JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-22-2006, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okimoto_Tatsuki View Post
HEY HEY HEY. HAve you forgotten?!! The japanese hate been classified as "Japs". Its kind of racist like the N word. >.>

I dont find it soo offensive but yeh...keep the word to minimum, incase more real japanese people see it.

*cough*

Look at this magazine: STREET/FRUiTS/TUNE

click on either street, fruits or tune. all diff fasion
yeah, you can thank world war one for that classification. sad how history never leaves good things in the air for long..but the negative lives through the ages...

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterclove View Post
elegance through simplicity. japanese design is.
a toast to that [holds up a pint]
(#22 (permalink))
Old
betaryu (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to betaryu
10-23-2006, 09:46 PM

first...I want some japanese clothes...stylish(thats how they call it in germany,stylish)
and then....
how can I have an other avatar?
I want my own
or isnt it possible?

.BeaTDraGoN.
<Benjiro Inokuma>
(#23 (permalink))
Old
betaryu (Offline)
JF Regular

Smile 10-23-2006, 09:48 PM

ahh and the link shows that the japanese people have style
and youre roght with the "jap".....
it is sort of racy....
I gues you spell it like that...
whatever

.BeaTDraGoN.
<Benjiro Inokuma>
(#24 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to kudo Send a message via AIM to kudo Send a message via MSN to kudo Send a message via Yahoo to kudo Send a message via Skype™ to kudo
10-24-2006, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betaryu View Post
first...I want some japanese clothes...stylish(thats how they call it in germany,stylish)
and then....
how can I have an other avatar?
I want my own
or isnt it possible?
japanese street clothes, are what you're thinking about. its a lil radical eh? But so cool at times though. i've seen some things i jus wonder about though. lol.

about the avatar, you need at least 25 posts to put up your own avatar. when you get that many posts, jus go to the control panel and where you change avatars. at the bottom there will be a custom avatar uploader.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
kinikuchunks (Offline)
New to JF

10-24-2006, 03:09 PM

I don't know, when I was in tokyo, I couldn't stop laughing my ass off. It seemed to me a bunch of those kids were still stuck in a high school daze. If you need your clothes to define who you are, then you are a loser. Don't get me wrong I am into wearing fashionable clothes, but it isn't who I am. I know some people would say they are an extension of your being, but hey it's just a phase.

I understand were they are coming from in a country were everything is so homogenized you need to stand out for a little uniqueness, but I dislike American kids going ga ga over japanese fashion.

It's just clothes, but then again to each his own.

I love my Honda, I am a gear head!!! JDM all the way baby.

oh yeah I love the Japanese ladies, that's why I married one.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

10-24-2006, 06:33 PM

lol, hope you didn get me wrong in my post.
i love the clothes, and thinks its cool they go for what they want. the way i dress here in canada is somewhat unique at times too. but i doubt i'd ever replicate fashion from there to here. not jus cause its very differnt from what i see here...when it coems down to it, i don't care. lol.
clothes should be what yuo feel like wearing at the time. how yuo want to present yourself. it shouldn't be copied form one place to another. if you like it, present it.

and for the rest of ya...japanese h.schoolers see American Fashion as a huge trend and stereotype it and everything surrounding it. (generaly, not always)
it seems as though a lot of N/A guys are within the same thought process with Japan. So if you think Japanese high schoolers are a lil gaga for american things and comment negatively...take another look around (at yourself and othrs within the same interest community). ^^
(#27 (permalink))
Old
betaryu (Offline)
JF Regular

Talking 10-24-2006, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudo View Post
japanese street clothes, are what you're thinking about. its a lil radical eh? But so cool at times though. i've seen some things i jus wonder about though. lol.

about the avatar, you need at least 25 posts to put up your own avatar. when you get that many posts, jus go to the control panel and where you change avatars. at the bottom there will be a custom avatar uploader.
arigato gozaimasu

.BeaTDraGoN.
<Benjiro Inokuma>
(#28 (permalink))
Old
kudo (Offline)
Banned

10-25-2006, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betaryu View Post
arigato gozaimasu
ja no problem. glad to help. (lol)
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Okimoto_Tatsuki (Offline)
.KUBOnoSHUGAitami

10-25-2006, 10:17 PM

STREET/FRUiTS/TUNE
^

lol.

harajuku fashion is funny.

my only fashion is....my schoolgirl look lol. long/baggy socks, skirt and stuff. i get called a ko-gal all the time XD

my other look is punkish...with vivienne westwood @_@ lol.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Unregistered

oi - 10-25-2006, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudo View Post
very unique. very stylish (at times).
their sense of self expression is so amazing. ROCK ON JAPAN!
tudo bem com sou do brazil