JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
JayT (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-03-2009, 08:36 PM

On occasion I wear womens clothing, except no one can tell.
Being sly is key. It doesnt look obvious at all. Womens clothes fit better on my frame.
Do what you like, it's your life, not JFs.

[<--Nan's heart!]

(#32 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-03-2009, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksyndrem View Post
I wouldn't say they wear women's clothes, but yes, they do wear what would be titled "women's".....I say they don't wear women's clothes because, chances are, they make them themselves....but to me, it really doesn't matter who the clothes were intended for...there's no law (that I'm aware of) that says men have to wear clothing from the Men's section, and women have to wear the clothing from the Women's section

And, I know a lot of girls that get all freaked out when guys wear girl's clothes, but all of the people that I hang out with are really cool with it.....actually, some of them think it's really hot...I don't know why, and that's not my motives...but they do
You asked for opinions and you got them.

If your friends think guys in pants like this are hot, then buy a pair in every color. But i understand why your mom freaked out.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
09-03-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
You asked for opinions and you got them.

If your friends think guys in pants like this are hot, then buy a pair in every color. But i understand why your mom freaked out.
I understand that, MMM. And I wanted opinions...I'm not hurt by anyone's opinion here....I expected most of them actually. And thank you for yours....I think I live in a bit of a different place now
(#34 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
09-04-2009, 06:36 PM

I think these would look rather odd on a male, but then they are not even flattering on a female figure. They are going to make you look much shorter than you really are and significantly wider. Not usually two traits one is looking for on a dance floor. And you better have extremely well shaped calf muscles because that is the focal point.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
09-04-2009, 07:25 PM

I'm really think you guys assume too much when I say dancing...I can assure you, what I think of when I say dance, is MUCH different than what you would think. I don't perform, it's just for fun, with a bunch of friends...it's not any kind of competition...it doesn't really matter how we look as far as our physical shape (at least with most of us lol)...and there really isn't a focal point....I mean....just...nevermind, I don't know how to explain it =\