JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-25-2006, 05:54 PM

eekkk mac bad. lol did you know PC and MAC can now be = compared there no longer apples and oranges. They had some hackerz crack the mac os x and put it on a intel proccesser and it runs there was like 3 files they had to remove this happend a few weeks before Mac was getting ready to annonce there new computers call Mactels. witch was Mac os on Pc hardware. lol funny. you can now build a make for $400 and it out preforms the Most Pc because of the Mac OS and it out preforms a $1500 Mac compture because PC hard ware is faster.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-25-2006, 06:26 PM

I hosted an NWN(MMO) server on a linux server rather than PC, cause it was much cheaper.. so no microsoft PC is not always the better option

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Anubis_Jill (Offline)
Aishiteru

Send a message via ICQ to Anubis_Jill Send a message via AIM to Anubis_Jill Send a message via MSN to Anubis_Jill
Smile 10-25-2006, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
Games should never cost more then $50
I agree, most of the games I have are free anyway, like knightonline. I like to play on consoles a lot too, but not many games are multiplayer or even worldwide.

"BaKa Mo IcHi-GeI..."
"Even a fool has one talent..."
(#14 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
10-25-2006, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
I hosted an NWN(MMO) server on a linux server rather than PC, cause it was much cheaper.. so no microsoft PC is not always the better option
yes Cause Linux is free =) we love Linux. hehehe i never said microsoft was cheepest lol i just said they are cheeper then a normal mac =) but soon mac's will be cheeper then Microsoft ones thanks to the Mac tels. They need to do this to encougrage compation yeah cheeper prices for all of us and more options =)

Yeah NWN is a great game but they don't consider it a MMO because it holds a limited number of players. But it another example of playing games for free online you can still play mutli player and have what 16 players on it at a single time that is still a lot of people. I can't wait till the end of the Month NWN2 =)
(#15 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-25-2006, 06:40 PM

Quote:
eekkk mac bad. lol did you know PC and MAC can now be = compared there no longer apples and oranges. They had some hackerz crack the mac os x and put it on a intel proccesser and it runs there was like 3 files they had to remove this happend a few weeks before Mac was getting ready to annonce there new computers call Mactels. witch was Mac os on Pc hardware. lol funny. you can now build a make for $400 and it out preforms the Most Pc because of the Mac OS and it out preforms a $1500 Mac compture because PC hard ware is faster.
lol, it wasn't a hacker.
its not even that hard, you jus install a normal winxp os in it after running a program beforehand. the reason it is now possible is because mac uses an intel board whereas before it sed a PowerPC to run.
And for the record, i'm neutral in the whole mac/pc war thing. so don't even get me dragged into it. lol. i grew up on a pc, wrecking havoc on it learning the inside and outsides of it since i was in grade 7. from win95 to winxp.
i only a look into macs to excuse myself from any ignorance i may be going through. and found out..theres actually not that much differnce between macs and pc's. lol, it jus depend son what you grew up on, and thats pretty much where the wars go from. ah well.
and yes...since Mac's now run on intel machines...it IS possible to use you'r own machines and through proper theory, run them on PC's to outperform ANY regular pc and (some) macs. the price will kill you though for a real mac. o.x; the price you pay for easy workings eh? lol.
for the record...all iPod's shall die a miserable death. itunes became all evil after they matched itunes and ipod together.

Quote:
yes Cause Linux is free =) we love Linux. hehehe i never said microsoft was cheepest lol i just said they are cheeper then a normal mac =) but soon mac's will be cheeper then Microsoft ones thanks to the Mac tels. They need to do this to encougrage compation yeah cheeper prices for all of us and more options =)

Yeah NWN is a great game but they don't consider it a MMO because it holds a limited number of players. But it another example of playing games for free online you can still play mutli player and have what 16 players on it at a single time that is still a lot of people. I can't wait till the end of the Month NWN2 =)
wow, what? NWN2? great...nevercrack is back. and more addictive then before. -__-; guess i should clear my lifes scheduled for the next two months. urgh

linux is the master of all OS's. I used to run a Linux/Mac combined OS before. It was like...better then anything i ever used. it was magic. It combined both a Mac and linux' best qualities and installs it on a mac hardware computer. omg, it ran so smoothly i thought i actually found my safe haven.

Last edited by kudo : 10-25-2006 at 06:43 PM. Reason: made two posts...lol
(#16 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

10-27-2006, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudo View Post
wow, what? NWN2? great...nevercrack is back. and more addictive then before. -__-; guess i should clear my lifes scheduled for the next two months. urgh
Yes nevercrack is back with new graphic and some upgrades to try to make it as close to D&D 3.5 as they can. Along with some more classes and subrace. see Never Winter Nights 2
(#17 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-27-2006, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Yes nevercrack is back with new graphic and some upgrades to try to make it as close to D&D 3.5 as they can. Along with some more classes and subrace. see Never Winter Nights 2
Ever wonder how DiabloIII would look if they ever made it? lol...
(#18 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

10-27-2006, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudo View Post
Ever wonder how DiabloIII would look if they ever made it? lol...
Not sure it might not since Blizzard and the Diablo devlopment team parted ways. Then again if they do a diablo 3 i think it would end up beening a MMORPG considering how money they are makeing off there other one. I personaly think Diablo was bigger then warcraft.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

10-27-2006, 02:39 PM

Woah great! cheers! yahoo!
Quote:
thanks for reminding me guys.. i loved nwn, we all did i will have first grabs on it when the game comes out.. maybe the nwn players of JPForums can get together or something, i might start hosting my good 'ol server again (thats saying if nwn2 is linux-enabled).

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

10-27-2006, 03:06 PM

ah, i don't think they ever will make a diablo3..not for a long time anyways.
jus wondered how it might look if they did. most probably a mmorpg as you said. i mean, they're still making money off diablo2. lol