LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-03-2011, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffy0000 View Post
Again MMM another blanket statement that is simply not true.

Both Sheen and Mueller ( Mother ) have had joint custody until just recently, the twins have lived primarily with Mueller, with substantial visitation on weekends and holidays for Sheen, since their seperation both Sheen and Mueller are still legally married, dude.
So why were the children removed from his custody by the authorities?
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

03-03-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
There's this thing called Google you can use to find out for yourself, MMM. This habit you seem to have of asking questions only to fan flames and sideline discussions is wearing pretty thin IMHO.

And so I can't be accused of not contributing to the discussion: If Charlie Sheen were Japanese, I don't think any of the media circus would have happened in the first place strictly based on cultural and societal norms.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#33 (permalink))
Old
xkmkmlmx (Offline)
JF Regular

03-03-2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koir View Post
There's this thing called Google you can use to find out for yourself, MMM. This habit you seem to have of asking questions only to fan flames and sideline discussions is wearing pretty thin IMHO.
Oh calm down. It is a valid question. We are discussing it here. I don't know why myself. I am not going to bother googling it, but if someone wanted to answer it here, I might read it.

At the very least, he is doing some crazy stuff right now. That can not be denied. So I don't think MMM is out of line with the pointing fingers and such. His kids are indeed exposed to some degree, like it or not.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
fluffy0000 (Offline)
FJ to JF

again dude - 03-03-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Have you ever heard of 'divorce', dude?

Refer to Muellers 'restraining order' against Sheen. It has almost everything but the 'kitchen sink' thrown into it. ( domestic violence, death threats etc.,,)

Besides teams of bloodsucking lawyers who would like to 'wring' every last drop of cash from either the plaintiff or defendant they make money by litigation.

Last edited by fluffy0000 : 03-03-2011 at 06:47 PM.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-03-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koir View Post
There is also a thing called a rhetorical question. If Charlie Sheen is so innocent, then why were his children removed from his home?

I don't see how I am fanning any flames or sidelining the discussion, and what is growing thin is my patience for your personal disdain for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffy0000 View Post
Have you ever heard of 'divorce', dude?

Refer to Muellers 'restraining order' against Sheen. It has almost everything but the 'kitchen sink' thrown into it. ( domestic violence, death threats etc.,,)

Besides teams of bloodsucking lawyers who would like to 'wring' every last drop of cash from either the plaintiff or defendant they make money by litigation.
How often are children physically removed in the middle of the night by the police? Sheen had full-custody, but Mueller got a restraining order for herself and the kids.

Are you saying that is a normal part of divorce proceedings? Do you think Mueller is lying, and Sheen didn't do anything wrong?
(#36 (permalink))
Old
fluffy0000 (Offline)
FJ to JF

again sorta not dude - 03-03-2011, 08:55 PM

Again MMM you simply do'nt know what you are talking about? Charlie Sheen has 'never had full custody' of the twins.

Source pls.? Sheen has never filed papers for full custody of the twins
except in your imagination?

Secondly. Sheen and Mueller are still legally married, and since their seperation both have filed legal papers that are specific to ..' joint physical and legal custody of their 1 1/2-year-old twin boys, Bob and Max. In a separate divorce filing, Mueller seeks primary physical custody of the boys with visitation for Sheen'.

What I think,..," since I do'nt read minds" is immaterial.

Mueller - is not a divorce lawyer , the decision to file a 'restraining order' is a legal tactic on her behalf by her lawyers. Sheen and Mueller have already privately reached an agreement on money and the children in the event of a divorce, since last May 2010' according to legal papers on file.

The police when they executed the restraining order did not return the childern to the custody of Mueller . The children where lodged in a Santa Monica hotel with L.A. Child Protective Services officers.

The execution of the 'restraining order' in the middle of the night and taking the children to a undisclosed location without the knowledge of Mr. Sheen who had legal joint custody is more a reflection of bad judgement on the Court, and the lawyers representing Mueller.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

03-03-2011, 09:14 PM

I don't pretend to be an expert on Sheen's legal issues. I know the twins were living with him "full-time," and the mother wanted to visit the children for a two-hour visit just before the children were removed.

I ask what you think because you seem to be defensive of Sheen and of Hollywood.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
fluffy0000 (Offline)
FJ to JF

again sorta not - 03-03-2011, 09:27 PM

Again MMM you just do'nt get it?
No.
Sheen does not have or ever had 'full custody' or whatever interpetation that you imagine.
The legal word 'joint custody' is specifc to papers filed and agreed to by both Sheen and Muelller.

What part of 'joint custody' do you not process?

Hollywood and Sheen does not need to be defended.
Both have teams of well paid 'bloodsucking' lawyers' to do that.

I decline.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-03-2011, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkmkmlmx View Post
Oh calm down.
Kahm down kahm down! Sorry.

I didn't know about Micheal Sheen until a few months back. For some reason,
TV producers think we've got a three second memory and keep making these "retrospectives",the idiot awards,top 10 most annoying people of 2009,
I can't forget who he is or anything!
(#40 (permalink))
Old
xkmkmlmx (Offline)
JF Regular

03-04-2011, 12:50 AM

Wow, what has started as an interesting observation about the differences of Japan and the US, has turned into the logistics of a sad individuals lifestyle details.

Frankly, you know WAY too much about Charlie Sheen and his issues.