LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-27-2008, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashurie View Post
Dove is good shampoo ^^ Just don't use Fruitis - it drys my hair out x.x I my hair gets oily pretty quickly too.

Great tutorial - is shall help me so much
Your welcome ^_^
(#82 (permalink))
Old
ashurie (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to ashurie
04-27-2008, 08:00 AM

i am planning to get my haircut VK style next week :3 So it shall be interesting, cos I have shoulder length hair (maybe a bit shorter ^^).
(#83 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

04-27-2008, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiredMess View Post
I can't thank you enough!! I always wondered how to do the black eye shadow. Everytime I tried I would mess up. >__< This helps a ton!! I also like that you recommended products. I need a new liquid liner because the bristles on the one I use always strays and messes the whole look up!! haha.

Do you have any recommendations for mascara?
Your welcome ^___^

My recommendations for mascara would either be ~

Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara. This was used in the set of 'Memoirs of a Geisha' apparantly. I have this one, and it doesn't clump and is smooth on your lashes.

The other one would be Lash Maxx, by Rimmel. This is by far the easiest mascara to use as the brush is different.

(#84 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)

04-27-2008, 08:06 AM

Quote:
i am planning to get my haircut VK style next week :3 So it shall be interesting, cos I have shoulder length hair (maybe a bit shorter ^^).
Great! I hope you like it when it's done ^_^
(#85 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

04-27-2008, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Dove is good shampoo ^^ Just don't use Fruitis - it drys my hair out x.x I my hair gets oily pretty quickly too.

Great tutorial - is shall help me so much
actually, i heard dove is pretty bad for your hair because the solution itself is waxy and damages your hair somehow. I can't remember what it is, but its definately NOT good for your hair.

I use timotei, and its really light, my hair feels so flickable afterwards.
And i'm also a big fan of herbal essences, but that does grease your hair really quick.

The shampoo i recommend is timotei [cherry.cotton for coloured hair] and [anti dandruff teatree for use once a week]

^^

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#86 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
04-27-2008, 12:50 PM

What's up with the Dove discussion? O_O''
In my honest oppinion, Dove only knows how to make awesome moisturizers (sorry for bad spelling). They should hand over the shampoo and shower gel area to Schwarzkopf and Garnier. ^^

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
(#87 (permalink))
Old
ashurie (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to ashurie
04-27-2008, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
actually, i heard dove is pretty bad for your hair because the solution itself is waxy and damages your hair somehow. I can't remember what it is, but its definately NOT good for your hair.

I use timotei, and its really light, my hair feels so flickable afterwards.
And i'm also a big fan of herbal essences, but that does grease your hair really quick.

The shampoo i recommend is timotei [cherry.cotton for coloured hair] and [anti dandruff teatree for use once a week]

^^
Naw..dont have timotei here.

I tend to change shampoos every now and then, Head and Shoulders is good for ppl with oily hair. You are doesn't get as oily so quickly.

Tresemme is fantastic! It is a salon shampoo but they sell it at supermarkets for 9bucks a bottle (and they are big bottles) so i defiantely recommend that if you can't afford the $30 per bottle Salon shampoo
(#88 (permalink))
Old
DesiredMess (Offline)
.Infront of Persona.

04-27-2008, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Dove is pretty good [you can get one especially for coloured hair], but there is a really good one for coloured hair which is this :

It's Loreal Elvive Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner.

To dye your hair white by yourself would probably the most risky thing you could to do it >.< Also, to prevent it going a weird yellow colour when dying your hair, if your doing it plain WHITE the best bet would be to use toner which neautralises all the weird yellowy pigments which make it go a funny colour.

*** Mixer/Toner ***
'Perfect for mixing with our Special Effects Hair Colors to make lighter and brighter customized shades. Can also be used for taking out the yellow tones out of the bleached hair.'
[That's the description.]

Hope that helped you! ^_^ And your welcome for the tutorial ^_^

Thank you SO much!! *glomps and huggles!!!*

Videogame junkie extraordinaire. I often need help getting snapped back into reality, so bare with me.
(#89 (permalink))
Old
DesiredMess (Offline)
.Infront of Persona.

04-27-2008, 04:14 PM

Thank you so much! Does the Max Factor one thicken your lashes? I always have to wear fake lashes to make my eyelashes noticable since they are naturally thin.

Videogame junkie extraordinaire. I often need help getting snapped back into reality, so bare with me.
(#90 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
04-27-2008, 07:36 PM

I have really thin hair so it gets oily easily and I use Suave Naturals and it helps a lot. My hair lookes fuller and it doesnt have any oily residue.