JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Nathan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-19-2009, 07:48 PM

I'm just surprised that people can actually 'read' his posts and not immediately perform a face-palm.

To be perfectly honest, whenever someone 'startz 2 type lik dis', I skip it.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

Send a message via AIM to Naoko
10-19-2009, 09:50 PM

That's what I did. >_> ESL typing is one thing. I'm perfectly fine with that as there are people on here who are learning English just as much as some of us are learning Japanese...and anyone who has visited the JPChat thread knows mine probably resembles JSL, hehe. However, when you just sound like a kid who thinks "talkin' lyk dis" is cool, I tend to look the other way. I mostly popped in because I was curious as to other people's responses to the question.

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
My Japanese still sucks. Feel free to correct me! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.((どうも、ナゴナゴさん!!))
(#33 (permalink))
Old
utsu (Offline)
JF Regular

10-20-2009, 01:47 AM

eeegadz.... yet another teen hissy fit...
I have enough of it at work.
OP, if you can't behave like an adult (and that includes using English the way grownups do), then you won't be treated like one. It's that simple.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
tksensei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-20-2009, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatsuto11 View Post
Hey guys,
I opened this thread because of my desire to know whether a human being can master the written and spoken japanese in one year only or not!

The answer is 'no.'
(#35 (permalink))
Old
tksensei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-20-2009, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naoko View Post
However, when you just sound like a kid who thinks "talkin' lyk dis" is cool, I tend to look the other way.

Look the other way and vomit.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Naoko (Offline)
Evil Muffin 奈央子

Send a message via AIM to Naoko
10-20-2009, 02:36 AM

Lol hopefully I never encounter a situation where someone's speech is enough to make me vomit. :P

外人警報発令中!!!! ヽ(`Д')ノ
My Japanese still sucks. Feel free to correct me! Any constructive criticism is appreciated.((どうも、ナゴナゴさん!!))
(#37 (permalink))
Old
hatsuto11 (Offline)
阿邪美能伊理比売�

10-20-2009, 02:34 PM

Wow, that's really disgusting! some of your comments make me feel really bad!
I thought that most people in forums commit and respect the topic of the thread! you guys went too far~~
I didn't pass by to learn an English typing lesson! Believe me my English teacher is satisfied by my spelling!
Anyway, I have no problem to type English 'properly' although that takes a lot of time, doesn't it?
I really appreciate what Robinmask said in their thread, he/she was the only one who stood by my side somehow~~
I don't really understand the source of all that fuss! all what i wanted from my thread is persuading arguments regarding the main theme, that's all!
i only wanted to convinve my friend he was wrong without all of that extension!
As always, when nagoyakee intervenced, the topic was completely transformed into negative! You started a senseless debate in which you discussed my age, my location, my personal identification among other things which have no relationship to the main topic!
If you go and reread the first post i left, the language there was really polite; I didn't use neither offensive nor abusing terms! But you really started that which was the main motivation of driving me nervous! That's all what i have to say really~~
Closed Thread