JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
12-21-2010, 01:19 PM

I guess all the pink doesn't help. In response to my avatar, that's Ayane from the Dead or Alive video game series. I just adore her. I'd say I was a slightly more feminine breed of male. hehe. I'm also bi for cross-dressing J-Rockers e.g. Bou, Rame, Shinya (early Dir En Grey days). I guess that could explain a lot. lol. My name is James, btw

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#22 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

12-21-2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
Being gay is ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamboP26 View Post
I'm also bi (...) My name is James

Damn! I love to mess up with quotes!

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

12-21-2010, 09:29 PM

I can see that, JasonTakeshi. Ahaha

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
12-22-2010, 12:43 AM

Im most cases, I think it`s more a way to present yourself as something you wish you were rather than a form of protecting yourself.

Or at least that is my experience on this forum. We seem to get waves of people wanting to say they`re Japanese, or that they live in Japan... When it is very very clear they are lying.

I`m quite happy with who I am and have never felt the need to represent myself as something / someone I am not.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
WingsToDiscovery (Offline)
JF Noob

12-22-2010, 05:06 AM

Sometimes people just like to have fun. I absentmindedly originally replied to this thread without taking into consideration that I too have an avatar that can possibly be misleading.
Granted, it's a young Japanese girl with a 9, and I tend to come off like an @ss a lot of the time, so I think people just generally know I'm a guy

I'm not a cynic; I just like to play Devil's Advocate once in a while.
My photos from Japan and around the world:
http://www.flickr.com/dylanwphotography
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-22-2010, 05:22 AM

I'm a Martian. It said so in a book. "Men are from Mars"
(#27 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

12-22-2010, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsToDiscovery View Post
Sometimes people just like to have fun. I absentmindedly originally replied to this thread without taking into consideration that I too have an avatar that can possibly be misleading.
Granted, it's a young Japanese girl with a 9, and I tend to come off like an @ss a lot of the time, so I think people just generally know I'm a guy
It says on your profile "Male".

Wait a minute, International Relations? I'll be in a political science class in 35min.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
WingsToDiscovery (Offline)
JF Noob

12-22-2010, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTakeshi View Post
It says on your profile "Male".
I know, but do people actually check out profiles? I know I don't, after getting used to them saying N/A all the time.

I'm not a cynic; I just like to play Devil's Advocate once in a while.
My photos from Japan and around the world:
http://www.flickr.com/dylanwphotography
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Ghap (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-22-2010, 09:43 AM

Ive come a little late to this as its gone in a couple of tangents, so ill try to answer in some kind of order.

1) No I have never pretended to be other that what I am! Be it a different gender, age etc.

Ive known others that have point in case being in games and using female avatars as there better to look at....ok fine if it dosent hurt anyone WTH

2) Have i ever hid who I am?

no, wont make excuses here im English 6.2 30 years slightley over weight, enjoy reading..........if you want to "groom" me go ahead i like a laugh as much as the next guy.

3) Avatars

somtimes its just for fun....dont look into it too much.

4) Gay/bi pink writing

who cares? judge the person not there orientation.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

12-22-2010, 09:58 AM

I filled out that profile thing on here, but clearly, nobody checked it out. I figured the pink would make my sig stand out. ..& it sort of developed from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsToDiscovery View Post
I always loved your avatar. So cute