JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
SeraphimMephistopheles (Offline)
New to JF

Cool newbie questions - 07-27-2009, 04:12 AM

konnichiwa. Seraphim Mephistopheles desu. tenshi ya akuma no you na hito da kara, sorera no namae wo erabu no ga ii aidea you da ne XD joudan desu yo. Etto, nihongo de kaitari renshuu shitari suru koto ni tsuite hanashitai n desu. toku ni, kanji wo kiwameru koto ni tsuite hanashitai n desu. nihongo wo benkyou site iru tomodachi wa sono you ni suru no ga totemo muzukashii to itte imasita ga, anata tachi no iken ni tsuite shiritai n desu. kanji no manabikata wa nan desu ka. hitori de benkyou suru no ga suki desu ka? mata wa, kyoushitsu de nihongo no kakikata ya hanashikata wo manabu no ga suki desu ka. kono post wo yonde kurete arigatou gozaimasu. tokoro de, nihon no moji de bun wo kaite mimasita kedo, sono you ni shita toki, takusan no hen na sheipu wo mita. sore ni, messeeji wa fukakai ni narimasita. sono mondai no naoshikata wa nan desu ka?

Hello. I am Seraphim Mephistopheles. Because i am like an angel and a demon, choosing those names seems like a good idea. XD just kidding. Um....I wanted to talk about writing and practicing in japanese. I wanted to talk about mastering kanji in particular. My friends who are studying japanese said that doing is very difficult, but i want to know about your opinions. do you like studying alone, or in a classroom. thank you for reading this post. by the way, i tried writing in japanese characters, but when i did so, i saw a lot of strange shapes, and on topt of that, my message became incomprehensible. how do i fix that problem?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
snbzk (Offline)
JF Regular

07-27-2009, 04:46 AM

I described the method I used in another thread some time ago: 20 Kanji a day
The amazon link in that post is for an old edition, though. This is the latest one: Amazon.com: Remembering the Kanji, Vol. 1
(#3 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

Cool 07-27-2009, 06:19 AM

aaa, cool, kind of similar. i try to do about 40 or 60 kanji . thanks for telling me, i just was curious about other people's methods

sugoi desu ne.. watashi tachi wa chotto nite imasu ne. mainichi 40 ka 60 no kanji wo anki shite imasu. watashi ni itte kurete arigatou gozaimasu. ta no hito no shikata ni tsuite shirtakatta n desu
(#4 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
07-27-2009, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphimMephistopheles View Post
i saw a lot of strange shapes, and on topt of that, my message became incomprehensible. how do i fix that problem?
Study.

猿も木から落ちる
(#5 (permalink))
Old
New to JF

07-27-2009, 08:19 AM

alanX...you misunderstood. I am not talking about writing in kanji or kana. they were LITERALLY weird shapes that popped up in my post and made my sentences incomprehensible in japanese, it looked like the the site tried to fix it somehow, but when it did so, my stuff became hard to read .i am not sure whether or not i can fix that
alanX. gokai shita you da ne. kanji ka kana de kaku koto ni tsuite hanasanai. moji toori hen na sheipu ga atta. nihongo no bun wa fukakai ni natta. saito wa nihongo no bun wo naoshita you da kedo, sono you ni shita toki, boku no bun wo yomu no ga muzukashikatta ne. sono mondai wo naosu koto ga dekiru ka dou ka wakaranai
(#6 (permalink))
Old
james1254 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-27-2009, 08:24 AM

Try posting some in kana and kanji and we can see what is going wrong maybee.

「人は生れながら自由で 、しかもいたるところで鎖に縛られている」
(#7 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-27-2009, 08:32 AM

For some reason that is pretty normal on this site three squares in a row. The funny thing is, if you copy and paste them they will show up correctly.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

07-27-2009, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphimMephistopheles View Post
i saw a lot of strange shapes, and on topt of that, my message became incomprehensible. how do i fix that problem?
Just switch from IE to Firefox and that'll fix your problem.