JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#371 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

08-22-2009, 04:31 AM

I just left a comment on it as Lost-Remnant.

Oh, that comment I posted on the previous page made by the Versailles members came from Ameblo . . . or whatever it's called.

Quote:
"And so, if you say in a beautiful rose there are thorns, in Lareine there is me, and behind that there are these guys (Emiru, Mayu, and Machi)."
~Kamijo
(Kamijo is the beautiful rose and Emiru, Mayu, and Machi are the thorns.)
(#372 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

08-26-2009, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshimiTheEthereal View Post

Beyond the present, we still haven't been able to think about anything, but we do know this--we cannot give up the dream that the five of us talked together about.
Our tears haven't stopped yet, and we believe that someday, Jasmine will shine down upon us.

Even though we as well as his fans feel sad right now, we also feel the greatness of his achievements. Jasmine will continue living on in the hearts of everyone who knew him from this point forward.

After this, please support people all over the world as if they were Jasmine You.
If the fans who loved Jasmine can hold his purpose and his wishes dear to them, he'll be happy."
this is sad.....

Quote:

This is a project 'cinnamini' of Deviant Art is doing. Please participate!

"I am calling out to all Versailles fans!!!! I am drawing a portrait of Jasmine and will send it to Versailles, but i would like to include with it notes and letters from as many people as possible. Losing someone you are close to is very hard and having so many people show they care can really help ease the pain. I invite every Versailles fan to write a short note with there condolences, prayers, support, anything you would like Versailles to know during this difficult time and send it to me ~cinnamini via note here on dA or if you don't have a dA, PM me on gaiaonline. my username is meach_tea. I'm sorry, I cannot open up my email; i'm a little uncomfortable with that. I will gather all of them up, print them out, and include it with the picture and send it to Versailles at Kamijo's record label, Sherow Artist Society.

It'll be great if everyone could do this.
Thank you."
I would have liked to contribute, but I saw this only today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natchan View Post
This is the Tribute piece I've drawn up in memory of Jasmine You.
Jasmine You Tribute by *Natchan84 on deviantART
I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Wow, that is just so sad. O_O''
I really hope they make it. I might listen to some of their songs out of pure pity.
I'm not sure pity is a good reason. You should listen cause you truly want to.
just sayin'.

Quote:
I just left a comment on it as Lost-Remnant.

Oh, that comment I posted on the previous page made by the Versailles members came from Ameblo . . . or whatever it's called.
*nods* It's Ameblo.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#373 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

08-26-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:

Beyond the present, we still haven't been able to think about anything, but we do know this--we cannot give up the dream that the five of us talked together about.
Our tears haven't stopped yet, and we believe that someday, Jasmine will shine down upon us.

Even though we as well as his fans feel sad right now, we also feel the greatness of his achievements. Jasmine will continue living on in the hearts of everyone who knew him from this point forward.

After this, please support people all over the world as if they were Jasmine You.
If the fans who loved Jasmine can hold his purpose and his wishes dear to them, he'll be happy."
this is sad.....

Quote:

This is a project 'cinnamini' of Deviant Art is doing. Please participate!

"I am calling out to all Versailles fans!!!! I am drawing a portrait of Jasmine and will send it to Versailles, but i would like to include with it notes and letters from as many people as possible. Losing someone you are close to is very hard and having so many people show they care can really help ease the pain. I invite every Versailles fan to write a short note with there condolences, prayers, support, anything you would like Versailles to know during this difficult time and send it to me ~cinnamini via note here on dA or if you don't have a dA, PM me on gaiaonline. my username is meach_tea. I'm sorry, I cannot open up my email; i'm a little uncomfortable with that. I will gather all of them up, print them out, and include it with the picture and send it to Versailles at Kamijo's record label, Sherow Artist Society.

It'll be great if everyone could do this.
Thank you."
I would have liked to contribute, but I saw this only today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natchan View Post
This is the Tribute piece I've drawn up in memory of Jasmine You.
Jasmine You Tribute by *Natchan84 on deviantART
I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Wow, that is just so sad. O_O''
I really hope they make it. I might listen to some of their songs out of pure pity.
I'm not sure pity is a good reason. You should listen cause you truly want to.
just sayin'.

R.I.P. Jasmine....

Last edited by Miyavifan : 09-08-2009 at 05:19 PM.
(#374 (permalink))
Old
chelolin (Offline)
New to JF

09-06-2009, 04:52 PM

I miss Jasmine so so sooo much. I just wish he would come back. And I don't think anyone can take his place, he's just...the mort wonderful basist ever. And i just loved his personality.
Rest in Peace.

Dancing, dancing and dancing
to make you fall asleep
(#375 (permalink))
Old
Asanao (Offline)
New to JF

09-06-2009, 11:19 PM

Oh, Jasmine...I'm still mourning. I shouldn't be...
I will just miss him so. Versailles is one of my favorite bands of all time. I've been listening to them nonstop for the past few days(and will continue doing so) in my own weird tribute to them and Jasmine Yuu.
<3

Lynch. x The GazettE x Panic Channel x Versailles x Dir En Grey x Mucc x NEGA x Matenrou Opera x Deluhi x Cocklobin x Girugamesh x Zoro x 9GOATS BLACK OUT x D'espairsRay x Nightmare x Alice Nine x Sadie x Chariots x Miyavi x LM.C x SHOWTA x

x---x

RIP Jasmine You.
You will be greatly missed.
(#376 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

09-08-2009, 05:19 PM

It's ok to still mourn. It hasn't been that long.

R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#377 (permalink))
Old
Neo-Nebula

09-09-2009, 03:16 AM

I don't think I have posted this yet. This link is to the translations of the blogs by the Versailles members about Jasmine You. I did not translate this; someone else did. Also, they have yet to translate Hizaki's, so I'll let you know when they have done it. These are sad, so have a tissue nearby.

{ ~ Dead - Orchestra ~ } . NET - a Versailles fansite

Quote:
"And so, if you say in a beautiful rose there are thorns, in Lareine there is me, and behind that there are these guys (Emiru, Mayu, and Machi)."
~Kamijo
(#378 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

09-13-2009, 06:32 PM

I wanted to reply to this on Thursday, but JF was messed up for me.

I checked that out. It's sad, but somehow it also makes me happy to read.

R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#379 (permalink))
Old
Neo-Nebula

09-16-2009, 04:01 AM

Hizaki's blog has now been translated! You can view it here:

the revenant choir: a Versailles fansite

It's just below Teru's blog post. It's very sad, but the part about them getting drunk together is kind of funny.

Also, here is some info on Jasmine You's funeral service for fans:

"Date: September 22, 2009 (Tuesday)

The "farewell meeting" (flower offering ceremony) for Jasmine You, who passed away on August 9 2009, will be held according to the following instructions.

We would like to arrange a funeral with everyone for Jasmine You, who considered fans as more important than anything else and constantly taught us things about all of them.

[General acceptance]
14:00 Acceptance start~flower offers
16:00 Acceptance end
(All people accepted before 16 will be able to enter the meeting place)

[Meeting place]
Koukeisha Youga Kaikan
Tokyo-to Setagaya-ku Seta 3-6-8

[Access]
8 minutes from the Toukyuu Denentoshi line "Youga" station
(From the South Exit, turn left at the 246-gousen crossing with Kanpachi-doori)

Using the Toukyuu Bus
Riding the bus going from Shibuya station to Futakotomagawa station and from Shibuya station to Takatsueigyousho, get off at the Tamawakudai Kumin Center bus stop and go ahead for 150 metres.
Riding the bus going from Denenchoufu station to Chitose-Funabashi station, geft off at the Seta bus stop and go ahead for 200 metres.

Please refrain from coming by car.

To everyone attending...
Flower offerings will be made one by one following the admission order.
About the flowers used for the offering, they will be arranged at the meeting place.
Please wear ordinary clothes.
Everyone can attend."

Also, if you haven't heard, there are some disgusting fans mainly in Japan that are saying things like Hizaki killed Jasmine You, which is rediculous and the last thing Versailles needs to be hearing right now, especially from their "fans". For those of you interested and can read Korean, this link is supposed to be an example (someone who is Korean said so, so here it is):

http://blog.naver.com/xjapan1231?Red...No=80086136609

Quote:
~Kamijo
(#380 (permalink))
Old
AsianAtHeart (Offline)
Linguist in training

09-16-2009, 05:27 PM

Too bad I can't go, mostly because of school, *cough*myparents*cough*, and money issues, otherwise I'd buy a huge bouquet and jump on the next plane to Narita. T_T

Last edited by AsianAtHeart : 09-16-2009 at 05:29 PM.