alls i can say is:

there may not be an "I" in team,

but there is in "Winning team"
(#12 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-23-2009, 10:16 PM

If I ruled the world, I'd destroy it... It would be the pinnacle of human stupidness if they elected someone like me as the ruler of the world
(#13 (permalink))
Old
xyzone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-23-2009, 11:04 PM

There is a "game" where you can sort of do this and I will let my "nation" speak for itself.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

12-23-2009, 11:07 PM

I would set the tax rate: For companies that pollute and ruin the environment (depending on the level of pollution the tax rate will change). This would also apply to people.

Social status would be non-existing.

Education would be changed. Children would receive an education until their 6th year and given their 7th year to choose a field of study (ie. historian, astronomer, business,etc) once the 7th year of school is over they will choose what they want to do and get an education in that field. there is no second choice of study . We will not look at education as a whole ( as in national tests or exams, grade point average) but separately for each child based on their needs and choice of what field of education they will pursue.

In order to have a child you will need proof of marriage and a steady income. 2 children is the maximum for a family. If you are not married and have a child you will be fined .

If you choose to do nothing and give nothing to society then you will not be a part of the society and will be forced elsewhere.

Solar energy will be our major source of energy. all other energy sources will come second.

If any person is without benefits or below the average income level they can and will be given help from the government by: Providing housing, work , food , and education. This can only be provided for a maximum of 3 years and if the person(s) is still unwilling to do anything they will fall under the rule above and be forcefully removed from society. If they can show proof that they were willing to seek education and employment, their case will be seen before a judge.

For those who are employed or are registered students will receive medical benefits and the basic necessities such as food regardless of race , creed , or gender.

Economics will be virtually non-existent . We will not live for money alone but for the improvement of ourselves.

Creativity is granted and is wanted. Creative freedoms will not be taken away.

Religion is accepted. Violence against a religion or from a religion will be delt with harshly as will hate crimes against a persons skin color, gender or sexual preference. any religion teaching violence will not be tolerated. (violence as in: teaching to kill or act violently towards others).

military will exist but only be used against an enemy of the state, war against the state, riots, natural disasters, etc. It will not be used to create wars against others only for the defense of ourselves.

Immigration will be controlled. people wanting to immigrate to the country will need to pass a series of exams. if they pass they will be given entrance to the country and given a 4 years probation period before they can be naturalized as citizens of the country. if at any time during this period they do not have employment or are below the average income level they will be given a 4 month period where the government will help them. if they do not improve during this period they will be made to leave the country. there will be no discrimination against any person(s) wishing to enter the country and all will be treated equally.

Violence WILL no be tolerated

The enviroment will be treated with respect and any person(s) who do not follow proper regulations regarding the enviroment will be arrested and given a fine depending on the level of the crime along with prison time. many would say this is against their freedoms, but taking care of the enviroment is not a freedom but a responsibility .

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
12-23-2009, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
If I ruled the world, I'd destroy it... It would be the pinnacle of human stupidness if they elected someone like me as the ruler of the world
That might not be bad idea Noodle. I consider the experiment called humanity a failure anyway maybe we should just start from scratch lol

(#16 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
12-24-2009, 03:27 AM

Wow, I'm pretty down with most of what Salv said.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

12-24-2009, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

Kill all the idiots too.
I pretty much reason with all your points except for the above.

Cheers - Oz
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-24-2009, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Funds will be taken from prisons. A prison is all about a punishment. It's not supposed to be tolerable. They will have pain everyday inside there. Some of the more worse prisoners will take torture.
This will make them worse, however.

Everything you said I do not agree with.

Quote:
I would make sure to put more funding into education, and make sure the education system of the world prospers and hopefully, bring some more geniuses into the world by such ways.
This is just a psuedo. Sure, it sounds great. But most children in the West already have a great education and it does not help. Pumping money into things will not change people as an individual.

I propose stricter education. Back to the old days with the cane. People were doing better in school back then, regardless they were underfunded. Strictness is the key.

Quote:
I will stop money going into military, or into poor countries, and into "global Warming".
If there's only one ruler, then there's only one empire, so no need for an army, fair enough. I'll leave that one. Though, if you only controlled half the world, I would not agree with you.

You'd more so have to redirect the military funds to the police forces, really. Because you'd still need a way to deal with civil unrest.

Quote:
The children from the poor countries will be brought over into the main countries, and put into education so they can contribute to the rest of the world, instead of dieing all the time.
This would destroy race and culture. Especially, there'd be no more white people after a while.

If you bring a bunch of colored people to white lands, they'll still have their own country back home, and they'll eventually breed us out (as what's almost happening right now).

What would be better was to bring a select few, enforcers (if you will), and educate them on how to take care of their countries. Then send them back home to fix the place with an iron hammer.

Or better, just instate a decent government in these shit countries made up of smart people from developed countries and they stay until the job's done.

Spreading a failing race all over the planet is the height of stupidity.

Quote:
I'd have it that at around the age of 20, every child has a test to pin point, and test every attribute in their body. From creativeness, to intellectual thinking, to scribing, to physical, to engineering. Every aspect. And have them focus on that point. For this to come into proper effect, I'd let the children from the age of 10, choose their subjects in school, and decide for themselves what they choose to do, and enjoy.
Champions are not born, they're made.

Focusing on your own skills is great, but learning to do it the way of a decent teacher is most often better.

Sometimes, natural talent has to be dragged out of a person.

Quote:
People that fail, or score low on every sector of the test, will become the lower class, and will do the jobs that is based on keeping everyone else happy. From servants, to cleaners, and so on.
Creating such a clear division in your society; you're in for an uprising.

First there will be unions. Second there will be no one to cook your breakfast or pump your gas coz you're an asshole.

Quote:
Religion can stay. But I will remove them from such higher powers. They're a belief system, not a power. There's a difference.
They keep the balance.

Without religion, or more so the morals they impose, society will lose its sense of direction and pure self. They'll actually become more stupid than before; people need something to look up to, and they will find that thing no matter what. If you take away something such as religion, or even just lessen its powers, there's no telling what bullshit they're going to idolize next.

Quote:
Punishments will be MUCH harsher. Paedophilia, rapists and other sorts of sexual offences will be punishable by castration, and then atleast 40+ years in prison. If a person murders another person, then the victim's family can choose to do whatever they wish with the murderer. And much more harsher punishments.
Many people are wrongly accused of rape. Women are often bitches who lead men on or get drunk and then get "raped", in the morning they cry rape.

If someone's guilty of something like this, perhaps so, but a shitload of men are not yet convicted anyway, and you're going to cut their balls off?

Quote:
There will be racial equality. And racism will be a huge crime, punishable with harsh results.
Get too strict on racist crimes and you'll end up with no races left.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#19 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

12-24-2009, 09:31 AM

"all we need is a voluntary, free spirited system of pro-creative racial deconstruction...
everybody just gotta keep F&^%ing everybody till we're all the same color."
Bulworth = pretty much my favorite movie ever

IamKira
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-24-2009, 09:37 AM

"Not seeing racial differences as a factor is the most racist, ignorant thing ever..."
- Tenchu. Just now.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…