us.

Religion can stay. But I will remove them from such higher powers. They're a belief system, not a power. There's a difference.

Punishments will be MUCH harsher. Paedophilia, rapists and other sorts of sexual offences will be punishable by castration, and then atleast 40+ years in prison. If a person murders another person, then the victim's family can choose to do whatever they wish with the murderer. And much more harsher punishments.

Funds will be taken from prisons. A prison is all about a punishment. It's not supposed to be tolerable. They will have pain everyday inside there. Some of the more worse prisoners will take torture.

There is no mercy for the merciless.

There will be racial equality. And racism will be a huge crime, punishable with harsh results.

Quote:
Criminals of all kind. Mainly Paedophiles, and Rapists.

Quote:
Kill all the idiots too.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#10 (permalink))
Old
DSX (Offline)
I MUY LOCO!!!!

12-23-2009, 08:03 PM

You should try presidency some day, Sal. You'd have my vote.