LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-28-2011, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Unless you're really rich - then you're allowed to be cocky.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-28-2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastFortnight View Post
I don't understand why some people think that wanting to be with someone just for sex is shallow. In fact, I already said before that love is nothing more than an idealisation or rationalisation of the sexual instinct, there would be no love without sex.
So when a mother loves her child, she really wants to have sex with him?

I didn't bother reading a word after this... there is no point.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

01-28-2011, 06:30 AM

I'm not so sure about that...

I've had relationships that were purely sexual, and I felt very attracted to her, and I can honestly say there's a strong distinction between those relationships and sexual relationships in which I love her also.

------

about internet dating, I met my girlfriend on a site like that, most the guys and a few women are just out for one night stands (guilty) but a surprising amount of women are there also to be more serious, and sometimes they trap one of those guys lol (as charged)

and yeah, Sitron, you're ugly so you get even uglier chicks, if that's shocking to you then do the world a favor and increase the average IQ a little

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-28-2011, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Love is just a word, it may be different things depending on how you use it, I'm talking about love in the context of a relationship between a man and a woman, or man and man or woman and woman to not discriminate homosexuals.
I see. Like I said, I stopped reading when I thought what you said was ridiculous.

So a woman can love her child, but a woman cannot love her child's father, she just wants to have sex with him. I get it now.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

01-28-2011, 08:36 AM

I think you are changing your tune a little. You went from love is nothing more than an idealisation or rationalisation of the sexual instinct to What I'm saying isn't that love and sexual attraction are the same thing.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-28-2011, 10:09 AM

Quote:
I don't understand why some people think that wanting to be with someone just for sex is shallow. In fact, I already said before that love is nothing more than an idealisation or rationalisation of the sexual instinct, there would be no love without sex. Of course, I'm talking about this kind of love, not brotherly, motherly love or whatever.
Ok I have not fully caught up but this is the part I want to respond to. perhaps I will retract later. Anyhow, this sounds like a lot of hogwash to me. You are basically saying that love and relationships are just based upon sex? So what happens when people start to get older.. less attractive.. stuff stops working.. is that why there are couples that stay together for 50 plus years.. they based their relationship solely upon the "sex" that they have for one another? Dude get real, or at least think through about what you are saying. A wife solely is with her husband because of his cock. And guys marry their wives only based upon how much they like their tits.. right? I mean that is how this whole love thing that people base relationships on works right, according to you? Relationships based on sex are shallow, because that is as deep as they will ever go.

And unfortunately for Sitron, in my experience most women out there want to be a little more than a glory hole to a man, and want a little more from a man than to have his penis in them... call me crazy right??
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
01-28-2011, 04:22 PM

Quote:
And yes.. if hot girls don't reply to you - it means you're not good enough. Maybe you should aim for someone at your own level? If you're a two - then she should be a two.. Unless you're really rich - then you're allowed to be cocky.
What the hell?!

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#18 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
01-28-2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
What the hell?!
I KNOW! : ( It's so frustrating! Poor me ugly person...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
SPOT ONNNN! hahahahha xD

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
01-28-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
I KNOW! : ( It's so frustrating! Poor me ugly person...
There, there.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#20 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
01-28-2011, 08:34 PM

Hmm, 4 hits on a dating site in the first day from posting is a good thing? Maybe the Brad Pitt image on stage with me I put there helped a lot (what can I say, I love photoshop).

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?
Closed Thread