JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Fashion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/)
-   -   Japanese Gothic Lolita hatchets her dad to death (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-fashion/8474-japanese-gothic-lolita-hatchets-her-dad-death.html)

NickVelvet 10-10-2007 04:18 PM

A Japanese Lizzy Borden. For those not familier with her, she "alegedly" killed both her parents with a hatchet in 1892. She was tried and aquitted. No one else was tried for the murders. Its speculated she was sexually abused by her father.

Of course the media will blame whatever subculture, music, video game, television show etc. Its the nature of media or society in general who wants to find a reason for someones behavior. Of course it couldnt be the parents fault, so lets blame something else. Can these things be an influence? Possibley, but the bottom line is the individual had issues beforehand.

Society is afraid of what it cant understand.

Tsuzuki 10-10-2007 04:20 PM

meh ??????????????? Oo

MisaMisa 10-10-2007 04:30 PM

I don't think that the gothic-loli should be blamed for some people's behavioral problems.

kuronekoaus 10-11-2007 03:04 AM

Eh, these 'blamings' happen all the time. It was punk in the 80's, goth in the 90's, emo more recently. These things blow over, it's just the media wants something to talk about.

Zanmai 10-11-2007 11:36 AM

The media is the problem if you ask me. Violence get spread more quickly. But if there were no media, we'd be kinda bored...

>gloomth: *gives candy* Nice speech ;)

Tsuzuki 10-11-2007 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuronekoaus (Post 263760)
Eh, these 'blamings' happen all the time. It was punk in the 80's, goth in the 90's, emo more recently. These things blow over, it's just the media wants something to talk about.

Oo

LolitaYuki 10-11-2007 01:39 PM

Killer Gothic Lolita

Man I hate that! People always look for outside sources to blame rather than the person themselves. When I really got into Gothic Lolita my Mom saw one of my few Lolita magazines that featured REEEELY gothic styles and almost started praying over me!!!:eek: I calmly explained to her about the style and even showed her the other styles: Sweet Lolita, Victorian Lolita, Asian Lolita just to name a few. She calmed down a bit and lets me experiment with my style but always keeps on her toes everytime I buy a Gothic Lolita book or magazine. Oh well..... I'm a Lolita and proud so whatever.:vsign:

NanteNa 10-11-2007 01:48 PM

So typical of the media to blame whatever kind of film or music the blamed person either watches or enjoys to listen to.

Shinserph 10-11-2007 01:54 PM

well...when reading this...i dont mind killing people though...but i must be wearing white...to have blood splatter on it...or black to feel like a reaper...LOL...i feel as though my mind is distorted...but it'll be fine haha

kuronekoaus 10-12-2007 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuzuki (Post 263910)
Oo

:quesballoon:What!?