LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-01-2011, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post
As one of those ~50 year old western women referred to, there is a factor that may impact us more than our Japanese counterparts.
Western women, especially in the U.S., tend to grow in all proportions considerably more than Asian women between their teens and later years. And western clothing manufacturers become worse and worse (almost daily) at catering to anyone over the age of about 16 these days. If you look at what is sold in even the more trendy department stores for women of my age, we have little or no choice but to wear downdy, frumpy, ill-fitting things that are humiliating to anyone with a sense of fashion. Unless you are extremely rich and can afford a private tailor, you eventually tire of the fight and wear the best you can abide being seen in. And if you are also over a size 12, you might as well just forget looking attractive in 90% of what is in the stores. The buyers seem to think we should all wear cheap looking t-shirts, baggy slacks, sweat suits. Half of what is on the racks do not even meet my companies definition as Business Casual.

The other factor is that after a certain age, one's budget for high fashion clothing tends to be re-apportioned for more substantial things like home furnishings, cars, medical insurance/expenses, etc. Being the fashion plate to seem attractive to others is less important than other needs of a family and home.
I'm glad you mentioned that, I was worried about getting flamed if I said that in general Asian women don't gain as much weight as they age as their western counterparts. ><
I think the manufacturers are in fact a big part of it, but also people's perspectives of "what is okay for people of different ages to wear".
The cheap shopping arcades here cater to women of all ages and even the poorer ones can pull off a reasonably fashionable outfit for pretty cheap.

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-01-2011, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demitrichan View Post
To Me a lolita complex is liking young LOOKING girls I know at least 5 people that look twelve but are 18 with a photo I.d. to prove it.
They actually frequently call themselves Loli
If you are attracted to girls because they look 12, then you would have Lolita Complex.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Ghap (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-05-2011, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
If you are attracted to girls because they look 12, then you would have Lolita Complex.
Wrong very wrong, nobody here has said anything about attraction because they look 12!

Its all about dressing up or a style if you will...Between adults

Bring your argument further...

Nurses -
Police -
Miltary-
Teacher -
Secretary -
Firemen -

Fill in the - (blanks)

and give you opion of these dress plays between adults?
(#44 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

03-05-2011, 10:06 AM

If a chick dressing and behaving like a nurse turns me on, and she does that in the privacy of my home to entertain me. It's because I have a nurse fetish and I'd probably love to actually screw a nurse.

If you replace "a nurse" with "a 12 year old" in the paragraph above ... how does that make you feel?

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

03-05-2011, 10:23 AM

Possibly a far fetched assumption but it will make him feel good though the girl is screwed. @Ghap. It's your turn to feel in the blanks lol.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Ghap (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-05-2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
If a chick dressing and behaving like a nurse turns me on, and she does that in the privacy of my home to entertain me. It's because I have a nurse fetish and I'd probably love to actually screw a nurse.

If you replace "a nurse" with "a 12 year old" in the paragraph above ... how does that make you feel?
Sod it lets get to the point there was a rather famous work of name "lolita"

Lolita (1962) - IMDb

Now here I agree with you theres no excuse...none and since ive said this in every post maybe I should try harder nil,nada,zero,nothing, zilch...of chasing such.

Now here is were I dont agree with you as a nurse in reality is covered in allsorts of bodily fluids, paid less than they should be and overworked.

Now since you cant seem to accept between 2 consenting adults one could act coy while dressing up a little to have fun.

but

I assume your too busy having a thermometer shoved up you ass by someone covered in shit,piss,blood and over less nice fluids

unless of course thats not your vision of a nurse? Damn maybe it is but Ill say this "I wouldnt dare say anything against it" do what you want as long as it hurts no one else.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-05-2011, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghap View Post
Wrong very wrong, nobody here has said anything about attraction because they look 12!

Its all about dressing up or a style if you will...Between adults

Bring your argument further...

Nurses -
Police -
Miltary-
Teacher -
Secretary -
Firemen -

Fill in the - (blanks)

and give you opion of these dress plays between adults?
You are redefining what Lolita Complex is.

Lolita Complex is sexual attraction to children.

Don't confuse Loli style fashion with the psychological disorder.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
ryuhebi13 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-05-2011, 07:43 PM

Lolita complex is very different to the fashion style. I've heard that the Lolly look is about making a positive statement and the objective isn’t simply to emulate little girls. Besides, pedos like little girls not grown women dressing "cute".