JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
trunker (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-14-2009, 12:53 PM

weather wise,.... since i flew to japan from malaysia,....

its like you jumped into a pool, didnt dry off and went and stood infront of the aircon. thats pretty much what it will be like now-ish,.... ie its not freezing, and its not really cold, but it can get chilly at night and in the early morning.

wear a bunch of layers, like long sleeve shirts, and a jumper, and bring a decent coat. it can get warm enough for really nice t-shirt weather in the afternoon, but its definately not shorts weather, which is pretty much the only thing i ever wore in malaysia and singapore. nights can get a bit chilly but its not too bad yet.

edit: d'oh didnt realise this was an old resurrected post. i like doing weather reports though.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
reireitan (Offline)
New to JF

10-14-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanis View Post
May I ask a little question en passant? How many days should I (others too xD) spend in cities to see all the things mentioned in a "must see"-list but also some insider places where normal japanese go to? I always think of people spending 10 days in japan: "wow that's so little time to enjoy the city and see everything worth seeing." Is that right or are 10 days enough?
For myself, I dont like spending too long in one place~ it depends i guess~ on which city is~You need to know what is there~ and what you want to see before deciding i guess

Edit: yeah its a resurrected post~ haha brings back memories~ makes me wanna travel more!!!! have been in uk for a mth already! exactly~~!

Last edited by reireitan : 10-14-2009 at 12:59 PM.