JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#541 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

07-10-2009, 02:17 AM

Thank you, Senryu, for those pics of Mana! I've never seen those before! They rock! And I don't think he's ugly!

These guys are REALLY UNATTRACTIVE!!!!!! I don't know who they are, but, . . . yuky.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unattractive.jpg (37.1 KB, 27 views)

Quote:
"And so, if you say in a beautiful rose there are thorns, in Lareine there is me, and behind that there are these guys (Emiru, Mayu, and Machi)."
~Kamijo
(Kamijo is the beautiful rose and Emiru, Mayu, and Machi are the thorns.)
(#542 (permalink))
Old
TakashimaTsukasaToshimasa (Offline)
JF Regular

07-10-2009, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshimiTheEthereal View Post
Thank you, Senryu, for those pics of Mana! I've never seen those before! They rock! And I don't think he's ugly!

These guys are REALLY UNATTRACTIVE!!!!!! I don't know who they are, but, . . . yuky.
Yeah ... Mana isn't ugly!

These guys are Dir en grey .. and they aren't ugly, they are all cute. Check out their other pictures. ^^

Japan Rullz! =^.^=
(#543 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-10-2009, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshimiTheEthereal View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakashimaTsukasaToshimasa View Post
Yeah ... Mana isn't ugly!

These guys are Dir en grey .. and they aren't ugly, they are all cute. Check out their other pictures. ^^
Hm.. they both are ugly Well Mana-sama maybe wouldn´t be ugly without all of that make-up and hyper-feminine-dress... but I can´t tell. I just think his style makes him terrible..
(#544 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-10-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakashimaTsukasaToshimasa View Post
That's right .. they are the hottest things on earth. But you don't understand since you AREN'T a fan .. so .. and they are great musicinas, talented, sweet, charming, handsome and beautiful.
I'm a fan, and I can say that they aren't that great looking. They don't have a charm, nor do they look handsome in anyway without make up.

The only one that looks relatively okay, would be Kai.

But then again, you would disagree still because A: You're a fangirl, B: I'm a boy, and C: You just want to give them blow jobs.

Sad, truly.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#545 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-10-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

I'm a fan, and I can say that they aren't that great looking. They don't have a charm, nor do they look handsome in anyway without make up.

But then again, you would disagree still because A: You're a fangirl, B: I'm a boy, and C: You just want to give them blow jobs.

Sad, truly.
Oh, most of famous people aren´t too attractive in real,I thing everyone have to expect it and bear with it I´ve never seen them without make-up but I´m sure they look absolutely otherwise Anyway... the main thing is music and their music is sexy And I guess there is nobody who will share life with them so I think that when someone just meet them for example on a gig, he/she will be satisfied They have two faces and for us as a fans is more important that one which they share with music. Not their personal. We don´t know anything about them.

Btw.. don´t you have a photo? xDD
(#546 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-10-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauja View Post
Oh, most of famous people aren´t too attractive in real,I thing everyone have to expect it and bear with it I´ve never seen them without make-up but I´m sure they look absolutely otherwise Anyway... the main thing is music and their music is sexy And I guess there is nobody who will share life with them so I think that when someone just meet them for example on a gig, he/she will be satisfied They have two faces and for us as a fans is more important that one which they share with music. Not their personal. We don´t know anything about them.

Btw.. don´t you have a photo? xDD
Oh my, a girl with a brain! I agree with you, truly.

And aye I do. Bit out dated, but only with slightly shorter hair.

(#547 (permalink))
Old
ARoomwithaMOOSE (Offline)
Communicating Effectively

Cool 07-10-2009, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
no. He just wears it.

I disagree. I think they all look good.

I second that.

That's Kasumi... I like him.
(and it's SmILE. (I think) I'll have to look to be sure.)

it's Reita. why does the nose thing bug you?

@ Senryu....

I love Kai's smile!!

I like Kasumi too(when he was in SmILE)....but I think he kind of looks like a poodle that got caught in a lighting storm when his hair is standing on end

I think that the Reita looks silly with it on, and I would really like to know why he wears it. If anyone knows please tell me.

Peace is Knowing

"No One would ride in a car with out breaks"
Gackt.C

FEAR IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs, it is the rule.
Friedrich Nietzsche
(#548 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-10-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoomwithaMOOSE View Post
I think that the Reita looks silly with it on, and I would really like to know why he wears it. If anyone knows please tell me.
He just wears it because it's his "thing". Just for the hell of it. He hasn't any problem with his nose or anything.

Well, one we don't know of ofcourse.

(#549 (permalink))
Old
TakashimaTsukasaToshimasa (Offline)
JF Regular

07-10-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

Sad, truly.
... -.-'
For me they are beautiful, awesome and charming without and with make-up. And I don't give a damn what you say about them or whatever..

A. Yes, I'm a fangirl .. I love their music and all cuz' they are great musicians.
B. You are a boy and I guess you aren't gay so .. you don't get it.
C. I don't want to give them blow jobs, but maybe you want and you are just jelous.

Japan Rullz! =^.^=
(#550 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-10-2009, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoomwithaMOOSE View Post
I like Kasumi too(when he was in SmILE)....but I think he kind of looks like a poodle that got caught in a lighting storm when his hair is standing on end

It´s just his style and I like it I´s interesting.