JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-15-2011, 03:56 PM

I do agree that all empires have done that, it's what empires do.

The US is no more responsible for the Arab's problems than anybody else. Did the US seek to make it's own interests safe over anyone else, of course. So does Russia, China, India, Europe, Brazil, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Eygpt. All countries seek to enhance thier own selves over anybody else. Any country's leader who doesn't, needs to be removed same as a CEO who didn't look out for the interests of his company.

China nor India would seek to controle the US bodily, perhaps politically but landing troops here? Think Afganistan times 100, wouldn't be worth the effort. Most the civilian population is armed here.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
DragonNL (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-16-2011, 12:19 AM

Well.. we can choose; Or a) leaders continue to follow their own agenda's, or b) we have world peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Most the civilian population is armed here.
I thought Americans were Christians?

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

He drew a circle that shut me out --
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.
But love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle that took him in.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
tanstaafl (Offline)
New to JF

Exclamation 10-16-2011, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutekidane View Post
That unfortunately goes with the territory, all super power, global powers did that in the past, its called divide and rule and extracting resources and will probably do it in the future. The casualty in blood is just collateral damage. The next ones are China and India and may be all of us including Americans will have to get ready for Chinese and Indian boots kicking us around. All hail the Han and the Hindu.

welcome me please. this is my first post here after reading most of this thread. (bows)

-
i took a class for three weeks at a computer hardware installation institute in the USA. the teacher was a young former marine. younger than me.

every morning he told stupid stories for 45 minutes before getting to installing Microsoft. i ended up quitting. terrible teacher.

but he told me that he was in Okinawa
and one of the other marines (it was probably him)

apparently some female is famous for squatting on a stack of coines and 'spitting' them into a shot glass. so the sadistic marine used a bic LIGHTER to get the coins really hot and...the story was so disgusting and unfunny, i think it is true. that's why this recent United States "occupy" thing is premature. to occupy: that's what police states do.

like they wanted, we wanted U. S. OUT OF IRAQ NOW! back in 1989
back in 2002. they laughed at us. i learned a lot about Dumb Protestors in those years.

and the U. S. is still an occupying force.
like: when will the U. S. Marines leave Japan and cease perpetrating atrocities in the name of the military occupation? when? never?

or i can show you the pictures of the American soldiers RAPING iraqi citizens in their houses, housewives being raped. it was not consensual intercourse.

but i am a kind person so
just the link.

The Mahmudiyah killings and gang-rape of a 14-year-old girl by U.S. troops occurred on March 12, 2006, in a house to the southwest of Yusufiyah, a village to the west of the town of Al-Mahmudiyah, Iraq. Five United States Army soldiers of the 502nd Infantry Regiment were charged with the crimes: (i) Sgt. Paul E. Cortez, (ii) Spc. James P. Barker, (iii) Pfc. Jesse V. Spielman, (iv) Pfc. Brian L. Howard and (v) Pfc. Steven D. Green (whom the army discharged before the crime's discovery). Abeer Qasim Hamza, 14, was raped and murdered, after her family was murdered: her mother, Fakhriyah Taha Muhsin, 34; father, Qasim Hamza Raheem, 45; and six-year-old sister Hadeel Qasim Hamza.[1] As of September 2009, Spielman and Green have been convicted and three others have pled guilty

Photos Show Rape of Iraqi Women by US Occupation Forces
(#44 (permalink))
Old
DragonNL (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-16-2011, 10:58 PM

damn.. I already knew the raping happened, but I've never seen the photo's of it.. it's sick.. March onward good christians of the disfunctional states of america.

I know I'm not making friends this way, but people need to wake up for real..

Last edited by DragonNL : 10-16-2011 at 11:00 PM.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
fluffy0000 (Offline)
FJ to JF

sorta not - 10-17-2011, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonNL View Post
damn.. I already knew the raping happened, but I've never seen the photo's of it.. it's sick.. March onward good christians of the disfunctional states of america.

I know I'm not making friends this way, but people need to wake up for real..
Yeah. and those whacky 'entrepreneurs' the Dutch Slave Traders 1500-1850.

The Dutch were active participants in both the Atlantic and Indian Ocean slave trade.

The Dutch Slave Trade 1500-1850
P. C. Emmer
Oxford, Berghahn, 2006

For the Spanish alone in the Atlantic slave trade the Dutch transported approx.100,00 slaves to the 'new world'.

For brief spells during the seventeenth century they even dominated
the Atlantic slave trade, while for nearly two centuries they
were “the nexus of an enormous slave trade, the most expansive of its
kind in the history of Southeast Asia.”
(#46 (permalink))
Old
DragonNL (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-17-2011, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffy0000 View Post
Yeah. and those whacky 'entrepreneurs' the Dutch Slave Traders 1500-1850.

The Dutch were active participants in both the Atlantic and Indian Ocean slave trade.
I know, and I don't like the Dutch, but at least Holland has changed a long time ago. "Today" we have a spiritual political group. Wo can say that?

The US is still attacking countries and spouting nonsense about how important it is.

Last edited by DragonNL : 10-17-2011 at 10:35 AM.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-17-2011, 08:19 PM

The US has some christians, but if you believe Obama "it's not a christian nation" and in truth it may not be. There are more active christians in China than US. The population itself is largely armed, and since christianity may not be the biggest relgion here anymore, attack the US at your own risk I guess.

As to the rape, show me any army that doesn't have a bad seed or two and I'll show you fantasyland 101. The US militry is the best disciplined...Those soldiers involved are now in prison. How many countries do you know would question the actions of thier troops in war and then punish them for transgressions like that? Not many.

Do I agree with the actions the government chooses, not allways. I am against military support in Lybia and the president just sent troops to Uganda, I'm against that too. As to Iraq and Afganistan, I would be happier if we did no nation building and just took whatever resources were available. It would be alot more honest and the world would respect it more.