LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ChrisRose (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to ChrisRose
Lost friend - 12-08-2010, 07:37 AM

Chizuko Aoki 青木 千都子

I am trying to get in touch with an old friend who I lost contact with 15 years ago. If you know her, can you ask her to contact Christopher Rose ChrisRoseHK@Hotmail.com or call (852) 947 847 30

Thanks
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-08-2010, 07:51 AM

That's a lot of effort for just a friend, no?

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-08-2010, 07:54 AM

He's been posting all over the place about her. He's making an effort.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
ChrisRose (Offline)
New to JF

Re Chizuko Aoki - 12-08-2010, 08:07 AM

Yes, I have been making an effort.

I ex wife.

I have waited for 15 years to speak with her, alas her parents won't pass on my contact information. Obviously if she doesn't want to speak to me, I will remove all the attempts to find her.

But, I don't have any alternatives for trying to get my contact information to her. If she doesn't want to speak with me, she can just tell me. That is pretty simple.

I mean after 15 years, I would like to just catch up with her.

Christopher
(#5 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-08-2010, 02:34 PM

Sounds like a movie plot in development, I wonder what you did to deserve that kind of treatment... I mean, since you don't seem to have any issues with making your personal info public anyways,

If you know/remember Japanese culture, non-communication with people you've moved on from is the norm.
So that last thing you said about just telling you, it's unlikely.

I feel for you though, if I knew her I'd tell her about you

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
12-08-2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRose View Post
Chizuko Aoki 青木 千都子

I am trying to get in touch with an old friend who I lost contact with 15 years ago. If you know her, can you ask her to contact Christopher Rose ChrisRoseHK@Hotmail.com or call (852) 947 847 30

Thanks
How do we know if we know her if you don't give us a little information about her? Do you want us to go around asking every woman we know if she happens to know a guy named Christopher Rose?

If you care that much, write her a letter, give it to her parents and ask them to give it to her, so that way she's the one who decides whether or not she wants to catch up with you too. If her parents are decent people, they'll pass the letter on to her. If their parents refuse to help you get in touch with her, tell them she's the one who should decide and not them.

Good luck!

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#7 (permalink))
Old
ChrisRose (Offline)
New to JF

12-09-2010, 05:57 AM

I have actually tried that, but her parents have moved according to goggle maps. where their apartment block was there is a great big empty building site.

I have tried to say this to her parents by telephone, alas I don't speak Japanese and they don't speak English.

OK information; well if you know her you know her, if you don't that's ok.
I have some pics of her here Chizuko Aoki Christopher Rose in love | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

She loves pop music, Nick Cave, loves designer clothes, Yhoji Yamaoto, and she might seem crazy to anyone who meets her.

Her birthday if that is of any use is 10th March 1971. She lived in Ojima in Tokyo. She also trained as an English teacher and is superb at mathematics.

Is that information of any use?
(#8 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-09-2010, 06:40 AM

Japanese women age well, but the 20 year old pics might not do much good.

It might be worth it for you to pick up the slightest amount of Japanese necessary for telling her parents to give her your number or to ask for hers lol.

Seriously, make a thread in the "Japanese Help" forum that goes like:
"How do I say: `please give my number do your daughter, it's 555-1212` in formal Japanese."

Edit: you probably shouldn't have cheated on her :P

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Ghap (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-09-2010, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRose View Post
Chizuko Aoki 青木 千都子

Thanks
I hate to play devils advocate but I must point out that if I knew his girl I could not bring myself to give you any contact info at all!

Why?

1) You point out you were friends with the person 15 years ago and would just like to get in touch......but then you give a personal e-mail and a telephone numer on a public forum (who does that). not to mention shes japanese and you didnt even put the international code.

2) all of a sudden shes not a friend but an ex wife you must contact and here are some photos of us in the 90's together....so not point 1 at all!

3) your google mapping old adresses including the parents address from 15 years ago...

4) Its mentioned by mods on this forum that your posting this kind of thing all over the place.

I could go on but i have to point out the obvious that you knew this girl and her past so try facebook, twitter, friens-reunited etc.

if no luck there sure advertise yourself in forums such as this but i personally wouldnt put my E-mail, phone number or photo album in there.

tbh mate it makes you seem like a stalker
(#10 (permalink))
Old
siokan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-09-2010, 10:05 AM

The possibility to break the law concerning the protection of personal information and the law concerning the stalking is high.

It will be searchable if a professional detective is employed if the risk is determined.

Please permit poor English. orz
Cryptanalysis is necessary for you.
set a goal:English at the same level as Johan Cruyff