JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
MazTheStampede (Offline)
New to JF

05-06-2008, 12:23 PM

hav u heard of YKZ. its more funky but with an mc very gd jap rap if ur a beck fan then u will recognise the voice straight away from the original jap dub.Shing02 is legendary and nujabes is just lush chilling beats but yh u can find vids on youtube i recommend YKZ - nextreme unknown one of my favs.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
05-07-2008, 12:30 AM

I suggest!!!! Rhymester's HEAT ISLAND. And Dragon Ash.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Sphinx01 (Offline)
light seduced by darkness

05-11-2008, 07:41 PM

Thanx u 2 I'll listen to both of ur suggestions

I offer you my pride and my dreams, have them all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HVlAUIboWU
(#34 (permalink))
Old
motoroil (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to motoroil
05-22-2008, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx01 View Post
Jin's career was ended when the Mc Serious Jones ended him in a freestyle battle...we won't c anything from Jin in a while!
Serius is complete garbage...he lost in the first round the year after that to Prof. Green who got smacked by Jin in the final...and Jin's still releasing songs, just not on major labels...

anyway a good group of rappers is NITRO MICROPHONE UNDERGROUND...check their album Special Force
Buddha Brand, DABO, Suite Chic (a kinda old Namie collab thing), and TOKONA-X are also pretty good
(#35 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Cool [J-Rap] Official J-Rap Thread - 01-18-2009, 09:37 PM

Ok since im in JF i NEVER saw any Jrap thread in the Jmusic section so here we are..

From what i know there some famous rap crew like Dragon Ash (its mix of rap,rock,reggae) or Nitro Microphone Underground the other are less "hardcore" like Zeebra,Dabo (Fast and Furious, DefJam),XBS (member of NMU too like Dabo), S-word( who made a song with Christina Milian..The Answer) etc...

Anyway I found a big difference between Jrap and Rap US or French Rap ..The flow is totaly different.The first time I heard it was pretty weird but its not so bad and now i love that so now I want to share that with you guys .

If you know some other Rap crew (not band ) Just post the name in here, same if you have some video clip or something..

Here the link of the song the answer Sword feat C.Milian Dailymotion - S-Word ft. Christina Milian - The Answer, a video from biggboy619. christina, milian, s-word, answer, bbp

and the song Still Shinin Am by NMU Dailymotion - Nitro Microphone Underground - Still Shinin AM, a video from yyug. Nitro, Microphone, Underground, Still, xbs

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#36 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
01-18-2009, 10:14 PM

Well I'm not a fan much of American Rap or any other in that case, but Jrap I do like Hime, it was really hard for me to find music of hers, and I listen mostly on my MP3 player, so my last.fm page wont really represent ^_^ but here a link to read about her: HIME – Discover music at Last.fm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hime_(rapper) for some reason vid wouldnt load for me hope its the one i saw before but here: YouTube - HIME , Female Japanese Rapper , DJ Honda Records

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#37 (permalink))
Old
SatoshiBM (Offline)
ムッダフッカ

Send a message via MSN to SatoshiBM Send a message via Yahoo to SatoshiBM Send a message via Skype™ to SatoshiBM
01-18-2009, 11:11 PM

I like Zeebra's more hype/bouncy stuff like "Bushido" or that song from the movie G@me. Not too deep into the scene but I like the sound of words rapped in japanese.

ヌ大日本帝国FTW。
(#38 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

01-19-2009, 12:25 AM

ripslyme.
<3 <3

and orange range are rapp-y XD
I love orange range.
ONEGAI! senorita is such an amazing song

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#39 (permalink))
Old
superheel (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-19-2009, 01:03 AM

My personal opinion about rap is....-_-....whetheR it's JRap or Western Rap.

"Save the earth from Global Warming!"
(#40 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
01-23-2009, 09:48 PM

There IS one already. But I merged them. ^^

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."