JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
bakuteria (Offline)
New to JF

11-10-2007, 01:55 PM

I actually have 2 styles. When I feel like happy and energic, I look pretty much like this: http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=bakuteria&image_id=67978809

And when I feel sad and tired of everything, I can't stand anything colorful. :''D So I look like:
http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nic...ge_id=70042563

Right now I look like the second style, cuz my girlfriend left me, so the happy and colorful person doesn't suit my mind now ._____.
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-10-2007, 02:05 PM

Humm I do not often get dressed according to my humor but now that you say it its true that when Im very happy I used to wear pink or fluo colorlol (strange na?)

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
Old
bakuteria (Offline)
New to JF

11-10-2007, 02:21 PM

Mm, I like to wear pink too when I'm happy and I feel like *trrrrr <3* :''D
Ppl hate me cuz one day I can be pink-yellow-colored and the next day I wear black XD My friends are like: "Pink again, ha? I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow..." X''D <3
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-10-2007, 02:27 PM

Pink-yellow??lol lov it im gonna try monday morning lol i think im gonna change a white shirt in yellow

Old
dragonflyheels (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to dragonflyheels Send a message via MSN to dragonflyheels
11-10-2007, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoFerrari View Post
Wait a min, yu look like that!!!! and you have the audacity to talk shit to me? You tell me I need to walk a little more, you need to get hit by a truck. Cause you need a face lift. You are brutaly ugly. Dont let it fool you. And whos the hobo standing next to you? Looks like your brother/boyfriend. So you say you like being a bitch huh.... Well, i have become your own personal poltergeist on this forum.
I doubt you even know what a poltergeist is... how you've used that word doesn't even make sense... What? You're going to knock over my virtual forum vase? Go ahead... because last time I checked I lived it the real world... not in a forum-based one at the age of 30 odd [unlike someone around here].

Quote:
you need to get hit by a truck. Cause you need a face lift.
Remind me again of that when it actually makes sense... I'm sure plastic surgery doesn't involve vehicles of any sort.
And you're one to talk, from that passport photo of yours that you keep posting everywhere you're uglier than my dog's feaces [that means poo, if you're little brain was finding it difficult to understand- maybe I should dumb down my ENTIRE post more so you understand... I mean you've already proven that you can't grasp basic science and now English lexis].
O and dare I say? O yes, why not... if I get banned I'm dragging you down with me. You said you're of German decent? If I remember correctly... so you're like a uglier version of Hitler, not so short, that doesn't hate Jews [but then again you probably do], but fat people and people that are even remotely intelligent.

Quote:
And whos the hobo standing next to you? Looks like your brother/boyfriend.
Insult my family all you want... it's not me so why should I care, they can stand up for themselves... eventhough I doubt my brother cares what you call him- his nickname is even "hobo Jack"... so I guess you hit the nail on the head... would you like a gold star? Like you get in pimary school [if you even attended- which, judging by your posts, you didn't]

However, I do feel sorry for your mom, she had to suffer you for 18 odd years... and I doubt your dad even stuck around after you were diagnosed as a retard [used in the most taboo way].
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-10-2007, 08:19 PM

PEACE PLEASE if U any problem with someone use PM...

Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-10-2007, 08:33 PM

lol koaku..leave them b
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-10-2007, 08:38 PM

ok lol can we created a Battlefield thread??or using the "Derailling" thread for fight?

Old
clairebear (Offline)

11-10-2007, 08:46 PM

Theres a "derailing" thread..? o_O
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-10-2007, 08:50 PM

^lmao clairebear..we got everything here lmao
Closed Thread