JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
Syrian people killed every day !!! where are you humans !! - 10-04-2011, 11:03 PM

You all know what happens in Syria, crimes everywhere ..
Since a period , a few group of people came and arrested 20 children and executed them by firing squad in Homs ..
2500 people HAVE BEEN KILLED HERE !!
There are three things that kill innocent people in Syria : American , Russian , Arabic and Western Government, the ruling regime in Syria, the stupidity of some people in Syria who use weapons ..
Security Council is only Funny Theatre !! , I don't care what happens in the Security Council ....
The United States and Russia want their interest ,The Syrian regime doesn't serve the interests of United States , The Syrian regime serves the interests of Russia, the Syrian regime killed people, and people defend themselves and killing the soldiers, no one cares about the Syrian blood, no one cares about morality or human blood, it's a world of interests and interests only, a lot of people had been killed in Gaza and the United States have supported Israel ....
A lot of people only interested in sex, and sit on the beach, drinking alcohol, drug, buy modern vehicles, styling their hair in a strange and silly style to To draw the attention of people , and shows the people and says :" Look at my hair!! It's beautiful!! " then his freinds say: Waaaaaaaaaaawww ........... And other silly things that people became interested in them while the people starve in Somalia and the people in Palestine and Syria die by bullets...
When I see people like these , I hate myself as a human !!!
So Who lose finally ?? The Syrian people, all humanity is losing here, Damn to the language of interests !!! you stupid humans!! There is a thing is more important than interests , that thing is love, that thing is the cooperation in order to build a future for all and know the purpose of our existence ...
I still believe that there are still good people and they want everyone to live happiness regardless of the language of interest ....
I do not want from the Western and Easten people to help us by sending NATO warplanes and shelling here and there , I just want from them to get out to the streets in the thousands and Sympathize the Syrian people for their sacrifices ​​for Their country, The Syrian people went down to the street, men , womens and children to face the bullets of security forces and the military and guns, topless, they want the demands of human , as well as facing America's attempts to interfere in its affairs, one word dropped all this blood : WE WANT FREEDOM !!!

Last edited by Kozyra : 10-04-2011 at 11:22 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-05-2011, 12:51 AM

Not likely going to happen Kozyra. Some Americans still remember the Danceing in the streets when the twin towers collapsed, the rest don't much care. Kinda tired of being labled "the great satan" by everybody anyway, so less and less willing to help.

Freedom has to be fought for. Liberty won't stand by you if you won't bleed for her. She's a heavy task mistress and many people can't withstand the weight of her yolk. This fight you have, you have to do yourself, and it won't be cheap, freedom is the most exspensive lady in the world and she only accepts blood as payment.

Americans know this because we pay her "bride price" at Arlington cemetary every day. Are you ready for that Kozyra? are you ready for the Gardens of Stone?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
termogard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Post stop panic - 10-05-2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
I do not want from the Western and Easten people to help us by sending NATO warplanes and shelling here and there
My 2 cents.
Solve your domestic problems by your own hands or you'll get the second Libya with all negative consequences. That's all.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Nameless (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-05-2011, 04:26 AM

Humans being humans.

STOP THE PRESS THIS IS SOMETHING COMPLETELY NEW AND NEVER SEEN BEFORE
(#5 (permalink))
Old
sutekidane (Offline)
JF Regular

10-05-2011, 07:03 AM

Syrian opposition thought that they can win this fight by peaceful protests, some in the opposition are still thinking like that. That is naive, I agree with Ryzorian on this one.

Its not 2500 people dead, I saw some place that Army defectors mentioned that 5000 people are dead already.

The Syrian regime convinced the Alawites that if the regime is toppled they will be doomed. In reality it is the regime that is digging the grave for 10% Alawite minority.

Here are the steps the opposition needs to take:

- Opposition has finally united in a council in Turkey so that is a good step
- now they need to convince the minorities like Kurds, Christians and Alawites that they will not be persecuted in a new Democratic Syria under majoritarian or Salafi rule, they need to be won over with real promises of minority protection and effective stakeholder role in the democratic process
- army defectors must be organized and helped from Turkish, Jordanian and Iraqi border camps to supply arms and run training camps for volunteer fighters
- main weapon of Syrian army are tanks and armored personnel carriers, so these has to be neutralized with anti tank RPG's
- minority Kurds, Christians and Alawites should be given a prominent role to lead this fight so they have the opportunity to prove their loyalty for the Syrian armed struggle for freedom

There is enough willing volunteers to fight in Syria, funding can come from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and other international sources. A comprehensive plan need to be made for the armed struggle and then go for execution of the plan. If the Syrian Air force is provoked to respond then demand can be made for No Fly Zone, but they will avoid using the Air force for this reason. Turkey is waiting in the sidelines and watching the situation, Iran is putting pressure on them not to intervene.

Bottom line is, Syrian opposition need to make a plan and take the decisive step, only then others will come forward to help if they see a real plan and action on the ground. For too many months Syrian opposition wasted their effort in a peaceful movement, while Assad took the opportunity to try to cleanse the opposition leadership. I think it is dawning on the opposition that this tactic is a mistake on murderous regimes. Better late than never. Gaddafi made the mistake of large scale killing and using Air force, so international community had an excuse to intervene - Assad is an idiot but shrewd enough to not repeat these mistakes. Also unlike Libya, Syria does not have much oil.

So in short, make a plan, get partners for fund, arms, border camps etc. and start executing the plan. Gandhi's peaceful protest has its place, this is not one of them.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
10-05-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Not likely going to happen Kozyra. Some Americans still remember the Danceing in the streets when the twin towers collapsed,
Well these people are stupid too whatever their country or religion .
Quote:
Originally Posted by termogard View Post
My 2 cents.
Solve your domestic problems by your own hands or you'll get the second Libya with all negative consequences. That's all.
But how?? no one of the parties wants a talk to each other , and when people take to the streets, security men shot them, and some people bear weapons for defend .
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutekidane View Post
Syrian opposition thought that they can win this fight by peaceful protests, some in the opposition are still thinking like that. That is naive, I agree with Ryzorian on this one.

Its not 2500 people dead, I saw some place that Army defectors mentioned that 5000 people are dead already.

The Syrian regime convinced the Alawites that if the regime is toppled they will be doomed. In reality it is the regime that is digging the grave for 10% Alawite minority.

Here are the steps the opposition needs to take:

- Opposition has finally united in a council in Turkey so that is a good step
- now they need to convince the minorities like Kurds, Christians and Alawites that they will not be persecuted in a new Democratic Syria under majoritarian or Salafi rule, they need to be won over with real promises of minority protection and effective stakeholder role in the democratic process
- army defectors must be organized and helped from Turkish, Jordanian and Iraqi border camps to supply arms and run training camps for volunteer fighters
- main weapon of Syrian army are tanks and armored personnel carriers, so these has to be neutralized with anti tank RPG's
- minority Kurds, Christians and Alawites should be given a prominent role to lead this fight so they have the opportunity to prove their loyalty for the Syrian armed struggle for freedom

There is enough willing volunteers to fight in Syria, funding can come from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and other international sources. A comprehensive plan need to be made for the armed struggle and then go for execution of the plan. If the Syrian Air force is provoked to respond then demand can be made for No Fly Zone, but they will avoid using the Air force for this reason. Turkey is waiting in the sidelines and watching the situation, Iran is putting pressure on them not to intervene.

Bottom line is, Syrian opposition need to make a plan and take the decisive step, only then others will come forward to help if they see a real plan and action on the ground. For too many months Syrian opposition wasted their effort in a peaceful movement, while Assad took the opportunity to try to cleanse the opposition leadership. I think it is dawning on the opposition that this tactic is a mistake on murderous regimes. Better late than never. Gaddafi made the mistake of large scale killing and using Air force, so international community had an excuse to intervene - Assad is an idiot but shrewd enough to not repeat these mistakes. Also unlike Libya, Syria does not have much oil.

So in short, make a plan, get partners for fund, arms, border camps etc. and start executing the plan. Gandhi's peaceful protest has its place, this is not one of them.
Absolutely true, the problem is that the Syrian opposition is consistent and there is already a split in it, especially the opposition at home , there is no satisfaction for the Syrian opposition here in Syria , and for a number of the dead there are many of those who died here and there, and no one knows about them, because the Syrian army buried the dead and body parts in the gardens !!

Last edited by Kozyra : 10-05-2011 at 12:01 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-06-2011, 01:34 AM

I'll tell you what happened in the US dureing our break away from Britain in 1776. We did get help from France near the end..But they didn't give us Public support until we could proove to them that we could defeat a British army, on the field of battle, on the British army's terms.

International support will more than likely only be supplied if the Syrian alliance or whatever those groups want to call themselves actually meet the Syrian army in battle, on the Syrian army's terms..and wins. That's going to be a very difficult road to tread.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
DragonNL (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-06-2011, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Not likely going to happen Kozyra. Some Americans still remember the Danceing in the streets when the twin towers collapsed, the rest don't much care. Kinda tired of being labled "the great satan" by everybody anyway, so less and less willing to help.
So you just start attacking countries... Then sure people are going to change their minds about you.. NOT

Please stop being ignorant Ryzorian.

He drew a circle that shut me out --
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.
But love and I had the wit to win:
We drew a circle that took him in.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
10-06-2011, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonNL View Post
So you just start attacking countries... Then sure people are going to change their minds about you.. NOT

Please stop being ignorant Ryzorian.
im seriously tired of countries asking for help from us only to turn around next week and burn our flag and call us the "The great Satan" i use to be a bleeding heart liberal but honestly in my later years im finding it harder to care. I will never forget them dancing in the streets when the towers fell its burned in my mind forever. Ryzorian is not being ignorant its obvious you dont understand the complexities of international relations and foreign policy.

Do i feel for the Syrian people sure i do i feel for the people who are just trying to raise their families and get by, the ones that induce the violence i wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

Im sorry but if you want a free country you have to fight for it. Freedom is not free and the asking price for freedom is usually blood. You want it badly enough fight for it just like other countries have done in the past. The UN is not just going to send troops or start airstrikes like in Libya. There needs to be formal resistance and they must meet the government on the field of battle and actually win. Also, there needs to be cohesion in the ranks and there is not there is a split if they cant work together for a common goal no No country especially the US will risk an all out war in an already unstable region.

I do not support a intervention in Syria at this time.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
fluffy0000 (Offline)
FJ to JF

10-06-2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
I'll tell you what happened in the US dureing our break away from Britain in 1776. We did get help from France near the end..But they didn't give us Public support until we could proove to them that we could defeat a British army, on the field of battle, on the British army's terms...,
France first aid to the US during the Revolutionary War came early in the war - in the form of gunpowder. 'In aid given covertly by France, ( roughly a million pounds worth ) much of which passed through the neutral Dutch West Indies port of Sint Eustatius, contributed to George Washington's survival against the British onslaught in 1776 and 1777.

No proof of defeat or anybodys term was needed for Frances aid beyond Frances own foriegn policy towards Britain.