(#21 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
08-22-2011, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SobaUdon View Post
No, you are wrong. Anal sex is legal, hand jobs are legal, and even blow jobs. Everything is legal except for genital intercourse (penis in vagina).
I do not see how he is wrong, being as "actual sexual intercourse" is what is illegal... And that is exactly what he said.

Anyway though... If you want to spend huge amounts of money on a prostitute in Japan, good luck to you. Your choice, I suppose. It isn't an accepted thing, and it isn't perfectly normal, etc. Unless, you know, you have tons of money to blow like, say, a yakuza boss.

From what I understand, the low end of the scale is populated by non-Japanese sex workers... And STDs are rife. Not to mention that huge amounts of crime are involved in it. Think things like drugging you and stealing your wallet, etc... Or changing the price afterward and then beating the crap out of you until you cough up the entirety of the new fee, etc.

They tend to target foreign guys in Japan as they are the most likely to fall for it.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Gokiburi (Offline)
JF Regular

08-22-2011, 12:59 AM

[quote=SobaUdon;876803]So I was reading "Confessions of a Yakuza" (amazing book) and the yakuza boss in the story kept telling about all the different prostitutes he slept with without any sense of shame.
/QUOTE]

Yak is into prostitution as well, so the fella might just view it as inventory-check and qualit-control
(#23 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-22-2011, 01:07 AM

Everyone pays for it one way or another.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Lance21 (Offline)
New to JF

Prostitution - 08-22-2011, 01:57 AM

When Japanese men need a prostitute they often go to Korea.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Distortedshell (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to Distortedshell
08-22-2011, 03:30 AM

I don't believe in having sex with prostitutes. I'm also too cheap to pay top dollar for expensive "Top Goods" let alone pay for cheap disease ridden whores. But I do think it's about time prostitution to be legalized and somehow monitored by some unionized health control if you will. I have no better name for it. That way prostitution health issues atleast are taking care of.

Like I said I don't believe in having sex with prostitutes. I have had girlfriends in the past enough to even say, sometimes (and I mean sometimes and NOT ALWAYS) it would be nice just to have sex and not hear or say a word to one another. Sometimes too much nagging or putting up with too much is just too much. But that's just me. Sometimes I just find that being in a relationship can be very frustrating. Other than that, if I am not having sex at least I still happen to have 2 hands....... and I know I am not the only one.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-22-2011, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
I do not see how he is wrong, being as "actual sexual intercourse" is what is illegal... And that is exactly what he said.
He does mean sex with a prostitute,not sex in general?!
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Fr3sh (Offline)
JF Regular

08-22-2011, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
Everyone pays for it one way or another.
LMFAO

Anyways, I think paying for sex is something I'd never do....it's gross(who knows what went in there) and why pay for something you can get for free?!?! If you don't have g\f or something just go pick up some chick in some bar\club you'd be surprised the amount of women that are down for one night stands.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
SobaUdon (Offline)
New to JF

08-22-2011, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post

But anal sex is legal to pay for in Japan and that is intercourse. A higher form of intercourse for a lot of men.

i just thought prostitution was viewed as OK in Japanese society seeing how many sex clubs and such were spread over tokyo, and how the police just turn a blind eye to it.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
OHayou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-29-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umihito View Post
Exactly... is it so hard to keep the snake in its cage and focus on something else for a while, like maybe getting a proper girlfriend
lollllllllllllll . . the .. SNAKE IN IT'S CAGE terrrrible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SobaUdon View Post
But anal sex is legal to pay for in Japan and that is intercourse. A higher form of intercourse for a lot of men.

i just thought prostitution was viewed as OK in Japanese society seeing how many sex clubs and such were spread over tokyo, and how the police just turn a blind eye to it.

Why do you care so much if people agree with you or not? Just curious.
Personally, in my humble opinion, these are the wrong people to ask about sex anyway. Some of them are having online relationships with people in other countries while others are married. It's not like either of THOSE groups know anything about sex.

Last edited by OHayou : 08-29-2011 at 11:52 PM.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-30-2011, 02:29 AM

Someone pays for it in the end.