LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
Camui (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-04-2007, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriko View Post
people were still nice to them, but behind their backs it's another story.
You get that in any country.

People back stab each other a lot. An action that I am NOT fond of.

I have never understood why people like to hurt each other...Is it because it is supposed to be fun? Pshh! Its not fun hurting someone else. A lot of people don't look at situations in the other person's perspective. And...a lot of people don't know how to keep their mouth shut. No offense to anyone, and this is not directed to anyone on this forum.

Anyway, what I am trying to say, just like in Japan, I am sure that foreigners are looked at differently in America as well. I don't look at anyone differently. We are all human after all. We all just have different shades of skin. Simple as that.

I'm sure foreigners do make a lot of mistakes...heck, I will probably make mistakes as well once I get to Japan, but we all learn from the mistakes we make in life. xD

Assassin's Creed

mysinging
私の歌唱

(#72 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-04-2007, 09:00 PM

Well put, Camui.
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Camui (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-04-2007, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Well put, Camui.
Thanks. xD

I try to look at things in different perspectives.

There is no reason for people to hurt others. We are all different. Each to his own.

I think people eventually put their guard up to a lot of people. I know I have. The world is a hard place to live in if you don't put your guard up. There are too many people out there who think that their bias is all high and mighty. Everyone makes mistakes, and everyone learns from them. Just like everyone has their own opinions about different matters.

Assassin's Creed

mysinging
私の歌唱

(#74 (permalink))
Old
Retrogamer77 (Offline)
Destati

Send a message via AIM to Retrogamer77
12-04-2007, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentAJ View Post
I am not saying that Blacks are superior to all races, I am saying that contrary to latrino belief, they are not the best of all races. I am saying that Blacks are people too, and we can be just as good or bad as anyone else. The latrinos and japs refuse to see this though, but one day they will. I'm going to show those fuckers.
See, when you say things like that people start to assume that all us blacks are as ignorant as you. *shakes her head*

~Genauso wie du~
(#75 (permalink))
Old
kunitokotachi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Unhappy 12-04-2007, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentAJ View Post
I am not saying that Blacks are superior to all races, I am saying that contrary to latrino belief, they are not the best of all races. I am saying that Blacks are people too, and we can be just as good or bad as anyone else. The latrinos and japs refuse to see this though, but one day they will. I'm going to show those fuckers.
I don't know what your issue is with the Japanese and Latinos. First off, you haven't clarified anything for any of us. You haven't given us any explanation to as why you harbor this hatred. Stereotyping and insulting other races show an overwhelming amount of ignorance. Second, the use of the term "Japs" is disrespectful so you should refrain from the using the term in the future. Third, what are you talking about when you say racial justice shall pass. If your forum name "ViolentAJ" has anything to do with your personality then I see why you have had problems forming successful relationships. My advice to you is to learn more about yourself, the world, and possibly seek a higher level of education. Believe me, If you put your heart and soul into self-improvement it should make a huge difference.

P.S. I'm half Japanese and Black. As a Japanese person I just feel pity for you. As a Black person though, I am embarrassed by the words you have typed in your posts.
(#76 (permalink))
Old
Yon (Offline)
New to JF

12-05-2007, 12:31 PM

Quote:
I love it when people can say something completely discriminatory and then defend it as their "opinion".

In 2007 New York will have it's lowest murder rates in 40 years, at under 500 victims. It is safer there, in that respect, than Moscow.

At one murder per minute that number would have been reached just after 8:00AM on January 1st.

But if you truly hate America so much, please, just stay right where you are.
MMM can you tell me where i wrote "HATE America"? i just said i would never go to america, but 1 place of america where i would go is Beverly Hills or hollywood...
(#77 (permalink))
Old
samurai007 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-05-2007, 04:23 PM

Quote:
I think "scared to go to Japan" is like saying "scared to go to Disneyland".
Well, to be fair, it's closer to "going to Disneyland halfway around the world, where you don't speak the language or understand the culture, and where there are a great many things that can be exciting and different, but maybe a bit scary too". Personally, I was much more excited than scared, but I grew up in a small rural town in far northern California, the only foreign country I'd visited before was Canada, and I'd just signed a 1 year contract to live and work in a country on the other side of the world where I didn't know a single person or speak any of the language! On top of that, I was going to be living on my own for the 1st time in my life (I'd lived at home through university to save money). So it was a little scary, but also incredibly exciting.

JET Program, 1996-98, Wakayama-ken, Hashimoto-shi

Link to pictures from my time in Japan
(#78 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-06-2007, 07:39 PM

dont worry, we dont have drive by shootings here
(#79 (permalink))
Old
Housetek (Offline)
is a big dork

Send a message via AIM to Housetek Send a message via MSN to Housetek Send a message via Skype™ to Housetek
12-06-2007, 07:39 PM

Quote:
I love it when people can say something completely discriminatory and then defend it as their "opinion".

In 2007 New York will have it's lowest murder rates in 40 years, at under 500 victims. It is safer there, in that respect, than Moscow.

At one murder per minute that number would have been reached just after 8:00AM on January 1st.

But if you truly hate America so much, please, just stay right where you are.
yea tons of great places in america

just dont go to Camden new Jersey, highest murder rate city in usa

or my town philly. 2nd highest

we just had like 3 cops shot in the past 3 weeks

MR.JF & Jf God
heres a personal Ty to all who voted and participated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER8CsVuTNY

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=housetek
please check out the videos and subscribe!

feel free to pm/aim/msn me for any Q's on Japan
(#80 (permalink))
Old
Housetek (Offline)
is a big dork

Send a message via AIM to Housetek Send a message via MSN to Housetek Send a message via Skype™ to Housetek
12-07-2007, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmazfriend View Post
what part of philly where/are you in? I used to chill around king of prussia, and north philly.
right outside center city

MR.JF & Jf God
heres a personal Ty to all who voted and participated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ER8CsVuTNY

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=housetek
please check out the videos and subscribe!

feel free to pm/aim/msn me for any Q's on Japan