JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japan Travel Advice (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/)
-   -   im to tall!! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japan-travel-advice/5735-im-tall.html)

Pexster 04-14-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troo (Post 697731)
If it helps, I was constantly bullied at school for being so tall. By the age of 13 I was 5ft10, and didn't stop there. As all the other girls were barely over 5ft tall by that age, I drew a great deal of negative attention.

Nowadays, of course, I just squash all you puny midgets. BWAAHAAHAA! :D

hahaha I like the way you speak. lol

You are pretty tall. Im short don't squash me. O_O

ARoomwithaMOOSE 04-14-2009 02:03 PM

I LOVE my height, I always have:)
I love the fact that I'm the tallest one in my family, most people are short compared to me, people get out of my way, and another really big bonus of being tall.... people don't give me a lot sh**.

But there is one thing I would like to clear up for all you "short" people^^. While there are many good things about being tall, it's not all that it's cracked up to be.
For instance one problem that most people tend to over look is: a person who is 5'6-5'10 can go to a store and buy regular clothes.
Whereas I (being 6'3 and having a 36" inseem) have to special order every thing and even then it's really hard to find a place that sells pants that long.

So in closing, I have always loved being tall even though it's not always easy:)and I Don't let peoples snide comments get to me.
(because I know I can send them to the moon with just one kick:D )

Pexster 04-14-2009 02:09 PM

But short people have a hard time finding pants too.

SephirothVVC 04-14-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pexster (Post 697760)
But short people have a hard time finding pants too.

PFFFFT-.-!!!!!! finding pants is almost impossible for me-.- i have to find 37" inseams>.<

ChiAmaterasuNeko 04-14-2009 04:59 PM

How tall are you, Sephiroth?

My problem is shirts that aren't too short. My torso is long.

SephirothVVC 04-14-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiAmaterasuNeko (Post 697821)
How tall are you, Sephiroth?

My problem is shirts that aren't too short. My torso is long.

im 6'4" or 5" i cant remember:angryblob:

ChiAmaterasuNeko 04-14-2009 05:22 PM

Wait, Sephiroth himself or you, the person sitting at the keyboard? Is there actually a difference, lol? I just remember reading that Sephiroth was about that tall, but maybe you are just the same height.

SephirothVVC 04-14-2009 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiAmaterasuNeko (Post 697831)
Wait, Sephiroth himself or you, the person sitting at the keyboard? Is there actually a difference, lol? I just remember reading that Sephiroth was about that tall, but maybe you are just the same height.

we are^.^ just makes it more of a great name for meh:cool:

ChiAmaterasuNeko 04-14-2009 05:26 PM

Awesome! And...remind me not to mess with you. A guy that tall with syringes and swords...0_0 I still want you to be my bodyguard.

kanjiDozo 04-14-2009 05:28 PM

iam 6ft 2in.iam proud of my height bruders and sisters!! i think japanese girls like tall guysxD!