JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japan Travel Advice (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/)
-   -   im to tall!! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/5735-im-tall.html)

Oni 04-09-2009 03:23 AM

Like fitting into small crawlspaces and not getting stuck (yes, that actually happened to me... and my best friend has pics, to my dismay...)

nobora 04-09-2009 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oni (Post 695439)
Like fitting into small crawlspaces and not getting stuck (yes, that actually happened to me... and my best friend has pics, to my dismay...)

LOL yea like that. Or finding guys taller than you. Or being a pretty fast runner!

Oni 04-09-2009 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobora (Post 695443)
LOL yea like that. Or finding guys taller than you. Or being a pretty fast runner!

Most guys are my height sadly... but I have really long legs. That's why I'm so tall. My one friend is like 6' 3'' and he's only a freshman in high school.

nobora 04-09-2009 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oni (Post 695463)
Most guys are my height sadly... but I have really long legs. That's why I'm so tall. My one friend is like 6' 3'' and he's only a freshman in high school.

Im short! Guys are TOO tall! My friends TALL.

minimin 04-12-2009 08:37 AM

Oh how fun does everyone have to be taller than me Im 5'1" or somewhere around 155 or 156 cm and Im gonna be 22 this yr my brothers passed me in height already and he's only 12 damn........................?

Pexster 04-12-2009 08:57 AM

Me and you are the same height. :P

Shortness runs in the blood. >.<"

But idk I kinda want to be tall. So I can beat on others. muahahah jk

minimin 04-12-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pexster (Post 696902)
Me and you are the same height. :P

Shortness runs in the blood. >.<"

But idk I kinda want to be tall. So I can beat on others. muahahah jk

Hmm I think I've kinda gotten over wanting to be taller, but being short is still a pain. I use to get made fun of all the time, by one idiot in particular. But its all okay now...i guess.

Pexster 04-12-2009 09:34 AM

They are stupid people.

I haven't really gotten made fun of my height, I mean not in rude way I mean.

But I kinda do want to be a little taller, but I guess I don't really mind anymore.....okay I lied, I still do want to be tall.

But I have to get over the fact, that there is nothing I can do. *SIGH!*

Troo 04-14-2009 12:52 PM

If it helps, I was constantly bullied at school for being so tall. By the age of 13 I was 5ft10, and didn't stop there. As all the other girls were barely over 5ft tall by that age, I drew a great deal of negative attention.

Nowadays, of course, I just squash all you puny midgets. BWAAHAAHAA! :D

kMal 04-14-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maku (Post 168956)
That's not tall.
Quite unnoticeable in fact.
Take me for example: I'm 5'9" and that's (as far as I know) a universal average height for men.

Same here. You are right about the average height. But the average height of Chinese men for example, is a bit shorter.