JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#51 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
04-20-2008, 06:26 PM

This is a reat tutorial but unfortunately I don't, and refuse, to use eyeliner since I have had bad experiences with it and I doubt I would be able to pull this look off very well since I am really tan and black doesn't look good on me but my friend might enjoy this. I'll have to send her the link
(#52 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-20-2008, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
This is a reat tutorial but unfortunately I don't, and refuse, to use eyeliner since I have had bad experiences with it and I doubt I would be able to pull this look off very well since I am really tan and black doesn't look good on me but my friend might enjoy this. I'll have to send her the link
Aww, that's a shame. I'll probably be posting some softer styles in the future, [green looks pretty good since I have green eyes], so be sure to look out for that ^_^ And thankies, I hope your friend finds it useful ^___^
(#53 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
04-20-2008, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Aww, that's a shame. I'll probably be posting some softer styles in the future, [green looks pretty good since I have green eyes], so be sure to look out for that ^_^ And thankies, I hope your friend finds it useful ^___^
I'll be on the lookout for that, green and brown looks best on me ^_^ and I think she will since she likes to try out random things
(#54 (permalink))
Old
LittLeAnqeLAyumi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-20-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoVisualizm View Post
your welcomies!! ^-^
but I may have a problem while drawing those lines with eyeliner XD
I am soo friggin bad at using liquid eye liner :///
hahaa,the same here..>.< when the liquid eyeliner comes into my eye,it hurts a bit and it looks like I've cried xD and its hard to wash out this "accident"then T________T
and I've have a prob with broadness(?) of the eyeline..so can u say me how broad should the line be?cuz when I draw a line above the eye,u cant see it really xDDD
(#55 (permalink))
Old
NeoVisualizm (Offline)
Noodles^_^

04-20-2008, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Yeah it is really difficult at first! I only used to use pencil at first, but then I moved onto liquid to give it a more defined look ^_^

hmm... thats logical... I will try in this way next time!
well.. hope I dont create a disaster XDD

☆ My Jeong, Hikaru, Sakae, Juka, Narumi, Satsuki, Rubii, Yuji, Jun ☆
☆ Claimer,ajsnoopy ☆ Claim,Miyavifan ☆
(#56 (permalink))
Old
NeoVisualizm (Offline)
Noodles^_^

04-20-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittLeAnqeLAyumi View Post
hahaa,the same here..>.< when the liquid eyeliner comes into my eye,it hurts a bit and it looks like I've cried xD and its hard to wash out this "accident"then T________T
and I've have a prob with broadness(?) of the eyeline..so can u say me how broad should the line be?cuz when I draw a line above the eye,u cant see it really xDDD
aaahhh I know that feeling! it is awful! At the end I have red eye XDD lol
I dont need to wear contacts to make my eyes look red XDD

☆ My Jeong, Hikaru, Sakae, Juka, Narumi, Satsuki, Rubii, Yuji, Jun ☆
☆ Claimer,ajsnoopy ☆ Claim,Miyavifan ☆
(#57 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

04-20-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittLeAnqeLAyumi View Post
It depends how heavy your eyelids are. If you have really thin eyelids, do it either really thin so you can just see it on the lid, or a lot thicker so you can see it just slightly above. If you have thin eyelids, like for example asian eyes, then you put the eyeshadow above the eyelid so you can still see it when your eyes are open ^-^
(#58 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

04-20-2008, 06:36 PM

ooh! thats gives me an idea to play dress up for a bit...i may have to show a pic when im done if thats ok

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku
(#59 (permalink))
Old
LittLeAnqeLAyumi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-20-2008, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoVisualizm View Post
aaahhh I know that feeling! it is awful! At the end I have red eye XDD lol
I dont need to wear contacts to make my eyes look red XDD
yeah,it is..>.< *crys* after these disasters,i dont use it when i go to school xDD you're right..yaay,and red eyes are cool

Quote:
It depends how heavy your eyelids are. If you have really thin eyelids, do it either really thin so you can just see it on the lid, or a lot thicker so you can see it just slightly above. If you have thin eyelids, like for example asian eyes, then you put the eyeshadow above the eyelid so you can still see it when your eyes are open ^-^
arigato^^ well,I have this typical asian eyes I think,but they're not sooo thin..then I gotta buy black/grey eyeshadow^____^ hope,it will helps
(#60 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

04-20-2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihiino View Post
ooh! thats gives me an idea to play dress up for a bit...i may have to show a pic when im done if thats ok
Yeah sure that would be great ^_^