JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
07-08-2008, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocka83 View Post
I wouldn't react the same way. That was the type of reaction, that I expect from a JET ELT, who has nothing better to do than sit around and bullshit at home.

Im sorry, did I hurt feelings? I'm sure most of you know what are you talking about. I know things you don't and you know things I don't know. That is why we have forums.

But, every forum I have been on there are always the people who think there the the Bag of Doritos. The types that think have all the facts, and all there pawns, and everyone elses opinion and knowledge is just bullshit.

I wouldn't come here if there was nothing for me to learn. I can back myself up with facts, but I choose not to. Its a waste of time. Take or leave it. I dont give a shit.

I'd rather just get into a good discussion, rather then sit at the computer, and play who knows more games with people I don't even know.

I much rather network and become friends with other people in Japan like myself, then to have flame wars with people in the states.
MMM is a translator... and Nyororin has been in Japan for years and is married to a Japanese man and has a child there.

IMO, you're coming across as arrogant and cocky. Those two don't "show off", but you seem to be...

Last edited by SSJup81 : 07-08-2008 at 07:27 AM.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
jrocka83 (Offline)
Gaikokujin

Send a message via Yahoo to jrocka83 Send a message via Skype™ to jrocka83
07-08-2008, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
MMM is a translator... and Nyororin has been in Japan for years and is married to a Japanese man and has a child there.
What are you trying to say, I am not quallified to speak here?

I am Married to a Japanese woman and have been in japan for 5 1/2 years and have 4 Japanese children 2 boys and 2 twin girls(but my twin girls sadley passed away).
(#33 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
07-08-2008, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocka83 View Post
What are you trying to say, I am not quallified to speak here?
Not really, but you have come across as being a "show-off", I hate to say. They just try to be helpful to those who ask. Maybe you're coming on too strong or something, which is why I feel this way. I'm not sure of others, though.
Quote:
I am Married to a Japanese woman and have been in japan for 5 1/2 years and have 4 Japanese children 2 boys and 2 twin girls(but my twin girls sadley passed away).
My condolences. That had to have been terrible to go through.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-08-2008, 07:32 AM

For the sake of the OP, why don't we end this here?

jrocka, you came across a little strong, and you got the response you deserved.

JF needs all the intelligent people it can get, so let's not start off on a bad foot.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
jrocka83 (Offline)
Gaikokujin

07-08-2008, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
I`m certainly not a JET, and I went to work between my Japanese reply and my reply to MMM. I replied to your message because of something you yourself point out below; THIS.

You sure sounded like one of those types, which happen to be one of my pet peeves.

Last time I checked, I didn`t live in the states. Check my location. It`s accurate.
I don't matter what you are. Thats how I feel, thats the feeling I get from listening to you, and I have every right to that.

Maybe I am one of those types, you need to learn tollerance. Becuase I derserve to be just as much as any of you do.

And I tell you, I have never went around correcting people on forums, becuase tell you the truth i don't like arguments.

But the feeling i get, is that you saw I was a Junior guy on JF, and felt the need to try and bully me.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
jrocka83 (Offline)
Gaikokujin

07-08-2008, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post

JF needs all the intelligent people it can get, so let's not start off on a bad foot.
Note: I posted the message above before I read your message. I am done.

Now lets hug and be freinds.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-08-2008, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post

Thank you MMM. I get the feeling that someone is here to pick a fight, so will cease from replying. It`s a big waste of time, and not worth having a decent thread locked over.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-08-2008, 07:43 AM

jrocka, I hope you will soon see that Nyororin is one of the most helpful people JF has, and picking fights is not a part of her reputation.

It sounds like you have some meaningful experiences as well, and I do look forward to hearing more about them...tomorrow.